Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,040 members, 7,946,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati (1448 Views)

I Dont Advice Anyone To Enrol In NIIT Surulere For Oracle. / My Ordeal Experience @niit,aptech And New Horizon IT Training Center. / Aptech Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati by justbazick: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2007
Which Training Centre is the best, APTECH, NIIT or KARROX for Oracle Certification Training and Exam. I need response from already certified Oracle Administrators. Also, suggestions on other training centres is welcome. thank you
Re: Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati by eddyafterm(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2007
it all depends on you and your readiness to learn. i had some visitors coming to my office some couple of months that i should develop a video rental shop databse for them. i found out that they are Aptech students. That doesnt mean that aptech people dont really teach, but that the students are not ready to learn or the equipmets of learning are nto availabe to thgem. What i will advise you for your oracle cert is to get a pc, a laptop more appropriately. Laptops are cheap these days, you can get one at even 50 thousand, if you dont know how to go about it email me so that i give you more info. Secondly, get an oracle textbook, and belive me you are on, with hands-on practicals you will be a guru.
Cheers.
Re: Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati by justbazick: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2007
thanks man, i would an oracle book as advised. iv got a laptop aleady.
Re: Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati by ritchboy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2007
I tink aptech is d best(not necesarily at teaching,but i tink theyre d most recognised,which translates into beta job opurtunities).But theyre also expensive,60grand a month is no joke.
Re: Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati by laa(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ritchboy
Guy No Talk That Thing Again He No Good Now!!! Am A Niitian. Aptech Being Popular Than NIIT Is A Mirage
Aptech Is Far From it
Re: Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati by smartsoft(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2007
see let me tell you it depends on you if you are someone who knows SQL before i will tell you no need to go to those school you mentiond install Oracle on your laptop and find a STUDY GUIDE ON ORACLE 10G ADMINSTRATION and read it bet me you be more good than those one in that school
Re: Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati by ritchboy(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2007
@laa
and how much do they pay in NiiT?
Re: Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati by obienotes(m): 5:54am On Apr 08, 2011
shun dat tin,i bought a video tutorial and read a pdf n i learnt my sql under 2weeks,im currently waiting for my cuz to send me a video for oracle 10g,and all its costing me is less than 10k,i work as an sql admin currently,n blive u me,i aint no genius,im jus smart
Re: Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati by systemsdon: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
Aptech is certainly the undisputed leader among the IT Training institute 2 centers are worthy of note Aptech Maryland and Surulere.Their training is superb and they currently run the lowest testing fees on all certification exams,i know because i have written some exams with them.

(1) (Reply)

Get Certified In Any Of The Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) / Private ICAN Lectures In Lagos / How Greedy Naija Make Money Online Gurus Trick You Into Buying Worthless Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.