Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,261 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience (42427 Views)

Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by billyG(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
That confused pastor only went to the land of the DEAD & return back,where his dead ancestors that do good-deeds normally go,the fool though he has been to heaven grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2012
nelsondgod:

Even if the Host of Heaven descend on earth to tell people about HEAVEN,i am very sure that many will still miss heaven.
Besides,God is the most inventive,the most creative,so,don't be surprised by the use of technology in heaven(personally,i cant really tell if technology is used in heaven),
Nairalanders,dnt close your ears to the truth. Thank you poster.

You are welcome, anytime.  The best scientists can do is to think God's thoughts after Him.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
This is really starting to piss me off! Everybody is now going to heaven,heaven is now like a place where people go for vacations,honeymoon bla bla bla, this people that are saying they went to heaven and saw so so and so people,let me tell u,My Bible says not until the last day,when rapture has taken place,then the spirits of those who have died with those of the end time will all come together to be judged.But this one people are saying they saw someone in hellfire,does it now mean that immediately u die,u will be judged?cos that will be totally unfair to those sinners that have not died right? I dont know sha,they mite be right,but i cant believe it.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by dj5naira(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2012
Why Nigerians? Why not the Europeans? Did Nigerians stole the map?
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by kolaxy(m): 1:10am On Feb 18, 2012
Thanks for the clips Mr. Olaadegbu. I must confess that, I wept while watching the videos. It's really a spiritual 'check-up' for me. 1 Cor. 10:12 says: 'Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall'.

May God continue to strenghten and uphold you Sir. Cheers
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by erad(m): 3:09am On Feb 18, 2012
funny country,  people precipitate up with various thrash and various thrashy people believe them,  whateva is seen in the sub/unconscious state happens most times to be what was on the fellows mind before slipping into that state,  thats why doctors tell u to imagine u are in a personal paradise when administering anaesthetics so u can live that imagination once u slip into unconsciousness,  because the guy was thinking he was gonna die and his last thoughts were what his heaven will look like, making him live that imagination in his unconscious state doesn't make him an authority on existence of heaven or hell (thats assuming the story is true).
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2012
Did he really say LCD screen in heaven LMAO
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2012
@ OLAADEGBU,

Where in the bible did you see Paul saying he went to heaven and came back. You need to read that passage again to know what Paul was saying.

If your understanding of what Paul said is that he went to heaven then you would say that Isaiah, Moses, Daniel, Enoch and John too went to heaven and came back to tell us how it was.

A revelation or vision is true but that doesn't make the man who had a revelation to claim he went to heaven and came back.

For Moses I already told you its a theological debate while both arguments agreed that he was buried by God however nobody knows where he was buried,  yet the other group claimed he might have been resurrected by God and they gave their points. Including that he would be one of the two witnesses in the end time, mount of transfiguration, fight for his body by Micheal and Satan etc

Just one more thing, compare the scripture with what this man is saying and you have a choice. I don't need a dead to rise for me to believe the bible. But I don't need more than the bible.

So you think the souls of men get to hell through angelic judgement as your man is saying in this video? Jesus said when  Lazarus died angels carried him to Abraham's bosom not that he passed through 7 LCD angelic judgments. The bible doesn't talk about the process of landing in hell from death but it is clear that ungodly men go to hell when they die. The bible is also clear that judgement belongs to God not angels but Jesus.

And tell me how this man got saved himself. He already told us he was not worthy to pass through those gates. Is he suggesting partiality in his own heaven? What about the dead in Christ he saw? Shouldn't he be one of them? If you understand scriptures you won't be carried away by this video
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2012
ajadek:

Amen, grace to practice what we are preaching

Amen!
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2012
nikky5:

if you doubt pastor Abraham's testimony, then watch angelica Zambrano.Its more fearful than his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyZEI5CAupg

If they doubted Abraham's testimony they will equally doubt Angelica's, it's only the Holy Spirit that can persuade people of sin, righteousness and judgment to come.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2012
God2man:

Pastor Abraham died, and Jesus sent him back to earth against his will. He wanted to stay in heaven, he did not desire to come back to this evil world. He wept without control, and told Jesus to bring him back again to heaven at the end of his assignment on earth.
At the end of the message, he was weeping while listening to Halleluyah chorus by Handel, people that watched this film were sober and crying to God for mercy. Yet, some people said the encounter is fake. I wonder if they take time to watch the film. There is no way you will watch this film and not do something about your life, except something is wrong with your level of reasoning. I am not here to insult but to say the truth.
However, if you are insulted by my utterances, please forgive me. God bless you. God2man.   

