Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend (2507 Views)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Rebekitaooo: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
The issue I have now is that I was in a relationship that ended two years ago. I still love my ex-boyfriend, even though I am in a new relationship with a new man.

I really love my ex-boyfriend more than my new boyfriend, so now I am faced with the issue of choosing one out of the two of them!

My ex-boyfriend is trying to forget about me because he doesn't want me to leave my new boyfriend - and he is afraid of hurting me once again, but I love him and i don't want to loose him. The reason why he left me before was that i was not mature, and when he wanted to come back he heard i am in a new relationship.

What should I do? I have been over this for a month in my head. Please help me sad undecided cry
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Harbb: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2012
Follow your heart and do what will make you happy.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by jahjohn349: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
how old re you
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
Get Lost.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Rebekitaooo: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
@ jahjohn349 i am 22yrs, am i too young?
@diluminati do you mean i should get lost.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Excelboi(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
diluminati:

Get Lost.
You re in a better position to get lost! we dnt want riff-raffs in this section. undecided
OP, i will advise u to stick with ur current guy.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by slimyem: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
what to do remains your choice and yours only.
Just make sure you think it through and through before making the choice.
Goodluck!
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by cynthiafred67(f): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
diluminati:

Get Lost.

^^ o girl take it easy nau, na question she ask.

@op
Follow ur heart, u knw wot u want.
So do wot ever makes u happy.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by donbuchi1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
diluminati:

Get Lost.

Exactly, GET LOST!!!!
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
Gat a life undecided
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by chines4(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
I will not advice you ooo, what guarantee do you have that your ex will not leave u again, may be this time b/c u'r too matured. whats the diff, b/w 20 and 22?
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
Girls only care about who they love and care less about who loves them. I'll say u sud giv ur current bf a chance. Who says ur ex is nt going to hurt u again?
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by DAY12(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Girls only care about who they love and care less about who loves them. I'll say u sud giv ur current bf a chance. Who says ur ex is nt going to hurt u again?

grin buh true.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by jaybee3(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2012
He left because you was immature
He will probably leave again because you are now too experienced

Never look back especially if either party once decided the other one wasn't good enough.
You were not worth fighting for at the time so I don't see how that has changed
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by omega25red(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
jay bee:

He left because you was immature
He will probably leave again because you are now too experienced

Never look back especially if either party once decided the other one wasn't good enough.
You were not worth fighting for at the time so I don't see how that has changed
interesting advice

poster first thing to do is to break up with the guy you are currently with because your heart is not with him then take some time to really look at your relationship history and see the mistakes made learn from them and then consider this ex who now thinks you are matured. If you do get back with the ex make sure you take it slow because people change and you just might realize that being back with the ex is a mistake.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Rebekitaooo: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
Thank you all for your great advice, and to all that ask me to get lost, thanks to you too and love you all. You are great.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by arrived(m): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2012
Op, your username get injury! Saliva nearly finish for my mouth before i pronounce am.
@topic, omega has given u my advise.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by jmaine: 1:12am On Feb 09, 2012
Okafor's law in action . . .am sure he grilled and pummeled your punny in the most pleasurable and orgassmic fashion . . .

Never you struggle to love a man who feels he doesn't need you .  . .or . you would just be using your valuable time to book an appointment with rejection . .dejection . . .depression . . . frustration . .in the near future . .don't be so stvpid pretty   
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by ADEBYTE: 1:20am On Feb 09, 2012
Are u sure that u know the real meaning of love.I don't think so.love is a two way thing.love is reciprocal. Do u think ur ex loves u? If he does why did
He leave u.don't u know that love encompasses a lot of things-understanding is one of them. U ex never understood and left u becos he felt u were immature. It so glaring that
U love him but the question is-does he loves u? Answer pls
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Metalgoong(m): 2:45am On Feb 09, 2012
@OP

Do what ever that makes you happy! . . If you still love your Ex and if he still want to get back with you, go for it gal. . you wont be guilty of nothing!!
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by LilMizzGood(f): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
look hun exes are exes why go back to him , its like you eating your own vomit and why hurt this why that is showing you how much he loves you , take this from me stay with the one you with now and be friends with the old one if you are not able to stay friend than lost all contacts with the old one.

good luck
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Konnektions146(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2012
re yu matured now?
from the tone of yur write-ups, i dont think and there is every tendency yur old guy will still leave again,
yur are just too in love (maybe he was yur 1st guy) . my dear, clear yur head, open your mind and try reorganise yur life, watch yur past ,try and grow better so no one will insult yu to yur face and tell u how immature yu re.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by pato405(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
very silly post.  angry angry

dumb ladies and ex'es.

they'll alwayz find a way like dogs to their vomits.

even after getting married, some nitwits ones like you still fantasise about their ex' , dey'll screw them again if by chance they stumble into them.

little wonder some boys insist on brand-new ones.

go get a lyf joor.

you really suck.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
Since u are now matured i will advice u to follow ur heart choose the best guy
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by badmrkt(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
i'm facing same drama,but in a more modernised version.more advice please

(1) (Reply)

Get Yourself Out Of FRIEND-ZONE Sharperly!!! E-asy Way (pixtures) / 8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve / To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.