Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:08 PM

Virgins Thread! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Thread! (4385 Views)

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / What's Wrong With Virgins? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Thread! by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
My name is David. David. Robert. Joseph. Beckham. I'm 37, married to a hottie, and blessed with 4 awesome kids. I'm a virgin, I swear!!!

What's a virgin?
Re: Virgins Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
zolzlolz:

I don't want to engage in teen s.ex

i am proud of you my gal!!, can we meet somewhere?? undecided undecided
Re: Virgins Thread! by MrsChima1(f): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

MRS Chima . . . a virgin ? wow shocked Anyway, I am a virgin to and have no regrets thus far.

Why is it so hard to believe I can be a virgin? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Virgins Thread! by jasonslam: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Why is it so hard to believe I can be a virgin? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Then my mom is too
Re: Virgins Thread! by zolzlolz(f): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
BUSHY-ANUS:

we virgins are hard to come by cheesy
I can understand why a guy with a bushy anus is a virgin. People see you walking with your bushy anus sticking through your pants like you have a tail. Half man, half donkey.
bin gbagbo:

i am proud of you my gal!!, can we meet somewhere?? undecided undecided
I don't comfortable with sleeping with someone's popsi. Sorry
Re: Virgins Thread! by freecocoa(f): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
OP I'm 28,been a virgin for 8 years now,well there's been lots of temptations but I've been overcoming them,one day I almost lost it as one dude was just saying some kind sugar like things to my ears,my legs started getting weak and my laps were getting hot like someone who had high fever,I didn't realize what was happening till he wanted to touch my boobsi shocked,I started shouting,"blood of jisos,hory ghost fire,angel gabliel prease safe me,arch angel micheal I commit my virginity to you",as I was shouting he just fell down like those people anoiting use to nak on the ground for church,hmm that was how I escaped o.

Since that day I fear any guy that his first statement to me is"hello fine girl,can I have a minute" I never knew  that minute is to burst my pipe.

I plan to loose it when I marry,in 2 years time,ehen my na is VIRGINIA ODINKENMA. Thanks.
Re: Virgins Thread! by MrsChima1(f): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
jasonslam:

Then my mom is too

So? What does that have to do with me?
Re: Virgins Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
zolzlolz:

I can understand why a guy with a bushy anus is a virgin. People see you walking with your bushy anus sticking through your pants like you have a tail. Half man, half donkey.I don't comfortable with sleeping with someone's popsi. Sorry

I dont mean to break your virginity, i mean having a 1 on 1 chat alone under a baobab tree kiss kiss

i love virgins grin
Re: Virgins Thread! by zolzlolz(f): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2012
jasonslam:

Then my mom is too
you were adopted, son. No one wanted to tell you, but there
Re: Virgins Thread! by zolzlolz(f): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
bin gbagbo:

[/b]

I dont mean to break your virginity, i mean having a 1 on 1 chat alone under a baobab tree kiss kiss

i love virgins grin
then go to Sunday school. There you will meet only virgins
Re: Virgins Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
zolzlolz:

then go to Sunday school. There you will meet only virgins

lol,

but, do you intend breaking any moment from now? answer ASAP!
Re: Virgins Thread! by zolzlolz(f): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^NO!
Re: Virgins Thread! by zolzlolz(f): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2012
Oh and bin gbagbo, please please please don't do anything stupid and go to Sunday school if you have any ulterior motives
Re: Virgins Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTZZZ!!! grin
Re: Virgins Thread! by cynthiafred67(f): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
@op
I am 23 years old, and I have been a virgin for 10 years now.
Re: Virgins Thread! by UyiIredia(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Because married women are not virgins ! Seriously, are we meant to argue about this !
Re: Virgins Thread! by UyiIredia(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
cynthiafred67:

@op
I am 23 years old, and I have been a virgin for 10 years now.

Your profile says you are 19 years old. Which should I believe ?
Re: Virgins Thread! by namfav(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
i'll only have s3x when im married as i believe its the most pious thing to do cool
Re: Virgins Thread! by mobf: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
^ Issorai, grin
Re: Virgins Thread! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa:

OP I'm 28,been a virgin for 8 years now,well there's been lots of temptations but I've been overcoming them,one day I almost lost it as one dude was just saying some kind sugar like things to my ears,my legs started getting weak and my laps were getting hot like someone who had high fever,I didn't realize what was happening till he wanted to touch my boobsi shocked,I started shouting,"blood of jisos,hory ghost fire,angel gabliel prease safe me,arch angel micheal I commit my virginity to you",as I was shouting he just fell down like those people anoiting use to nak on the ground for church,hmm that was how I escaped o.

Since that day I fear any guy that his first statement to me is"hello fine girl,can I have a minute" I never knew  that minute is to burst my pipe.

I plan to loose it when I marry,in 2 years time,ehen my na is VIRGINIA ODINKENMA. Thanks.
lmaooooo grin grin grin grin grin
funny thread!!
Re: Virgins Thread! by Airtimex(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
i can't help but to laugh grin
Re: Virgins Thread! by MrsChima1(f): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Because married women are not virgins ! Seriously, are we meant to argue about this !

We were arguing? Anywhat!

(LMAO in Chinese@married women aren't virgins grin grin grin grin grin grin grin)
Re: Virgins Thread! by kpolli(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
I used to be a virgin. . . . Then I opened this thread cry cry
Re: Virgins Thread! by youngdee168(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
Am a virgin, am 24yrs old, d temptations are much esp wen am a guru and all girls want to b my friend, i've bn intimidated on so many occasions by girls and even my friends, they mock me dat virginity is lack of opportunity, and its lyk am falling to d peer pressure, i want to hv sex i dnt want to b a ''V'' again. And its gonna b dis yr.
Re: Virgins Thread! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
youngdee168:

Am a virgin, am 24yrs old, d temptations are much esp wen am a guru and all girls want to b my friend, i've bn intimidated on so many occasions by girls and even my friends, they mock me dat virginity is lack of opportunity, and its lyk am falling to d peer pressure, i want to hv sex i dnt want to b a ''V'' again. And its gonna b dis yr.
Seriously I am not saying you should stay a virgin, but don't do what you don't want to/isn't ready to do just cuz others are doing it.

Re: Virgins Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
soooooooooo many fake virgins!!! ;d
Re: Virgins Thread! by Rad1cal: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2012
Virginity Sucks. shikena cool
Re: Virgins Thread! by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
Another virgin thread? Guys this is getting boring
Re: Virgins Thread! by Ranoscky(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2012
kpolli:

I used to be a virgin. . . . Then I opened this thread cry cry
. . . and got disvirgined, instantly!
Re: Virgins Thread! by Mynd44: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2012
.Do people lose their Virginity to NL?
Re: Virgins Thread! by Ranoscky(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2012
^ U just did!
Re: Virgins Thread! by Mynd44: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2012
I did not claim to be one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe This Two Romantic Secondary School Students In Few Words. (pictures) / Things You Should Never Do When Dating A Nigerian Girl / All MEN ARE The Same!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.