Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,471 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. (8634 Views)

Our Leaders The Traitors / African Traitors Who Betrayed Muammar Qadaffi And Sold Out Africa / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by pendo89(f): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2012
Those I/We admire seem to have many hidden skeletons. Heroes to the World but Traitors/failures in their own countries and Vice versa.

Who is an African Hero? He who stands up to the West and plunges his country into chaos or is it the one embracing western ideologies and reaping the benefits of such association??

Who do you think is capable of transforming the face of AU thereby making it a force to be reckoned with? We seem to have more talkers than actors its getting tired listening to same old stories.

Who represents African interests the best??

Please don't resurrect the dead heroes.Tell us about the living.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by igbo2011(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2012
Robert Mugabe and Laurent Gbagbo are Heroes

Compare and Outtara are Traitors

There needs to be uprising so we can have leaders who serve the people with homegrown politics and economic systems.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Lasinoh: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2012
Hero: Mandela!
Traitor: Ojukwu!
kiss
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by standeveritas(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2012
Obviously you are not an Igbo.You are an ignoramus.I forgive u for ur stupid utterances.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by panafrican(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
Heroes
smiley
( This is not a ranking ,it is just a simple counting)
1. Chris Hani, ANC  military strongman
2. Gamal el Naser of Egypt.
3.Patrice  Lumumba.
4. Thomas Sankara
5.Kwame Nkrumah
6.King Lobengula of the Matabele
7.  Ahmed sekou Toure' of Guinee
8. Amilcar Cabral
9. The young Patriots of Cote d'Ivoire, supporters of Laurent Gbagbo
10.   The leaders of algerian independence movement in the 1960s
11. Brother leader , Muammar Gaddafi
12. El lider maximo, Fidel Castro . ( he should be counted as african for all the help he provided  to Angola)
13. Sam Njoma of Namibia
14. Nelson Mandela
15. The unknown volunteer who died  in the line of duty against european imperialist
16. All African veterans who fought in WWI and WWII.
17. Edouardo Dos Santos of Angola
18.  The old man, Robert Mugabe.

======================
The Traitors
angry
1. Zuma
2. Goodluck Jonathan
3.Blaise Compaore
4. Alpha umar Konare' ( former president of Mali)
5.Abdulaye Wade of Senegal ( not only traitor but also hypocritical )
6. Moise Tshombe of the Congo , in the 1960s
7.Sirleaf of Liberia
8.Toumani Toure  ( President of Mali)
9.Omar Bongo,  former president of  Gabon.
10.Tanja, the deposed leader of Niger
11.Mobutu sesse seko of Zaire( now RDC).
12. Sassou Nguesso of Congo-Brazzaville.
13. Jonas Savimbi.
14. Mangosuthu Buthelezi, South Africa
15. Abdelaziz Bouteflika of Algeria
16.Abdul Jalil ,Libya
17.Ben Ali  , Tunisia
18. Hosni Mubarak , Egypt
19.  Mohamed V, king of Morocco
20. General Bozize, Central africa republic.
21. Allassane Ouattara, Cote d'Ivoire.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Rgp92: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
Heroes:

1. All Africans soldiers who fought and died defending their home against europeans and muslims
2. Obafemi Awolowo
3. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

Traitors:

1. Ojukwu
2. Zine El Abidine Ben Ali
3.  Idi Amin and many more. .
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by pendo89(f): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
Could you please give us your reasons for labelling them traitors /heroes?

For instance,Why do you call Zuma a traitor?
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by panafrican(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
pendo89:

Could you please give us your reasons for labelling them traitors /heroes?

For instance,Why do you call Zuma a traitor?
Here is the reason. During  the presidential election dispute in Cote d'Ivoire between French puppet  Allassane Ouattara and President Gbagbo  the A. U appointed a panel  of five head of states  to find a solutuion. Zuma was one of these  five statemen.  In Addis Ababa, Zuma was very critical of french role in Cote d'Ivoire , curiously   two days before  finding  up  an appeasing solution, Zuma was invented to France. From France  he jets to Cote d'Ivoire and surprising made a 180 -degree turn, accusing Gbagbo and praising Allassane Ouattara,  Zuma himself knew very well  during the elections the A.U  observers  pointed out  a lot of irregularities in the rebel control zone where Ouattara people claimed 100% win ( zero percent for Gbagbo) ,not to mention the beating of Gbagbo suppoters in the north (many women  were humiliated , some  unclad) by rebels.
Since  then, one wonders whether Zuma can look at himself in a mirror and condamn Europeans actions in Africa. He is nothing but shameful traitor ,a sell out.

G
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by panafrican(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
pendo89:

Those I/We admire seem to have many hidden skeletons. Heroes to the World but Traitors in their countries and Vice versa.

Who represents African interests the best??

Please don't resurrect the dead heroes.Tell us about the living.

Chris Hani.

Thomas Sankara.

<<Heroes do not die, they serve as an ever lasting reference for present and future  generations>>, Sennen Adriamirado, a journalist from Madagascar, talking about Thomas Sankara.

God Bless Chris Hani, Patrice Lumumba ,  Steve Biko and many more.

http://www.sahistory.org.za/people/tembisile-chris-hani
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by pendo89(f): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^ The living dogs are letting the dead lions (heroes) down.

Each time a leader steps on French soil their minds undergo a transformation. undecided
Can African leaders be trusted? Are they capable of swearing and sticking by an oath??

