Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,106 members, 7,949,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Jamb Website 2012 Registration Wahala! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jamb Website 2012 Registration Wahala! (1507 Views)

MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos / Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 / Problems With The JAMB Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Website 2012 Registration Wahala! by free2: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hello NLanders,
I know that am not the only one experiencing this on Jamb.org.ng 2012 registration website. It takes help to capture the biometric thumb print! And I know there web master will be listening,

Gurus in the house, lets use this thread to suggest or advice on what could be done to proffer a solution to these and other problems experienced on jamb registration.
Re: Jamb Website 2012 Registration Wahala! by free2: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
See all these errors,

Re: Jamb Website 2012 Registration Wahala! by yawatide(f): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
I hate to break it to you but errors on the JAMB site have been known to exist since 2006. As I said then and will say now, if you look at the company that did the site,it will list people with a total of 26 years of IT experience which makes me wonder what aspect of IT they have been involved with, cos it definitely isn't web dev
Re: Jamb Website 2012 Registration Wahala! by free2: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
yawa-ti-de:

I hate to break it to you but errors on the JAMB site have been known to exist since 2006. As I said then and will say now, if you look at the company that did the site,it will list people with a total of 26 years of IT experience which makes me wonder what aspect of IT they have been involved with, cos it definitely isn't web dev

Imagine since 2006 this error has been existing, that time self I don't know what is call "HTML"
Re: Jamb Website 2012 Registration Wahala! by greenmouse(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
They neither good in front end nor back end, Na waoh ooh, siioooooo na wao for una oh
Re: Jamb Website 2012 Registration Wahala! by yenboy(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2012
Fellow ND, Registration Centre Access Code: blocked, who is the Service Provider, and how do i contact them.

they have been displaying this massage to for over a week plus.

"Access Code is Invalid or Might have been blocked, Contact the Service Provider"

Please help.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If A Website Is Banned By Google Adsense / [GET] Facebook Auto Posting (on Groups, Pages, Friends Wall, Private Mesasges). / Pitch To Build Our Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.