Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife (1504 Views)

This Photo Caused A Huge Debate On Facebook...lol / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Between Mother N Wife Who Really Owns D Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by dsurrogat: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
I sent an sms to my happily married ex, all i wrote was "hello Hny" (happy nu yr) d husband freak out and slapped her that Hny means honey, she cald me n was crying, i waz dumbfounded, she told me to kal her man n explain to him, she is 24 n he his 25 yrs old
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by pendo89(f): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2012
silly! grin grin grin grin

next time don't send shorthand texts to the opposite sex in a serious relationship. some people are too jealous and react fast.
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by 1stKlass(f): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
Have you made the contact with the Hubby?, abegi if she has asked you to do so you need to do this fast fast, and put an end to the wahala you have caused this poor girl !. ,
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by nat138: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
d_surrogat:

I sent an sms to my happily married ex, all i wrote was "hello Hny" (happy nu yr) d husband freak out and slapped her that Hny means honey, she cald me n was crying, i waz dumbfounded, she told me to kal her man n explain to him, she is 24 n he his 25 yrs old

This is what happens when people become unnecessarily lazy, how long does it take to type 'Happy new year'. It is not everything you will abbreviate. I hope this teaches you a lesson.
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by Killz3(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
Bullshit Walking!
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by coogar: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
d_surrogat:

where did this happen?
planet of the simpletons?
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by Mynd44: 12:23am On Feb 10, 2012
d_surrogat:

What you should do is to go to the nearest Igbo joint and buy them one thousand igbo and take them to the guys house and beat him up too
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by slimyem: 12:31am On Feb 10, 2012
let them take care of the problems.
Dont try to get into it by calling the husband and stay away permanently!
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by lillys(f): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2012
lol, husband couldn't wait for an explanation before slapping her, he must be very jealous, u could have typed happy new year in full to save the poor girl from being slapped hope u have learnt ur lesson
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by mimi234: 1:34am On Feb 10, 2012
But really where have you seen Happy New Year abbreviated at HNY , whats the point of abbreviations if the recipient doesn't know what it stands for. Looooooooooool very funny guy.
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by Ozegbe(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2012
why in jesus name are u rocking with ur happily married ex. Please let her be for life. wish u luck
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by claremont(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2012
You knew fully well that you actually meant honey. Telling us 'hny' means 'happy new year' is a story best reserved for the marines.
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by afinic001(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
This story happened in the land of the liliputians!
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by Flashaldrin(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hehehe, i been wan comment but as dey say tory no be true make i shelf my comment.
But anyways what i wanted to say is wink dyt hope you re listening tongue
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by Beync(f): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
I said every communication with an ex who is married should be cut except his/her partner is aware and approve of it. What HNY? One can read diff meanings to it.
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by akoraye(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
Guy! what you have in mind is beyond happy new year! say the truth!
Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by janvier27(m): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2012
of course you meant more than happy new year. olojukokoro. you could ve called rather than a text, if you meant well. how she'll manage her husband depends on how much trust is in the marriage. the wife may as well get what she deserves.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures On Nairaland Babes , Na Wa For Them / What It Looks Like When You Kiss Someone For 58 Hours / NL I'm Suspecting My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.