Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection (828 Views)

Why Is There Evil And Where Does Evil Come From? / What Do You Call 10 Butt Nekkid Atheists Tied Together ? / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by buzugee(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
being butt nekkid and vulnerable in a world handed over to evil is not a wise thing to be. job 9 vs 24-----1 maccabees, chapter 1 vs 9----revelation 6 vs 4
Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by crossman9(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2012
Yes there is many evils in the world false Christians and Islamic fundamentalist they all have one thing in common ignorance of the word of God all there prophets almost all where Israelites they must hate their religion they only have one that was not it was Mohammad

Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by LagosShia: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2012
crossman9:

Yes there is many evils in the world false Christians and Islamic fundamentalist they all have one thing in common ignorance of the word of God all there prophets almost all where Israelites they must hate their religion they only have one that was not it was Mohammad

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-864457.32.html#msg10137677
Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by buzugee(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
crossman9:

nice pic. satan possessed people killing each other for religion lol
Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by vedaxcool(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
buzugee:

lol

and you find it funny, that in itself shows who is really Satan possessed!
Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by buzugee(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
vedaxcool:

satan works for the lord. he is not a bogey man. he is the spiritual policeman of the world who delivers butt whoopings to those who deserve it, all under the tutelage of God of course
proverbs 16 vs 4
isaiah 45 vs 6-7
amos 3 vs 6
lamentations 3 vs 38
Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by vedaxcool(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
buzugee:

satan works for the lord. he is not a bogey man. he is the spiritual policeman of the world who delivers butt whoopings to those who deserve it, all under the tutelage of God of course
proverbs 16 vs 4
isaiah 45 vs 6-7
amos 3 vs 6
lamentations 3 vs 38

all these does not address what I wrote which was:

vedaxcool:

finding humans killing each other funny is nothing but an indication of demonic possession!
Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by buzugee(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
vedaxcool:

all these does not address what I wrote which was:

finding humans killing each other funny is nothing but an indication of demonic possession!
humans killing each other is an act of God. believe it or not but any killing that happens in this world is sanctioned by him. those who are killed are not living up to his standards. they are slacking. they were butt nekkid. exposed. open for attack. they had transgressed his laws in some form shape or way. i am but a mere mortal. i cant get angry or have an opinion about the Lords actions
Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by buzugee(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
funny how you are so quick to have sympathy for edomites and ishmaelites who are killing each other over land which they massacred your ancestors for. your ancestors will be so ashamed of you.
Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by vedaxcool(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^

by the way do you do drugs!
Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by buzugee(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
vedaxcool:

^^^

by the way do you do drugs!
i have smoked weed in the past. not any more.
Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by vedaxcool(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ok your last two post clearly looked like a joke, by the way what do you8 believe in! I think ascribing human crimes to God is very repugnant!
Re: Fellow Israelites, You Are Butt Nekkid And Exposed To Evil. Come Get Protection by buzugee(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
vedaxcool:

Ok  your last two post clearly looked like a joke, by the way what do you8 believe in! I think ascribing human crimes to God is very repugnant!
i believe in God and Christ. I just dont believe in religion. ascribing  human crimes to God is very repugnant ? have you even been reading the verses i have supplied concerning the issue ? i will supply them one more time

proverbs 16 vs 4
isaiah 45 vs 6-7
amos 3 vs 6
lamentations 3 vs 38

you seem to think God is impotent and he is not in control of everything that happens. he says specifically that i make evil people for my own use. he has evil people on earth for a reason. those are his canning stick. or you think he will come down personally to earth to beat up those who do evil to other people ? nah he has other evil people administer the justice to that evil person. yall dont know the lord at all. he says when he returns his sword is drunk and ready to do damage to all his enemies (edom, also known as white folk).  isaiah 34 vs 5 and his garments will be covered in blood from all the white folks (edom) he will have slaughtered Isaiah 63 vs 1. make a lil effort to look up the verses i drop. only then will you see who the lord is and what he is about and not that nonsense they preach in churches

(1) (Reply)

Believing God For A Miracle- Join Me In Prayers! / How To Worship The Nigerian God / Are You Like A Pharasee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.