Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ur Advice Plsssss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Advice Plsssss (802 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / Please I Need Your Advice Before I Make The Wrong Decision..plsssss / Advice Plsssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Advice Plsssss by Eduman7: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
my gfrnd called me last month dat shes is pregnant.despite we ve dated for yrs.i dnt tusth her.ok i nw gav sum mony for d nd c.but for she to later come bak 2 tell me is 4 months old.i dnt believ her cos,we were 2gether all trough last yr.she neva said anytin lik dat 2 me.she nw claims am responsible for it.she said ,she sory for not telling me all those months.few weeks after, i recieved a cal from some one who claim to be a man of God.he told me dathe had for me dat my fiencee wil com dat week wit pregnancy.dat i shuld check her very wel,so for me not to tak wat is not mine.i ask my gal wat she intend to do about it.she told me dat she wil keep it,dat her broda wnts to arreng a place were she wil stay.to cut d story shot.am confused and i nid ur advice.am 25yrs nd shes 22yrs.
Re: Ur Advice Plsssss by Acidosis(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
wait till delivery, then you can go for a laboratory test. for now just play along.
Re: Ur Advice Plsssss by Killz3(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
Congrats! You are going to be a father! Your carelessness and negligence + a little dumbness is finally paying off! You needed help when you were ohhing and aahing? cheesy
She called you and told you she was pregnant, and you did not bother to have her conduct a test. -300
You dont trust her, but you trust the sex with her. wink - 400
She has refused to abort, therefore your are completely fccked in all ramifications! I hope you will be smart enough to conduct a paternity test when she gives birth. If it checks out, and it's yours, +1000! cheesy
You aint too young to be a father, are you? 25 aint young! You are matured enough to know the consequences of indiscriminate sex! Start saving up! Enjoy! wink
Re: Ur Advice Plsssss by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2012
Congrat u are going to be a father soon. A child is a blessing frm God
Re: Ur Advice Plsssss by MrResource(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
Family Section
Start preparing for your little darling's arrival grin
Re: Ur Advice Plsssss by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
lolz@ certain responses.
Re: Ur Advice Plsssss by DeBlunt: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
so touching, cheesy
Re: Ur Advice Plsssss by 25omega(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
poster

you are confused i guess you weren't confused when you were busting a nut in her without a condom. Abeg lay on the bed you have made for yourself
Re: Ur Advice Plsssss by Killz3(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^
+100
Re: Ur Advice Plsssss by deniyor: 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
I think it's time I start thinking of becoming a father too undecided
Re: Ur Advice Plsssss by claremont(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
Adetayo100:

Congrat u are going to be a father soon. [size=13pt]A child is a blessing frm God [/size]
Epic!

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is An Important Quality To Have In A Relationship / Lost Thoughts.. / How Do You Manage A Triangular Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.