Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania (1036 Views)

Cheapest And Easiest European Universities = Belarus / Study At Cheap Cost In Latvia / Vital Information On The New Federal University In Oye Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by oz4real: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
Please i need information on this three European Country Latvia,Estonia & Lithuania Have plans on Studying my MSc. in either of them.
I will appreciate your prompt response and thanks in advance.
Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by defacilitator(m): 1:40am On Feb 10, 2012
Interested in Masters degree programme?

The Chinese government has opened their grounds for full scholarship which include Chinese language awareness programme.

Need details?

[email=defacilitator@gmx.com]CONTACT NOW[/email]
Re: Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
First of all, they are EU members and also each of them are signatory to the Schengen Agreement. You have to bear in mind that they do not have any diplomatic outpost here in Nigeria; Lithuania has a consulate or embassy in Egypt, I think Latvia and Estonia too. The issue is this: you can apply to a school and be granted admission but how about applying for study visa which is also long term stay visa? You would be required to go to Cairo to visit their embassy for visa application. But I strongly advice you to avail yourself of the opportunity go for your MSc in France; if you have a BSc already in any of the Management courses. Bear in mind that some so-called educational consultants or agents as fondly called, don't give prospective students wise counsel and they often swindle and dwindle students and make do with their psyche as they wish becuse of lack of insight. My brother, I love the way you probed and posed this query for good minds to make inputs. Before you have a particular destination in mind you must have deemed fit or suitable for studies; there are two things you have to look out for: that is the standard of living and the cost of living in that particular country. these two things will give you an in-depth grasp of what to do. I am a private educational consultant and I have agreements with and links to some schools abroad especially in Europe. I will help you to get what you want. Just reach me through my direct line: +2348183517066 or benson.studyinfo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Study@any Of D World's Top 25 Universities-nigeria Presidential Scholarship 2012 / Live Neco Nabteb Waec Gce And Neco Gce / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.