Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,155 members, 7,939,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? (20271 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Chnges(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2012
^*shocked*
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2012
princesana:

dated a guy jst few houses frm ma house fr 4 yrs nd ma parents never knew.wld cme bk frm school nd stay in hs house fr a week and wen i want to go home,will leave his house at dusk and take a 20 bike to ma house.if i want to go bk to school frm his house,he wl drop me off at the park as early as 5.30.ma parents never liked him bt i loved him.unfortunately he died 2009.

Eh ya. I'm so sorry to hear that cry
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by ucheike: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2012
princesana:

dated a guy jst few houses frm ma house fr 4 yrs nd ma parents never knew.wld cme bk frm school nd stay in hs house fr a week and wen i want to go home,will leave his house at dusk and take a 20 bike to ma house.if i want to go bk to school frm his house,he wl drop me off at the park as early as 5.30.ma parents never liked him bt i loved him.unfortunately he died 2009.

Did he die of AIDS
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2012
ucheike:

Did he die of AIDS

Of all the things you could have asked that he died from, it just had to be AIDS abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by ucheike: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Of all the things you could have asked that he died from, it just had to be AIDS abi? undecided

Yes sweetheart, is it wrong?
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2012
ucheike:

Yes sweetheart, is it wrong?

Why AIDS though?
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by ucheike: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Why AIDS though?

Because AIDS doesn't discriminate

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2012
ucheike:

As opposed to car cashes, unrelated sexual illnesses, and natural death? undecided

Just seemed like such a random thing to say as opposed to just asking her her what happened, you implied and gave a specific illness.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Sagamite(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
ucheike:

What a fcking cretin!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Damoche10: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
My guy u should know that before u bleep , USE CONDOM!!!!!!! Your greasy head should tell u this! grin cheesy tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by sinie: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
Quote from: ucheike on Yesterday at 08:43:44 AM

Did he die of AIDS

Here is a question for you! Do you have to be a jerk
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Tatian(f): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2012
Very funny thread. ​L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. Am so loving it. Keep it coming. tongue
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by sladeef2(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2012
pls can u tell me how you sent this post. thx
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by sissiekemmie: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
HMNNNN BAD THING.....
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by nicky4lif(f): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2012
Scarpon: Video taped my girls nude while she was asleep ( i hide am sha) am gonna bust it out on the internet any day she cheat again
. Then be ready for ur burial,cos that is the only thing that can make me cut a man's dick.so if u really love ur life,u better do away with it.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by FarWatcher: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
KINGwax: Well, where should is start? I'm still and will alwys be a jealous lover, i'm so caring it becomes so difficult for my girlfriends to leave. But i'm a very good cheat. I've never been faithful. But no matter how many girls i have as assistant girlfriends, i never degraded my main girl for once. Not to d extent of doing it to her face. Infact, i don't keep her assistants messages on phone. They knw i cheat though, cos i used to tell them. And in counting scores, i think i'm on d verge of disvirgining d 6th girl in my life. I aint proud abt it but won't stop.

shocked shocked Earth is where the action is. BUT BUT, man you need deliverance! grin grin
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by FarWatcher: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
nicky4lif: . Then be ready for ur burial,cos that is the only thing that can make me cut a man's dick.so if u really love ur life,u better do away with it.
you have my support!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
papinbeyo: Girls are born cheat,my ex-girlfriend was making me drop her off in the studio where she was busy fucking her producer. sad this same producer sees me and crack jokes whenever we hangout together covering the shameless act,fortunately i found out and she's still busy fucking around after been dumped by the dude. I'm happily married and she's still jumping from bed to bed.

good for her
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
ritux: mine was a big risk.
i have always had an eye for my gf best friend when we were in school.there was this particular day she came to visit us (my gf and i) off-campus and i new she was not going back to her hostel that night. i practically went to bed early that night leaving both of them watching movie. later my gf came to the bed to sleep and it was time for her friend to sleep, she had no choice than to be behind me so i was practically at the middle.

At night i started putting my hands and legs on her body as if it was my gf and several times, she removed it. when i could not cope again, i went straight to the point this time my hand on her boobs and she started whispering my name to please stop. i told her not to worry that my gf will not wake up, she refused meanwhile i was fondly with her boobs.

the next thing, her hand was on my dick jacking me up and before i knew wat was happening, she positioned herself in a way that i had to bang her from behind.

With condom abi?
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by tipsieoladj(m): 1:58am On Aug 06, 2014
waterworks: Dear Nairalanders, whats the worst thing youve ever done in a relationship?

Ive done sooo many things I dont know were to start. but let me get the ball rolling.
i remember posting this in the public letter to your ex page. I once cheated on my bf with his close friend who was in the same hostel. in fact their rooms wereright beside each other!

Another story i know. one time me and my friend were at a party she met this guy who she wanted to take home. She called her boyfriend and found out he was at her house. she told him i will be coming to spend the night and if the house was tidy. she later told me when she got home he had laid the bed and washed the plates before he left. hahahahaha!
so what is the worst thing you have ever done in a relationship to your spouse, their family member or someone you maybe just went out a couple of times with.
girls and cheating are like bread and butter but d worse part is no matter how remorseful they get when caught they will still repeat..
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Truckpusher(m): 2:09am On Aug 06, 2014
27naira:

one and only sensible post.

The Moderator is one sick, deluded, morally deficient, depraved, deliquated bomblastocated, bokoharmated, pharambalatic idiota to bring this sinful, unholy, derogatory, trashistic trash to "MY" front page  cool

To All who have posted their idiotic escapade, oya clap for yourselves! Odes!!  cool cool cool 
grin
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by tipsieoladj(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
I refuse cuddling her in d presence of her friends and my hommies when she tried to make me do it.. Luvd it
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Damoche10: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2017
waterworks:
Dear Nairalanders, whats the worst thing youve ever done in a relationship?

Ive done sooo many things I dont know were to start. but let me get the ball rolling.
i remember posting this in the public letter to your ex page. I once cheated on my bf with his close friend who was in the same hostel. in fact their rooms wereright beside each other!

Another story i know. one time me and my friend were at a party she met this guy who she wanted to take home. She called her boyfriend and found out he was at her house. she told him i will be coming to spend the night and if the house was tidy. she later told me when she got home he had laid the bed and washed the plates before he left. hahahahaha!
so what is the worst thing you have ever done in a relationship to your spouse, their family member or someone you maybe just went out a couple of times with.

Retard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Reasons Why Life Without A Girlfriend Is Cool! / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.