Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio (941 Views)

/ Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / Cant Share Internet From PC Hotspot Via USB Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio by tkovie2002(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2007
I badly need information on "How I Can broadcast directly from my pc to TV", I mean More like a mini - TV station, or The same for Radio.

Hope to hear some good news,
Re: Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio by sabmack(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2007
You have to explain very well what you really want. Do u want to be picking Tv and Radio signal with your PC? Or are u saying u want to use your Pc as a Transmitting Station? If the first instance is what u want, I can do it for u.
Re: Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio by GBASKY: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2007
@SABMACK CAN U DO THAT FOR ME ,PLS AM INTERESTED MY ADDY IS awosolid@yahoo.com ABOUT THE SECOND ONE IS IT POSSIBLE.
Re: Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio by tkovie2002(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2007
Yes. I want to USe my pc as a transmitting station. Pls I would love it if anyonce could help with that. cool
Re: Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio by joraelly4g(m): 2:57am On Oct 19, 2007
Please I am interested, how will i contact you. joraelly@yahoo.com 08086788843
Re: Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio by sabmack(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
If u want to use ur Pc to recieve Tv and Radio signal (watching Tv and listening to Radio), u can call me on 08082350001.

The name is Sabmack.
Re: Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio by codedfoxy: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2007
hey just very simple, don't call any one, , okay, lolz, , just get to computer village and buy TV card, call your engineer to fix it for you that all, , then get get your antenna plug to it, there are some tv card that comes with AV1 that control Video too, good luck brothers
Re: Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio by tkovie2002(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2007
What I mean is that[b] "I WANT TO USE MY PC AS A TRANSMITTING STATION"[/b] NOT A RECIEVING STATION, OK?
Re: Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio by sabmack(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2007
I said he should call me 'because I stay in Computer Village too. Meanwhile, not every Tv Card is of good quality. I am a professional with about 15yrs in computer repair and maintenance. You can get the best from us in terms of advise and quality service. It is not everybody that pose as a Computer Engineer there that knows what he is doing.

Most ppl make mistakes b'cos they go to wrong ppl in the Computer Village and they will now come and complain. Calling me is to his own advantage.
Re: Broadcasting From Pc To Tv / Radio by darznets(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2007
Hi, tkovie2002

I dont know what the guy that asked you to call or visit him want to give to you, but i can tell you authoritatively that u can have your own internet radio station within 24 hrs. I dont know about TV yet, but i know of radio.
send me mail at dazol2@hotmail.com and i'll send you a list of sites with software you can use for FREE!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Sim +8g Data For 6k / Help! My Laptop Screen Is Faulty But Not Broken / Charging Smart Phones On A Computer(laptop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.