Many skeptics here haven't watched the videoclips but they would be the loudest to claim that it was fake just because they have chosen to believe otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2012
nelsondgod:

Even if the Host of Heaven descend on earth to tell people about HEAVEN,i am very sure that many will still miss heaven.
Besides,God is the most inventive,the most creative,so,don't be surprised by the use of technology in heaven(personally,i cant really tell if technology is used in heaven),
Nairalanders,dnt close your ears to the truth. Thank you poster.

To God be all the glory. It just shows that what father Abraham said to the rich man which is recorded in the Bible is very true.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2012
pcicero:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth I know, but who is this Pastor Abraham?

Do you realise who spoke those words in the Bible? undecided
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2012
kings33:

There is much more to this world than we know and can see, for me I have chosen to believe the reality of heaven and hell, but to so many that is foolishness. however, there is nothing in which the bible has not given prior knowledge about. It is writen: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him; neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned. (1 corinthians 2:14)

You have chosen well and may the Lord give us wisdom to apply the knowledge we have acquired in order to make the right decisions especially when it comes to our eternal destiny.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Revolva(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2012
funny country,  people precipitate up with various thrash and various thrashy people believe them,  whateva is seen in the sub/unconscious state happens most times to be what was on the fellows mind before slipping into that state,  thats why doctors tell u to imagine u are in a personal paradise when administering anaesthetics so u can live that imagination once u slip into unconsciousness,  because the guy was thinking he was gonna die and his last thoughts were what his heaven will look like, making him live that imagination in his unconscious state doesn't make him an authority on existence of heaven or hell (thats assuming the story is true).

Really truth people j

The Earth was flat if you went too far you would fall off
Now the Earth is round if the shape change again everybody woulda start laugh
The average man can't prove of most of the things that he chooses to speak of
And still won't research and find out the root of the truth that you seek of
Scholars teach in Universities and claim that they're smart and cunning
Tell them find a cure when we sneeze and that's when their nose start running

Nas & Damian Marley- Patience
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2012
Jah Man:

Whether he went to heaven or not is not as material as the question, "Have you given your life to Jesus?
Nobody ever believed Noah until they were all swept away by the flood.
Would that be your portion?
God forbid!
Come off these I am educated and civilized mentality and prepare yourself for eternity.
"Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, and they house".

Good question.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by erad(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You have chosen well and may the Lord give us wisdom to apply the knowledge we have acquired in order to make the right decisions especially when it comes to our eternal destiny.

Olaadegbu, everyone is entitled to their opinions. For all i care, christianity might be a scam (i'm not saying its a scam). u have no right to judge anyone and even the bible states that clearly. He has chosen well, and the rest who don't choose that path have chosen wrongly?? on the very last day, even that man who kips smoking ganja and getting drunk behind ur street might end up making heaven before ur pastors. its a free world dude, live with it.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
eklassical:

**HEAVEN IS REAL**
~Hell is too~
D devil s outta dere seeking 4who 2 devour!dont fall trap!

Living a Christ filled life is da in-thing, its either u r with d devil or with JesusCHRIST.

Give ur life to ChrisT.,*DONT MAKE IT 2L8 4U*,,his löve is forever ours,n his merçies abounds 4eVa!,

Don't wait,DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!
God Bless U!

Remain blessed my broda.

Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13am On Feb 22, 2012
dmxqo:

''THE FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART 'THERE IS NO GOD ABOVE' "
that said.
T.V. in heavn is kinda ridiculox, it actualy means thax d limit of d science of visual transmitxn. 100yrs 4rm nw, peopl ar going 2 talk abt T.V. lyk it we talk abt 'ABACUS' in d computer evolutxn. Except if d 'science' in heaven evolves. That wud result in anothr falacy; 'heaven is nt perfect' and thax nt true. Thz prophets shud re-evaluate their scheme.

