Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,625 members, 7,941,407 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nokia Belle Is Here - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Belle Is Here (61856 Views)

Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / How To Solve Google Maps Not Working After Symbian Belle Update. / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by sylve11: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ Temmy thanks oooooooooooooooooooooo, but pls do keep that in mind. God bless u. cool
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by omoboy08(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2012
I cant update my 701 to fp1. Showing netwk failed. Ve used mtn and zain both on 3G, stil same response.
Is der anytin to do apart fr pc update?
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2012
sylve11: @ Temmy thanks oooooooooooooooooooooo, but pls do keep that in mind. God bless u. cool
Yes sir smiley
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2012
omoboy08: I cant update my 701 to fp1. Showing netwk failed. Ve used mtn and zain both on 3G, stil same response.

i used wifi connection from CONNECTIFY software to update mine with the phone. i.e I put the sim into my modem then used connectify to share my internet network as wi-fi from d pc. then connect the phone to the wi-fi, refreshed the update and it was done. dont forget to check OPTIONS-SETTINGS-NETWORK DESTINATION in SW UPDATE and select the right access point for the network u are currently using.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2012
omoboy08: I cant update my 701 to fp1. Showing netwk failed. Ve used mtn and zain both on 3G, stil same response.
_
Change access point to MTN WAP and try again!
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by omoboy08(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2012
temmy.m3:

i used wifi connection from CONNECTIFY software to update mine with the phone. i.e I put the sim into my modem then used connectify to share my internet network as wi-fi from d pc. then connect the phone to the wi-fi, refreshed the update and it was done. dont forget to check OPTIONS-SETTINGS-NETWORK DESTINATION in SW UPDATE and select the right access point for the network u are currently using.
SimonAndal:
_
Change access point to MTN WAP and try again!
thanks man I ll change d access to wap. I wld ve done it via pc but ova 400mb to use is crazy.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
omoboy08: thanks man I ll change d access to wap. I wld ve done it via pc but ova 400mb to use is crazy.
_
But beware, I updated my fw and now my phone is lying on the bottom of our well. See my previous posts on this thread.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 1:53am On May 01, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
But beware, I updated my fw and now my phone is lying on the bottom of our well. See my previous posts on this thread.
lol. your case was a sorry one bro, any pause rendered on internet connection during update via nokia suite will definitely give you a bricked phone no doubt, a reflash would have been your solution but u decided to turn your phone to a javelin.. chai. i fear u o smiley smiley
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 1:58am On May 01, 2012
omoboy08: thanks man I ll change d access to wap. I wld ve done it via pc but ova 400mb to use is crazy.

400 kini hehe, Maybe they wan giv u a special update to make ur phone smarter so u can send it an errand and still come back home to u wink

1 Like

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by Nobody: 6:40am On May 01, 2012
temmy.m3:

400 kini hehe, Maybe they wan giv u a special update to make ur phone smarter so u can send it an errand and still come back home to u wink
_
No it's true. If you update via Nokia Suite the file size becomes four hundred and forty-something MB. Dunno why.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by anibaba123: 7:00am On May 01, 2012
Like seriously hv been reading ur post abt d fp1 update ,dats y I registered, I havnt been able to update mine,any time I try through s/w it ill download but reaching the point whn it would update it tells me not compatible with my phone(603), e tire me o
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by shayman(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2012
After belle fp1 update on my Nokia 603...x-plore stopped working and I have installed and uninstalled so many times. Its a big problem for me cause have since lost my belle hack after the update and I need x-plore to hack again
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by anibaba123: 7:51pm On May 01, 2012
Hw did u update ur 603, 2ru s/w or pc ,
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by omoboy08(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2012
shayman: After belle fp1 update on my Nokia 603...x-plore stopped working and I have installed and uninstalled so many times. Its a big problem for me cause have since lost my belle hack after the update and I need x-plore to hack again
try nokia file browser. It does evrytin u need to do with ur file
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by omoboy08(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2012
Had a nasty time with my phone after update. Till now I cant use nokia store, showin instal failed. I formated dfone b4 d update. Update went smoothly n restored my back up forgotin dt I need to hack again. Instal norton to begin hackin proces nd d fone jst hanged. Ve to remove d batt nd to my surprise, it was unable to boot up. Had to take it for flashin and started working again but ve lost my some preloaded app like store which I cant use till now. Also discover belle hackin is diff fr fp1. Does dt mean netquin and norton cant b install at same drive. Pls any help wit my store?
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2012
omoboy08: Had a nasty time with my phone after update. Till now I cant use nokia store, showin instal failed. I formated dfone b4 d update. Update went smoothly n restored my back up forgotin dt I need to hack again. Instal norton to begin hackin proces nd d fone jst hanged. Ve to remove d batt nd to my surprise, it was unable to boot up. Had to take it for flashin and started working again but ve lost my some preloaded app like store which I cant use till now. Also discover belle hackin is diff fr fp1. Does dt mean netquin and norton cant b install at same drive. Pls any help wit my store?

If update application couldnt read and modify an application data from ''BIN'' folder in c: then it wont work after update is done.

