Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,380 members, 7,964,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:40 PM

Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? (7163 Views)

Why I Will Vote for GEJ / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Describe Gej In Two Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
YES i will vote GEJ 200015  angry
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by adex88: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
I wonder why Nigerians do not like the truth, If Nigerians criticize Goodluck it should be a normal thing, because here in the Uk Criticism of leadership is normal. So If Acn is always criticizing what Gej does dat is what they are supposed to do as an opposition, As for me I would never vote for Anything that comes out in PDP. if Gods willing fashola as the guts to contest as vp or president sef I would vote for the guy. At least there is always still something to argue about fashola (if he is working or not) but as for GEJ dere is no argument, we all knw he is not working. Only committees upon committees. Even if he has good Intentions pdp would neva allow.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by kcreal(f): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
Until then.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by obwhyte: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
Yes, yes and yes, I will definitely vote for him.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by FXKing2012(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2012
I will vote for OBJ instead.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2012
Let d best candidate be voted for,
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by Yorisb: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
If paired with any of the past leaders-c[i]u[/i]m-presidential aspirants then I'd gladly vote for him. . .AGAIN, should he contests. . .

After all, He hasn't done any worse than those previous leaders. Na all of 'em spoil naija reach today.

Xcuse me pass jare!
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by kutchs: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
Yes I will vote 4 him. I will even lead a march to force him to contest if he refuses.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by brixton: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
life_style:

[size=16pt]Instead of me to vote for goodluck I will vote for Patience. grin[/size]

Patience 9JA 2015 cheesy

watch-out!!! grin

LMAO (SIC)
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by CuteTj(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
pdp- never!!!! gej- never!!!!
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by Samola1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
a capital no
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by Goddex: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
Yes Yes and Yes
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by biachwest: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
yes
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by solomon111(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
ARareGem:

Excuse me? Do I know you? I will NOT vote until I have found a worthy candidate. Someone with true intentions, sensible and good for the job. Someone ready to reform Nigeria. And I will continue to 'complain' about Nigeria until I see the changes. What is hypocritical and deceitful about that?? What rubbish.
I dont know you,and you are definitely not worth knowing.
The hypocrisy in your post stucked out like a sore thumb,which waranted my reply.
You are criticizing the system,but you dont find it worthwhile to vote,in order to effect the change you scream about.
Why not commit yourself for service,if you dont find anyone with 'true and sensible' intentions for the job as you?
You are just an internet warrior!
Very typical!!
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by tatosh: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2012
I'm sure most of you who said yes are people that are naturally backward in thinking e.g Igbos. After everything that has happened?
You will vote for a man who will rather cause pain & suffering for his people than fighting the cabals that are bringing about this pain and suffering in the first place.
A man who under his watch corruption and poverty has risen to unprecedented levels.
A man who is ready to party and talk with terrorists and ignores people who want to talk about the progress of Nigeria.
I ask one question to all you fools that said yes. How has GEJs administration touched your life positively in the last one year?
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by bencobenz(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2012
Even in my dream, I will never vote PDP.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by Pk001(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
Yes
Especially if he is contesting against, Buhari, El rufai or Tunde bakare
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by SAOguns(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ney, GOD FORBID
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by BlackPikiN(m): 1:26am On Feb 09, 2012
tatosh:

I'm sure most of you who said yes are people that are naturally backward in thinking e.g Igbos. After everything that has happened?
You will vote for a man who will rather cause pain & suffering for his people than fighting the cabals that are bringing about this pain and suffering in the first place.
A man who under his watch corruption and poverty has risen to unprecedented levels.
A man who is ready to party and talk with terrorists and ignores people who want to talk about the progress of Nigeria.
I ask one question to all you fools that said yes. How has GEJs administration touched your life positively in the last one year?

Thunder fire that your leprosy hand.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by clip: 5:19am On Feb 09, 2012
Can we all try to be civilize in our contribution no matter how we are provoke.
People over the world read our comments. So that they do not continue to have bad impression about us.
It is well my brother.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by mordi4evah: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2012
Black Pikin iyaf ki me wit laf 4 hia o! Chaii, NL kwenu!!
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by RichieTayo1(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2012
Again, it seems most of us don't understand the basis on which to choose a leader; we don't choose a person to pacify his group, race or primarily to compensate him, we choose for the human capabilities, influence & resources a person has from which we all stand to benefit. When we put someone in position just because we want to pacify the minority, because he's always been lucky or because many people love him, we remain a people who don't know what we need & put ourselves (they're not to blame) in a situation where we'll never cease regretting.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by RichieTayo1(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2012
One thing is clear from my assessment of GEJ, he is a lucky fellow with good desires for Nigeria. BUT, the bad thing about luck is it's neither transferable nor build up. It's only for self and it's in the class of beautiful smiles, conducive whether & mood swings; they don't leave any lasting impact, they're all soon unavoidably forgotten. These are not what good leadership is built on, these are wrong materials for building an institution, a society or a nation.

Whether GEJ contests in 2015 or not, for me, he's out of the question.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by Irk(m): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
i cant begin to fathom that with all thats happening in this country, some people still feel he's the man. He has clearly shown that this country can and has overwhelmed him. Instead of the fresh air his campaign promised, we are faced with a putrifying smell in the air... In short, Uncle Jona nor work abeg !
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by youngmonie: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
HELL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by belovedaja(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2012
YES
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by abacus(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2012
Nothing will make me vote for PDP, and for the BEAF I have for GEJ even if he decamps to another party, still NO will not vote for him. I will never get tired of voting for that good man from Daura in Kastina. 1 vote for the honest man.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by nairaman66(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
A lot has been said about the man with no shoes. He once had the aura of the luckiest Nigerian but , y'all know what happened.

He might/could/will run for a second term in 2015 PDP-willing. Just want to know if you will vote for him (again).

Will you vote for GEJ in 2015?

Oga Jona is a toothless Bull-Dawg. If he has ambitions for the 2015 Gen. Elections, I will be voting him out! Whether he is in PDP or Not.
Re: Will You Vote For Gej In 2015? by ubandire(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2012
For the mere fact that he has a very strong and articulated programme for the power sector,I think he'll definitely have mine if he continues the way he's going,because I see a well structured framework geared towards achieving success in that area which has been about the worst nightmare for every other regime given it's complex nature.Will go for a yes given work so far done in that sector.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Sokoto APC Senator Who Just Decamped To PDP Was Recieved In Sokoto / Fuel Scarcity: No Planned Price Hike, Says FG, Queues Spread / Tinubu And Fashola At Loggerheads !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.