Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,262 members, 7,904,146 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

Gsm Numbers Urgently Needed. Ready To Pay For It - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Gsm Numbers Urgently Needed. Ready To Pay For It (535 Views)

ALL VERIFIED 2016 GSM NUMBERS & E-MAIL ADDRESS BY SECTOR / Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad / I Have 4million Valid Gsm Numbers 4 Sale From Lagos, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsm Numbers Urgently Needed. Ready To Pay For It by jhayluz: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2012
pls my fellow nairalanders, i want to buy GSM numbers for the following sectors:

*Church pastors and general overseers.

*Lecturers

*Primary and Secondary schools administrators.

all over Nigeria.

PLS CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN HELP - 08131244776
Re: Gsm Numbers Urgently Needed. Ready To Pay For It by OtunbaMurphy: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2012
What type of number and why did you wanna buy a gsm number from the public for them, why can't you go and get it from the network dealer you wish to buy, I need a little explanation on this, I may help you out, if you are not a scam
Re: Gsm Numbers Urgently Needed. Ready To Pay For It by jedavu(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
aw much wil u pay per num inbox me
Re: Gsm Numbers Urgently Needed. Ready To Pay For It by jhayluz: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
@otunba murphy - my brother, this has nutin to do with scam a client want advert done to those sectors, that is why i need them, am into bulk sms business and based on the kind of services my client is rendering, we need those sectors to advertise to, going to service provider to get such info might take forever, as you know how they behave.

@jedavu we buy gsm numbers for 10 - 15kobo, that is why it has to be much for you to make good money from it, that is how we buy in this our bulk sms business.
Re: Gsm Numbers Urgently Needed. Ready To Pay For It by jedavu(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
wat if i send u d plat form recorded abt 10 000 sms aw wil i send it and aw can i get my money?
Re: Gsm Numbers Urgently Needed. Ready To Pay For It by jhayluz: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2012
pls drop ur number here so we can talk well, just make sure its from any of the sectors mentioned above.
Re: Gsm Numbers Urgently Needed. Ready To Pay For It by jedavu(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2012
u can only cal me as 4rm 10pm or u send me a tex b4 u cal im always busy 08138621896

(1) (Reply)

Designer Perfumes / Brick Making Machine For Sale / Suit Any Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.