U should get all default applications working after flashing, (exactly the way it is when u bought it). When u took the phone for a flash, i guess they did a 3 button hard rest for u instead of a proper flashing.

U will corrupt some bootdata files if u install both netqin and and norton. D normal procedure during hacking is to uninstall norton after restoring the 2 files under quarantine and then install Rom patcher. After that then u can install netqin.
To get store back, if u have already copied installserver from hackin tutorial into the phone, remove it, or betastill format the phone and dont restore anythn. install netqin, select SYSTEM APP then APP MANAGER, search for any traces of STORE left on your device and remove, then search for ''ovistore .sisx'' in google and download (u can update to the latest version after successful installation) if u get an installation error again then the rest of ovistore data are located in system core '':Z'' folder and the only solution will be a firmware flashing, not hard reset/formating.
NB: always Restore only ur contacts, files and documents after a firmwaee update, stop including applications settings as it might no more be compatible with the latest update u just got, do a fresh reinstallation of apps so it could generate new settings.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
No it's true. If you update via Nokia Suite the file size becomes four hundred and forty-something MB. Dunno why.

no i didnt say u were lying bro. Just kiddin na.. i never checked from pc suite before updating though, i just did the thing with shared Wlan on the phone
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2012
shayman: After belle fp1 update on my Nokia 603...x-plore stopped working and I have installed and uninstalled so many times. Its a big problem for me cause have since lost my belle hack after the update and I need x-plore to hack again

even if u reinstall a million times it wont work until u format the phone with *#7370# .. remember to save/backup ur files boss
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2012
omoboy08: try nokia file browser. It does evrytin u need to do with ur file

Nah it cant do everthin. Hidden files, system files, System cores, RAM & ROM Basics, Attributes etc cant be accessed with defauly nokia file browser
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by shayman(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2012
@temmy.t3 are you sure formatting Will work? And would i need to hack again to reinstall the unsigned apps or a Nokia suite backup will Do?
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by shayman(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2012
anibaba123: Hw did u update ur 603, 2ru s/w or pc ,

updated through SW over wifi. Created an hotspot on MTN using my brother's E5..
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by Unseen(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2012

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST XPLORE V 1.58. it has support for BELLE FP1
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2012
shayman: @temmy.t3 are you sure formatting Will work? And would i need to hack again to reinstall the unsigned apps or a Nokia suite backup will Do?

If u didnt format the phone after update or u imported/restore the old database, u might hav prob with xplore and u cant remove application Registry even if u uninstall it. Yes it will work so far u install xlpore afresh without restoring the old settings again.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by shayman(m): 1:45am On May 03, 2012
Unseen:

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST XPLORE V 1.58. it has support for BELLE FP1

thanks bro. Just downloaded the newest version!
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by anibaba123: 3:11am On May 03, 2012
[quote author=temmy.m3]

If u didnt format the phone after update or u imported/restore the old database, u might hav prob with xplore and u cant remove application Registry even if u uninstall it. Yes it will work so far u install xlpore afresh without restoring the old settings again.

Temmy.m3, help me suggest a solution to my problem I stated eairler on,abeg, biko.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 3:45am On May 03, 2012
anibaba123: Temmy.m3, help me suggest a
solution to my problem I stated
eairler on,abeg, biko

Use a WLAN connection for your update boss, u can share one with your phone using your pc as hotspot with your modem if u have CONNECTIFY software installed on d pc
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by anibaba123: 9:17am On May 03, 2012
Would try dat boss, na to suscribe 4 data plan b d next tin o, can I still hack it afta d update
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by Nobody: 10:09am On May 03, 2012
Kai e go make sense oh
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2012
anibaba123: Would try dat boss, na to suscribe 4 data plan b d next tin o, can I still hack it afta d update

Yeske boss smiley hacking is possible
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by anibaba123: 5:56pm On May 03, 2012
Ur head waz dere temmy.m3, can I use dat mtn hourly plan to update my 603 thru wireless, and where is d option for updating via wireless
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2012
anibaba123: Ur head waz dere temmy.m3, can I use dat mtn hourly plan to update my 603 thru wireless, and where is d option for updating via wireless

Yes bro, U Can. a stable 3G will be superb cos the update is close to 30mb. to make update over wifi easier without interupting ur current internet Access point... after sharing a wifi hotspot from d host (assuming it s from ur pc) just go to SETTINGS-CONNECTIVITY-SETTINGS-NETWORK DESTINATION.. Create a new destination with ur desired name, select it and choose new access point then Add the wifi u are currently sharing from the pc automatically, after that go to SW UPDATE, from the options choose SETTINGS-NETWORK DESTINATION, select the one u newly created and u are good to go, just turn ur wifi on, connect to your shared wifi hotspot and update smiley
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by anibaba123: 9:12pm On May 03, 2012
I would try all 2mao, cos am hittn lag 2mao, thanks for d advice, but still can't imagine y I couldn't update through my fone s/w , it kept telling me not compatible, do u hv any explanation for that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Upload Your Home Screen Lets See Who Got Nice Customization / Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) / MTN Introduces 4.5GB For N1200 For Independence Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.