Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine (6972 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by maclatunji: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2012
For all of you young girls that one "mindless" boy is disturbing for February 14, you better use your head. The boy will probably steal money from his father to buy you Mr. Biggs Snacks and Ice Cream after you have queued for at least 1-hour and then will almost certainly ask for 5ex. Ask yourself, are you so cheap?

You better stay at home and find something worthwhile  to do with your time. I know so many of you will read this and not pay heed. If I see any of you crying around Nairaland about some unwanted pregnancy or STD, I am going to personally make sure that you get the word-lashing of your life.

Don't mind all of this business people that want to make quick money from this invented concept of "VALENTINE'S DAY", you don't need a day to be declared a "special day" of love. If you truly believe in the "specialness" of February 14 over any other day in terms of showing love, you need to have your head checked.

And then there is this rubbish that LOVE= 5EX. Who started this rubbish? If any man/boy truly loves you, he will leave you to develop into the best women you can be and honour you with a marriage proposal not turning you into some "Second-hand" material that has been used and has to be managed by someone else.

I am particularly concerned about some naive girl who doesn't even understand how easy it is to get pregnant or get infected with some serious life-changing disease that will fall for this "Valentine Day" trap and have her life irrevocably altered for the negative, that is why I am posting this. Parents too should put their daughters under their watch- Most of these girls we see on the street have parents somewhere, what are they doing?

Remember, you carry the greatest risk; the boy can walk away and lead a relatively normal life. It is you that will be left with the pain and shame.

#Thinkaboutit

2 Likes

Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Acidosis(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
Tell them SIR! ! Especially all these small small girls here on romance section.®
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Dyt(f): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
ok
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by freecocoa(f): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2012
Uncle Tunji has spoken,thank you sir girls heed to this please.
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Acidosis(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2012
Miss freecocoa, are you a big lady now? ? grin
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Killz3(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2012
+789. . .

I'd have preferred if the topic was something like "Lies about Valentine Day" cheesy
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by maclatunji: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

+789. . .

I'd have preferred if the topic was something like "Lies about Valentine Day" cheesy

I want my primary target audience to know themselves.
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by lekzy007(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
una don hear:
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Killz3(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
maclatunji:

I want my primary target audience to know themselves.
Ok! Nice
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
OP tell them a word is enough for d wise
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by freecocoa(f): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
Acidosis:

Miss freecocoa, are you a big lady now? ? grin
Always been a big lady. cool
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Pricelesss(f): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

+789. . .

Hmmm Killz u suppose don turn moderator. By d way wotz wrong with d sex in front of ur name?
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by cynthiafred67(f): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
maclatunji:

For all of you young girls that one "mindless" boy is disturbing for February 14, you better use your head. The boy will probably steal money from his father to buy you Mr. Biggs Snacks and Ice Cream after you have queued for at least 1-hour and then will almost certainly ask for 5ex. Ask yourself, are you so cheap?

You better stay at home and find something worthwhile  to do with your time. I know so many of you will read this and not pay heed. If I see any of you crying around Nairaland about some unwanted pregnancy or STD, I am going to personally make sure that you get the word-lashing of your life.

Don't mind all of this business people that want to make quick money from this invented concept of "VALENTINE'S DAY", you don't need a day to be declared a "special day" of love. If you truly believe in the "specialness" of February 14 over any other day in terms of showing love, you need your head checked.

And then there is this rubbish that LOVE= 5EX. Who started this rubbish? If any man/boy truly loves you, he will leave you to develop into the best women you can be and honour you with a marriage proposal not turning you into some "Second-hand" material that has been used and has to be managed by someone else.

I am particularly concerned about some naive girl who doesn't even understand how easy it is to get pregnant or get infected with some serious life-changing disease that will fall for this "Valentine Day" trap and have her life irrevocably altered for the negative, that is why I am posting this. Parents too should put their daughters under their watch- Most of these girls we see on the street have parents somewhere, what are they doing?

Remember, you carry the greatest risk; the boy can walk away and lead a relatively normal life. It is you that will be left with the pain and shame.

#Thinkaboutit

^^ To long pls summaries, thank u in advance.
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Acidosis(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa:

Always been a big lady. cool

Oh thats lovely. . .
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by maclatunji: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2012
I know some of you are already planning some wakakurukere moves today. Read this thread and reflect on it.
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Killz3(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2012
Pricelesss:

Hmmm Killz u suppose don turn moderator. By d way wotz wrong with d sex in front of ur name?
I sent the "sex" on an errand, and it was killed on the way. . . embarassed
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2012
On my way to work this morning and i saw one banner an hotel in my area displayed. so funny. It says,

Valentine day, Come Knack ur Apakro at *********

grin grin grin
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Apreel(f): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2012
I ll say dis is d best post I've eva seen on nairaland, tell em bruv
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by totorimi: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2012
maclatunji:

You better stay at home and find something worthwhile  to do with your time. I know so many of you will read this and not pay heed. If I see any of you crying around Nairaland about some unwanted pregnancy or STD, I am going to personally make sure that you get the word-lashing of your life.

Don't mind all of this business people that want to make quick money from this invented concept of "VALENTINE'S DAY", you don't need a day to be declared a "special day" of love. If you truly believe in the "specialness" of February 14 over any other day in terms of showing love, you need your head checked.

