Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

Can U Imagine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Imagine (1016 Views)

She Has No Paints On, Can U Imagine? / "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me / Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Imagine by sheyi01(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
she claimed she wasn't a virgin,but after we had sex she claimed i disvirgined her.see me see trouble o.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Can U Imagine by savesoul(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
this is one of the funniest post i have ever seen
U be mugu
Re: Can U Imagine by Adaugo01(f): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2007
for me, , i think this is the most stupid post i have ever seen shocked grin angry
u will apologise for waising my time here,
Re: Can U Imagine by Joey82(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2007
new comer try a better topic next time
Re: Can U Imagine by zignorr(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2007
Nairalandbite . . . one post old! tongue tongue tongue

laughing my fucking ass off grin grin grin
Re: Can U Imagine by inze(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2007
hey guys

Lets not misunderstand the poster, he was just trying to express his predicament.

@poster

she could not be telling you the truth when she stated she wasn't a virgin maybe as so not to make you run away from her or something, but telling you afterwards that you disvirgined her should make you mad or something. cos the way you sounded here, it seems like you were pissed at that.

Be good and treat her fine.

Take that from me to the bank  grin

I n z e
Re: Can U Imagine by Busta(f): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2007
sheyi01:

she claimed she wasn't a virgin,but after we had sex she claimed i disvirgined her.see me see trouble o.[color=#770077][/color]

how old is she?
Re: Can U Imagine by saucekid(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2007
stupidity at it's best if you ask me

(1) (Reply)

Broke After Val / case closed / Anyone Tell Me How To French Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.