In the book of Revelation, John predicted that the whole world would be able to view a breaking news, how do you think they would be able to see one event simultaneously?
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19am On Feb 23, 2012
pDude:

I have not seen God, neither have I seen Heaven, yet by faith, I believe in Them.

The only way to the father is through his Son Jesus Christ. We are not saved by our good works nor by religious practices (going to church, paying tithes, praying, giving alms, etc). Beware in the last days, many false prophets will arise and deceive MANY. They will gather to themselves many that have itching ears and lead even the very ELECT astray with strange doctrines.

Am I saying that this prophesy is fake? Well, if it rings true with the teachings of Jesus Christ, then it is true. If not, it is straight from the pits of hell.

The way to Heaven is not by frightening or psyching people into the Kingdom. It is by faith and the leading of the Holy Spirit. Read your Bible and follow the teachings of the Holy Spirit, you will make Heaven.

Kpam!

If fire is burning a house would you not raise an alarm to awake the occupants out of their slumber?

Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
gidiMonsta:

wooow, TV,cars,slaves in heaven? Why don't u just round up your delusion and add 77 virgins grin

I believe in the existence of a supreme being and consequently "Heaven", but not in the delusional ramblings of men whose imaginations are inspired by the paintings of Michaelangelo and Da Vinci Leonardo.

Have started to see visions of slaves in heaven? Why would there be slaves in heaven?
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
ayodele123:

the issue is this: have you accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour?
Remember the warnings in Matthew 24?
Christ is coming soon to judge the world very soon. repent before it is too late.
When God sent Noah to warn the world about an impending rain that would destroy the then world, the people did not believe because rain had never fallen before then. Eventually the rain fell and the unbelieving world was swept away and destroyed.
God sent Jesus Christ for our salvation. Many are rejecting the way of salvation.
The likes of Pastor Abraham are the instruments God is using to warn you and me to make amends before it is too late. Many are still so blinded and deaf that they can neither see, perceive nor hear the warning that time is fast running out. The rapture will occur very, very soon. Just as the people in Noah's day denied the possibility of a rain, many today deny the existence of Hell.

See www.divinerevelations.info for many revelations about Hell and Heaven which God has sent to warn the present world to repent and turn over to him before it is too late

Jesus said that as it was in the days of Noah,so shall it be at the time of his coming. God's word is true. As many did not believe the warning sent through Noah, many are not believing the warnings sent through His instruments such as Pastor Abraham. The message is simple: Accept Jesus Christ, believe in Him and you will be saved. Carry your cross and follow Him
What is difficult in that?

This is unfolding before our eyes.

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20030825.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Kay17: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2012
We have to be alert to fight the Devil?? Has the omnipotent, omniscient God abandoned you to his rival? #sad
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2012
The man who went to heaven and came back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MX62sww8fs
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Duroe: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
God2man: I watched it last year, it was heart rending and fearful, everything Pastor Abraham said about making heaven is in harmony with what Jesus said that strive ye to enter into the strait gate, many will try to enter, but they will not be able to enter. Another scripture also mentioned that if the righteous are scarcely saved, what will be the lot of the sinners. Many are called few are chosen. Only few people, find the narrow way. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hand of living God.
According to evangelical research, at least 6 people die every second, then do the calculation, you will discover that millions of souls perished almost every month, and the tragedy of this revelation is that majority of these souls enter into hell. So, christians have a lot to do concerning soul winning.
The truth is that every potential born again christian is looking at the hand of God, nobody cares to look at the face of God. Nobody wants to know, what is in the heart of the Almighty God. We tend to focus on earthly things, forgetting about evangelism which is the HEART BEAT OF THE ALMIGHTY. If you think that you have done a lot for the Lord in terms of soul winning, it is better to put that your achievement aside and reach out to millions of souls perishing everyday. Paul the apostle said woe unto me if i preached not the Gospel, how many people can say that, One man of God said, you cannot make heaven, if you are not in heaven already while on this earth, that is before you can boast of heaven, you must have felt the presence of heaven here, before you die. If not hell is the next place of abode. Paul the apostle said i have fought the good fight of faith, therefore a crown of righteousness has been laid down for him. This is the testimony every christian should be working after. May God have mercy on all of us, including me. God bless you. God2man.
I watched it and also analysed it. Some part of this man's story contradicts the scripture. He said after passing through the narrow way, you will go through about 15rooms from where you will be judged again and can be sent to hell from any of those stages. Even after walking briefly on the path of gold a sieter that have committed abortion was shredded into pieces and became joined together again before been whisked to hell. This is unscriptural. If you are able to pass through the narrow way (that leads to life) there is no more condemnation for you. On this basis I doubt the genuinesness of this 'vision' However there is heaven (where God resides) and Hell (originally prepared for the devil and his co-rebellous angels) The spirit of any man that dies now will either go to heaven or hell (awaiting the final judgement- akin to our 'remand' on earth). The final end of the rebellious creatures - man, nagels and Satan is lake of fire. Both lake of fire and heaven are God's properties. Neither belong to satan. Lake of fire is as prison is on the earth where criminal citizens/inhabitants are kept from the free world. However residency in either heaven or lake of fire will be forever ar the inhabitants are either never-dying angels or ressurrected humans. Unbelief about their existence will not change their status. Our responsibility here is to make our choice. Where will you spend your eternity- Heaven or hell.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13am On Aug 18, 2012
Kay 17:

