Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,239 members, 7,910,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

Dpr Vs Fcmb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dpr Vs Fcmb (1252 Views)

Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank / Aso Mortgage Bank Vs Fcmb / Dpr Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dpr Vs Fcmb by iykoro: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2007
Nairalanders i need your help on this. I studied mechanial engineering and presently with FCMB but i just got an offer from DPR after so long. So am wondering whether i should leave my present employment for that. Also how is their pay like and the condition of service.
Re: Dpr Vs Fcmb by Matured26(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2007
Hey Pal,
Could not help but laugh when I saw ur post.
No 1- What dept are you in FCMB? Do you like the FCMB job?
But my sincere advice to you is that you should choose DPR
Life is much easier in the oil sector than the banking sector
The pay as well is better.
All the same, pls make ur choice
Re: Dpr Vs Fcmb by idikatsina: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2007
In the offer you got, is there no pay information?. I too am currently working with Zenith Bank, I wondering wether to leave for DPR or not. Kindly advise me pls
Re: Dpr Vs Fcmb by dabaros: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2007
hi bro's.
congratulations on your jobs, and sorry i cant give you the salary info you request for, even though i'll definitely go for FCMB if i were u.
I was meant to write the interview also, but returned and heard it was postponed.  Can you confirm you underwent the interview stage with DPR? coz its gettin really confusing.
While i await your reponse, best of luck.
Cheers.
Re: Dpr Vs Fcmb by p1980: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2007
Look Mr Iykoro, hw can u 4 a second compare the DPR job with yr FCMB job as an Engineer. They r not in anyway comparable, we r talking of two diff sectors. Its like u have forgotten u r an engineer, i dont know wat u r doing in the banking environment considering yr profession. My friend just start thinking of leaving that place as fast as possible and take up the DPR offer if u want a good career. The pay is 1.6 4 a probationary period of 1 year. I also got the offer and i am presently working in an oil servicing coy as a Petroleum Engineer. Well the choice is yours. Good luck.
Re: Dpr Vs Fcmb by saknel: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2007
hi p1980, are u saying that the total package for dpr is 1.6p.a, pls what does the package include,
Re: Dpr Vs Fcmb by p1980: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2007
Yes, thats exactly wat i mean. The 1.6 per annum is just 4 the probationary period of 1 year, of course an upward review thereafter. The package also includes other fringe benefits that wasnt stated in the offer letter.
Re: Dpr Vs Fcmb by saknel: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2007
Thanks p1980, is the 1.6 inclusive of housing allowance

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Recruits Entry Level Graduates / Nysc Batch A 2008 Any Info / Us Embassy Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.