Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nigeria's Online Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nigeria's Online Game (1491 Views)

What Is Ur Best Online Game / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Online Game / Which Online Game Are You Playing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Online Game by SKorean: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2012
Hello to all users interested in Online Gaming
I am a Korean student currently living in South Korea (Half way across the world, )

Currently I'm conducting a research on the African Online Game Market (Focus on Potential) and I would like to ask for your opinion.
As you all know Nigeria has the most population and internet users in Africa and is considered (in my view point)
the biggest potential market for Online Gaming.
Well my question is

1. Is there any Online Game Publisher in Nigeria?
2. If a Korean game publisher were to launch a game in Nigeria what genre would be most competitive?
3. Is internet fast/stable enough to support online game and are there PC cafes to play games?

Any kind of comment and opinion would be a great help to my research.
I wait for you thoughtful insights.
Thank you so much for reading this thread~!

If you have any datas that are useful please send it to oome55me@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Gaming Laptops Under $2,000 / Wow! Who Else Remembers This? / For Those Of Us Who Went This Far Playing This Game As Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.