Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Pre-degree In Any Of The School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pre-degree In Any Of The School (1018 Views)

Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like / Admission into the school of nursing, university of Ilorin teaching hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-degree In Any Of The School by 2009DOREEN(f): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2007
SORRY NOT ONLY UNN, SCHOOLS LIKE UNIZIK, IMSU, UNAD UI, PLEASE WANT TO KNOW WHEN THERE PRE-DEGREE WILL BE OUT. PLZZZZ YOU CAN CONTACT ME WITH lcyz_mike@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-degree In Any Of The School by topy24k(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2007
But why is't that all the University in Nigeria are doing that, to the extent that there is a new school like that just comes out recently now they call it "UNIOSUN" if they said the will anounce the date of their Pre - Degree exam they will still exrtend it again, they are no more fufill there Obligated again, why this? please and please if any body now the day of there Exam should let me know by contact me on this :topcy24k@gmail.com. Tel: 08032921841, 08025486680.

Thanks.
Re: Pre-degree In Any Of The School by RemmyAlex(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2007
Hello,
There is a Diploma form in Oau presently but mainly for the Commercial and Art students.
Diploma In local Govt studies Lasting for 2years and after you stand achance of entering into any Nigeria univeristies as Direct Entry.
You can Reply, To get more info about this Or You go stright to the department of Local Govt Studies OAu campus For details. The form is 5,000.
Thanks

Remmy

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Check Unn Post Ume Result / Www.futaforum.com / Do Any Of You Use Oohya's Chat System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.