Well I got my Loser! His name is Bashir of Ethiopia. The Man has ICC baying for his blood but he lives life like no mans biz!
After slaughtering thousands of sudanese and earning a mass murder degree he still walks the earth proudly.
What is worse is his present oppression of Juba people. Too busy frustrating S. Sudan efforts to become a strong economy by placing barriers on export of Oil.
Now is that a leader with African interest at heart?? angry
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Horus(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
[img]http://frindethie.files./2012/01/ouattara-sarkozy1.jpg[/img]
Alassane Ouatarra: A Traitor and a puppet of the Frenchs
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by HertzU(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2012
Hero_ Sen Barack Hussein Obama
Traitor_ President Barack Hussein Obama
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2012
@ Op. Some people will soon take a shot at you for creating such a thread, But really, is it worth the hassle?
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by justwise(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2012
Nelson Mandela is my HERO anytime anyday. he is an example of a leader who put the interest of his people first rather than his own selfish interest.

Robert Gabriel Mugabe is a traitor, a tyrant, a dictator and a killer. Africa will be a better place if people like him die a painful death.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by freecocoa(f): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2012
Rgp92:

Heroes:

1. All Africans soldiers who fought and died defending their home against europeans and muslims
2. Obafemi Awolowo
3. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

Traitors:

1. Obasanjo
2. Zine El Abidine Ben Ali
3.  Idi Amin and many more. .
Now this your list is the best,how wonderful,two of your heroes are just excellent,OMG I no fit laugh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2012
Here we go again

Calling some people heroes who spent 40 years on the throne embezelling money and killing his citizens just cos of greed for power

I hope you are not somebody sponsored by PRESSTV, IRAN

You cannot have support on this forum

Tell you islamic demonic leagues, TALIBAN, ALQAEDA, BOKO HARAM to surrender and Iran to stop it's nuclear ambition

Islam is for terrorists
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2012
My African Hero is my mama!! my mama ma hero!!! Haters I guess u know where to go, grin grin grin
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by bulksms247(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2012
I know some hero's.
1. Gaddaffi
2. Mandela
3. Ojukwu.

These are my 3 heros. Gaddafi is the only african president that has stood up to the west in their programme I call "Operation Exploit African Resources", though he might be a traitor but he is 100% better than any Nigerian president. Madella fought for SA and SA became a developed nation with voice in afric.

Ojukwu was de one that stood against de genocide against his people which lead to the aburi agreement in Ghana which the nigerian traitors turned down to make him declare the republic of biafra.
-------------------
Traitors- I think this name will fit Nigerian leaders cause my own definition of traitor is people that can't provide for the masses they are ruling, people that promises the massess before election and after election they makes due their way. Leaders that siphon Nigeria money are traitors.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by ugopeter(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2012
Ma Heroes are Mobutu Sese Seko, julius Nyerere of Congo and Tanzania respectively, Mummar Gaddafi 4 promoting and building their countries 2 greater heights
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Ezeufi: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2012
Heroes
1. Sani Abacha
2. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida

Traitors
1. Zinedine Zidane
2.Patrick Vierra
3. All nyiibos for their inferiority over oyinbos and their worship of oyinbos and jews. Thanks boko boys are resting them in "eternal peace" in their droves.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by pazienza(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2012
My heroes are mummar gadaffi,patrice lumumba,sankara and kwame nkrumah
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Obijulius: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2012
my heroes d young soldiers who staged the 1966 coup.
the biggest traitor who also doubles as a traitor is OLUSEGUN OBASANJO
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by pazienza(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2012
Traitors: all the past and present Nigerian leaders,that turned the only black nation capable of being a world power into a wasteland.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by pazienza(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

Now this your list is the best,how wonderful,two of your heroes are just excellent,OMG I no fit laugh. grin grin grin grin
Wonders shall never end,Awolowo and GEJ are now heroes,odikwa egwu o!
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by hooged: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2012
Ezeufi:

Heroes
1. Sani Abacha
2. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida

Traitors
1. Zinedine Zidane
2.Patrick Vierra
3. All nyiibos for their inferiority over oyinbos and their worship of oyinbos and jews. Thanks boko boys are resting them in "eternal peace" in their droves.
shocked lolz
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by ajanaku2(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2012
Heroes:

Obafemi Awolowo. . .Baba Agba!. . .Iba oooo. . .Much Respect!. . .One of the reasons I'm proud to be YORUBA. . .He's the only reason My late Grandfather spoke very good English even at 90 years of Age (Free and compulsory Education) grin grin grin. . . The Only reason My Dad and Uncles passed through IFE without paying a Dime in School Fees. . .

Odimegwu Ojukwu. . .One of the few Africans I revere and adore so much. His Tencaity and Doggedness is second to none. . .Even though He lost the War, His Legacies would forever remain indelible in the Hearts of the Ibos. . .

Traitor: Gen. Sani Abacha. . . A cold-hearted Murderer. . .A Devil's Incarnate!. . .A Boko Haram!
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by denony(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
nelson mandela
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
Heroes
GaDAFI

Traitors
Sani Abacha
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Sholaf(f): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2012
Heroes:

Felix Houphouet -Boigny
Julius Nyerere
Thomas Isidore Sankara
Kwame Nkrumah
Kenneth Kaunda
Nelson Mandela
Ian Khama.
Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Afam4eva(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2012
A traitor is more like a sellout. Let's put things in perspective.

Heroes:
Ojukwu
Awolowo
Ghadaffi
Mugabe

Traitoes:
All past Nigerian leaders(OBJ, GEJ, IBB)
Almost all african leaders

1 Like

Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Metalgoong(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
Heroes

- Ojukwu
- Mandella

Traitors

- Obasanjo
- Awolowo
- idi Amin

1 Like

Re: Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
I wonda wat qualifies ojukwu as an hero

(1) (2) (Reply)

CIA Director Resigns Over Extramarital Affair / USA Female Soldiers Go Viral - Twerking On The Way To IRAN WAR!! / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.