We have to be alert to fight the Devil?? Has the omnipotent, omniscient God abandoned you to his rival? #sad

We overcome him by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of His testimony.

Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:37am On Aug 18, 2012
erad:

Olaadegbu, everyone is entitled to their opinions. For all i care, christianity might be a scam (i'm not saying its a scam). u have no right to judge anyone and even the bible states that clearly. He has chosen well, and the rest who don't choose that path have chosen wrongly?? on the very last day, even that man who kips smoking ganja and getting drunk behind ur street might end up making heaven before ur pastors. its a free world dude, live with it.

Jesus said that we should judge righteously. Your decision will determine where you will spend eternity, heaven or hell is your choice.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49am On Aug 18, 2012
kolaxy: Thanks for the clips Mr. Olaadegbu. I must confess that, I wept while watching the videos. It's really a spiritual 'check-up' for me. 1 Cor. 10:12 says: 'Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall'.

May God continue to strenghten and uphold you Sir. Cheers

Amen my brother! Our faith is in our Lord Jesus Christ and as we read His Word He renews our minds day by day. May the Lord keep us till the end in Jesus' name.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Kay17: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mr Ola,

On what authority does the Bible rest on?

Why isn't Jesus lying.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2012
It is funny that nobody noticed the English interpreter in this video. Hilarious english grin
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Kay 17: Mr Ola,

On what authority does the Bible rest on?

Why isn't Jesus lying.

The Bible = The Word of God

The Word of = Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ = God

On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other grounds are sinking sands.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
Duroe:

I watched it and also analysed it. Some part of this man's story contradicts the scripture. He said after passing through the narrow way, you will go through about 15rooms from where you will be judged again and can be sent to hell from any of those stages. Even after walking briefly on the path of gold a sieter that have committed abortion was shredded into pieces and became joined together again before been whisked to hell. This is unscriptural. If you are able to pass through the narrow way (that leads to life) there is no more condemnation for you. On this basis I doubt the genuinesness of this 'vision' However there is heaven (where God resides) and Hell (originally prepared for the devil and his co-rebellous angels) The spirit of any man that dies now will either go to heaven or hell (awaiting the final judgement- akin to our 'remand' on earth). The final end of the rebellious creatures - man, nagels and Satan is lake of fire. Both lake of fire and heaven are God's properties. Neither belong to satan. Lake of fire is as prison is on the earth where criminal citizens/inhabitants are kept from the free world. However residency in either heaven or lake of fire will be forever ar the inhabitants are either never-dying angels or ressurrected humans. Unbelief about their existence will not change their status. Our responsibility here is to make our choice. Where will you spend your eternity- Heaven or hell.

This is probably true. Our faith should stand on the solid word of God and not on the words of men. I have not heard of the man lately, what and where is he now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' / Household Of God Pastor, Rev. Kris Okotie Separates from His Wife / Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.