Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,862 members, 7,969,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:53 AM

Jobseekers Are Missing: Why? You Will Know Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobseekers Are Missing: Why? You Will Know Now (690 Views)

Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers / Tricky Interview Questions That Most Jobseekers Fail To Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobseekers Are Missing: Why? You Will Know Now by shadeade: 2:17am On Oct 16, 2007
RULE ONE , NEVER WORK FOR SOMEBODY FOR LONG
STOP LOOKING FOR PEA NUT JOBS WHEN YOU CAN MAKE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ONLINE  HERE IN NIGERIA
believe me u can make up to $1000s (potential value) by working online/offline from any part of the country.either u like it or not, internet bussiness is still the best money making ways either you have internet connections or not.YOU CAN PROOF ME WRONG IF YOU DARE! FFor silent internet money makers on this site,they can testify.the demand on internet is greater than the supply.yes!
LET US show you how you can make more than $1000 monthly without even creating your products and still SELL  other gurus MULTIPLE products and keep all the profits (100%)yourself.it is real by just following some simple steps.
if you have not gotten your US ACCOUNT PACKAGE APPLICATION FORMS THAT WILL LATER COME WITH free visa debit card to assist you WITHDRAW MONEY FROM ATM AS YOU ARE making huge amount of dollars monthly, get it for only #3000 and i will give you all information i discussed up for free.yes for free.
[b]it is legal, it is real and it is professional.[/b]if you need this or want to ask any questions

send  an email to

folashadeadewa@yahoo.com
MORE TIPS COMING YOUR WAYS
www.freedollarmonthly..com
Re: Jobseekers Are Missing: Why? You Will Know Now by shadeade: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2007
this is 4 real
Re: Jobseekers Are Missing: Why? You Will Know Now by TISSO: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2007
I am gonna mail u cause i need detail or u can as well mail me; tsoforyou@yahoo.com ,thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hot Jobs For College Students / Access Bank Interview On 1\09\07 In Ph / Christmas Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.