Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,453 members, 7,914,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:48 PM

How to Break Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Break Up With My Girlfriend (2625 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Break Up With My Girlfriend by eslynera(f): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2006
why should he do that??
but anyways, guys have got hard hearts, so he can just go ahead, undecided
Re: How to Break Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2006
i will have to say this before my advice for you. how old is the girl that is cheating on you? don't tell me the girl is under 19 because that is just so rediculous if a girl under that age knows what cheating is all about. and for you you need to be able to stay on your own and be secured, i may be sounding stupid but that is what am doing right now. am 18  and i've teach my self alot of things my parent cannot teach me, because it get to a point in the sex education your parent are giving you and you your self discover that there is something missing when you face challenges out there. and trust me people will only push you but they will never do your responsibility for you. you have to be able to say with or without girl friend i can stand. for example, if you are actually secure on your own, you shouldn't be seeking advice on how to dump an under age girl, but i don't really know if she is a sugar mummy like 21 or above.

but, you need to face the reality, call her and tell her you can't stand seeing thesame girl (sugar mummy or whatever) you are dating sleeping with another man at your back. tell her to her face that she is the kind of girl that kill their man or transmit HIVvirus to a loving guy like you. tell her she doesn't deserve you and she's not worthy to be loved by you. tell her you are not sorry but you have end the relationship long before she thinks. also tell her you told your parent and they said they don't want to see you guys together any more. make sure you look so serious like a man with one eye that does'nt wanna lose the other one.

and my personal advice is that you take a damn break before going into another relationship. you have to see from outside a relationship what is going on in relationships of nowadays expecially on we teenagers.

before having another relationship
make sure the physical look is good though is not about it
make sure the girl is wise and intelligent
make sure she is a kind of  girl that will respect you because respect carries 65% of what i as a person want in a relationship
know her before  you date her and not date her and just trying to know who she is
love her first and not trying to love her when you started dating
and make sure she can speak fluently i mean english. you've got to make your self priceless
Re: How to Break Up With My Girlfriend by crito(m): 2:34am On Aug 30, 2006
correct talk. cheesy
Re: How to Break Up With My Girlfriend by horny216: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2006
how the hell do i break up with my girl without splittin up the group a bit no1 knows that i wanna break up wit her n i dont want no crappy sleezy break up lines
Re: How to Break Up With My Girlfriend by DrLovebug(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2006
There are two ways you could do this. The right way or the cheeky way.

The right way -
Simply tell her that it's over. What would you be doing with a cheating girlfriend anyway? Where's your pride my man? Have you lost your mojo?
If you're the type that doesn't mind sharing his woman, then forget the moaning and get a grip of yourself.

The Cheeky way(assuming that you are definitely trying to leave her).
Tell her you are gay or you have an STD.
You can say that you need to go your own way because you think she is too good for you.
Tell her that your parents have arranged a wife for you and she'll be arriving in a few weeks and you dont want to hurt their feelings. Dont forget to tell her you'll always love her.(you can sing that instead).

If none of these work then you are stuck with her for life.
Re: How to Break Up With My Girlfriend by Echidime(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2007
Invite two of your friends,then invite her to come over,when she comes three of you should RAPE HER,till she passout.I assured you she will hate you for LIFE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How to Break Up With My Girlfriend by ajayi1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2007
Tell her the fact or you are scared
Re: How to Break Up With My Girlfriend by swiftycool(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2007
Tell her Shes a[b] bItCh!!![/b] how could she Bleep another and u keep hangin wit R,  angry get mad and walk out except u is a weak ass brotha! i promise u she still be doing that shit! WORD  cool
Re: How to Break Up With My Girlfriend by swiftycool(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2007
hell i wonda why a guy be protecting a ho's heart after she broke his, men, HO'S AINT GOT NO HEARTS. so walk the f#*%$ out now, b4 she manipulates u again! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. / How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act / I Loved Her From A Distance But Now She's Getting Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.