#Thinkaboutit

This is bullsh1t, today is St. Valentine's Day. One day in the year when all free minds are allowed to express their love to their loved ones. No excuses no stories. Nobody knows tomorrow so we must be merry, single and free to mingle. Nobody is gonna stop the party. Thank God for civilisation, everything has been made possible for us. Be with the one you trulylove and enjoy your life like there is no tomorrow. Love eachother because nobody knows tomorrow. Dont deny yourself anything, throw all caution to the winds and enjoy and be happy. Nobody is gonna spoil today for us with some old school story. Wish it was a Friday it would have been groovy. Tomorrow we will all come and share the blissful experiences. Enjoyyyyyyyyy
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by maclatunji: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2012
Apreel:

I ll say dis is d best post I've eva seen on nairaland, tell em bruv

totorimi:

This is bullsh1t, today is St. Valentine's Day. One day in the year when all free minds are allowed to express their love to their loved ones. No excuses no stories. Nobody knows tomorrow so we must be merry, single and free to mingle. Nobody is gonna stop the party. Thank God for civilisation, everything has been made possible for us. Be with the one you trulylove and enjoy your life like there is no tomorrow. Love eachother because nobody knows tomorrow. Dont deny yourself anything, throw all caution to the winds and enjoy and be happy. Nobody is gonna spoil today for us with some old school story. Wish it was a Friday it would have been groovy. Tomorrow we will all come and share the blissful experiences. Enjoyyyyyyyyy

See the 2 extremes, classic!
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Killz3(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2012
totorimi:

This is bullsh1t, today is St. Valentine's Day. One day in the year when all free minds are allowed to express their love to their loved ones. No excuses no stories. Nobody knows tomorrow so we must be merry, single and free to mingle. Nobody is gonna stop the party. [size=15pt]Thank God for civilisation, everything has been made possible for us. [/size]Be with the one you trulylove and enjoy your life like there is no tomorrow. Love eachother because nobody knows tomorrow. Dont deny yourself anything,[size=15pt] throw all caution to the winds [/size]and enjoy and be happy. [b][size=15pt]Nobody is gonna spoil today for us with some old school story. [/size][/b]Wish it was a Friday it would have been groovy. Tomorrow we will all come and share the blissful experiences. Enjoyyyyyyyyy

This is how you pinpoint a wise FOOL. . .
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by randyorton: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2012
totorimi:

this is a typical example of one of those brainless girls. Last valentine,my cousin was almost raped by her bf. these little girls are so dumb that they cant think properly. She went with the guy to a hotel not knowing that the guy wanted to f.oork her. she refused and the guy tried to force her. She was lucky that the hotel management had to rescue her from the guy.
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by whirlwind7(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2012
I'll just chill and wait for the results of today's indiscretion by November cool
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by traeces(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2012
@ poster, i agree wit u so much dat i feel like u just raped ma mind. Ladies, u do well to listen.
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by mcnepow(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2012
Demdem:

On my way to work this morning and i saw one banner an hotel in my area displayed. so funny. It says,

Valentine day, [b]Come  Knack ur Apakro at *********[/b]

grin grin grin
hahahahahaha, i haf died!  grin

totorimi:

Dont worry, that sharp guy will come and totori.you then bellerize u in the process. In four weeks time I hope to see u on this same NL crying.
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by jspac(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2012
I just dont want to see threads like My boyfriend left me, and I'm pregnant SMFH,if only they would listen.Igbo turu ilu si na
ukpana okpoko gburu,na obu
nti tiri ya(A grasshopper that is killed by the noisy okpoko bird
has a collapsed ear)
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Agimor(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2012
Nice talk sir,those who have ear let them hear.
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2012
Hey, go easy on the ladies. Guys also should be encouraged to zip up. it takes two to tango.
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by maclatunji: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2012
Demdem:

Valentine day, Come  Knack ur Apakro at *********

grin grin grin

As ludicrous as it is, it is an highly effective advert- unfortunately so!
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by Gerrard59(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2012
Nt only bullsh!t,it's arrant stewpidness. Yu cnt control people lives. I know yu r so conservative nd a muslim. instead of yu to condmned boko haram,u r here claiming imam of nl. try nd b liberal. btw,it s nt by-force to celebrate val day. Wat's condom there 4? if u must be get inimate. Ah! Wish it was friday like totoromi said,man 4 flex die. agree play safe,bt one tin b say Yu Must Play.
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by maclatunji: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2012
Demdem:

Hey, go easy on the ladies. Guys also should be encouraged to zip up. it takes two to tango.

This thread is not about bashing girls/women but the way a girl comports herself goes a long way in determining how many boys disturb her. There will always be a few maniacs that will chase any female but a lot of guys can be fended-of by a girl who is firm and disciplined.

In addition, they are more at risk of the negative consequences of their actions than we the males. Hence, I am addressing them.

As for the guys, don't use your tool to collect curse on your head. If it doesn't affect you today, it could come back and hit you tomorrow (Not Wednesday).
Re: For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine by collins123(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2012
Who still b virgin here self? Identify yourself. If u no do am, dem go use candle. Abeg joor!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Reasons You Should Cuddle More / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.