Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,615 members, 7,888,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N (6775 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) / A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by TEEGBE: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
@ its.me. Dats d best ACN could do nw, atleast to distance themselves from him, i mean, it is highly irresponsible of Ribadu to have taken up dat job, i knw he said he took d job in hs own capacity blah blah blah, but 4 cryn out loud he s nt jst an opposition, he was d presidential candidate of dat party (ACN),, besides d last time i checkd we r nt running a unity govnment, so he'd better move 2 d PDP cos clearly u cant serve 2 masters at a time.

Ps- i knw ds politicians dont stand by any ideology whatsoever buh dey shld pretend lyk dey do sometimes!

ACN CAN LEAVE HIM FOR ALL I CARE, THIS IS NOT ABT POLITICS IT IS ABT SERVING UR FATHER LAND AND PUTTING THINGS RGT ABEG

WE NEED CHANGE IN NIGERIA angry OR DO YOU WANT THEM TO MAKE YOU THE CHAIRMAN? grin I LAUGH grin grin IN GREEK
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by cjfavour(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2012
ACN started it. ACN won d gov position in 5 states in d west bt their presidential candidate lost in all d ACN states. I cant 4get vote fashola vote GJ. Backbitters dt's what i call all u. RIBADU SHLD TAKE D JOB AND DAMN ACN AND TINUBU. I'm with you ribadu.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by ssjalo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
YOU GUYS ON NL YOUR JUST WASTING YOUR TIME AND ENERGY TALKING ABOUT THIS MAN SO CALLED RIBADU.

HAVE FORGOTTEN, RIBADU WAS A PDP MEMBER BEFORE, THEY JUST USE HIM TO CAME OUT LAST PRESIDENTIAL

ELECTION TO REDUCE VOTE OR BRING CONFUSIONS TO THE NORTHERNERS FOR PDP TO WIN.(SEPARATION OF POWER).

WHY DISTURBING YOURSELVES? JUST PRAY TO GOD FOR HIM TO MAKE GOOD MOVE FOR OUR DEAR COUNTRY.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by Novice1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
ochukoccna:

No one touches PDP [government] positions in 9ja and comes out filth free.
Ask Wole Soyinka
Lateef Jakande
Tai Solarin
Fill in the rest

And
Dora Akunyili
Reuben Abati
Jega
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by ndahbros1: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
I feel like weeping wen I read posts from NairaLanders condemning Nuhu Ribadu's acceptance of the recent FG appointment. This is really bad. Wait a min: wat do u guys really want? If GEJ had given such sensitive task to a PDP man, u would hv been hollering 'cover-up'. U wud have been quick to ask y he didn't appoint someone outside the PDP 'family of corruption'.
And are u saying that party affilliations shd now take precedence over national interests? Of course not! If Ribadu will salvage the system what is my biz if he is from the moon or from the the defunct NRC or SDP?
We should learn to rise above political and national myopia in our approach to national issues. If a Yorubaman will govern my State and ensure a better life, I wish for that day. I am a card-carrying member of PDP, but if a better Nigeria will be brought about by AC.N or APGA or any oda party, so be it.
Let's allow him,support him and his team, and spare them ill-motivated distractions. Petroleum is Nigeria's lifeblood and so all hands must be on deck, no matter where the hands come from.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by jonnex: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
Are fighting for the interest of this nation or fighting for our pockets, ENEMIES OF PROGRESS.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by jonnex: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2012
Are we fighting for our pockets or we really want to move this nation forward, THE ENEMIES OF PROGRESS, Won mora won.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
The difference between ACN and the animal called PDP is just that the former is a south-western specie. In all these mess, one thing is clear - Ribadu was never a Presidential Candidate. He was on a mission and the command centre was @ Wadata house Abuja. We know the real opposition that d PDP dudes are scared of.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by teskyg: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
To hell with CAN.Ribadu has already made a name for himself.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by bodejohn(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
Another thread to argue if it was right for Ribadu to accept the task force chairmanship? I am going to say this again, I care less about who is made the chairman of the task force, the terms of reference of the task force renders the chairman and the task team useless. They are not more than tax collectors to me enriching the already corrupt federal government. Most people jumped to town hoping that the name and person of Ribadu will make corruption disappear in the petroleum sector not minding whether he is just there as a figure head or a common tax collector. I careless about PDP or given a damn about ACN, but in my own opinion it was right for ACN to distance themselves from an appointment that made their presidential aspirant a common task collector irrespective or whether they betrayed him or not.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by ekwynwa: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
what is it with ACN with the North especially Adamawa men
forst is Atiku grin after Atiku his boy Ribadu
who is NEXT grin
i dey laugh o
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by xavier047: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
This is superstorrrry, yawns, what were we expecting,they(acn) just had to put on a show, scratches ass, going back to bed until something engaging pops up
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by andyanders: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
To hell with ACN. Ribadu should go and handle this aspect of our National interest. National interest is bigger than ACN. ACN with Tinubu, is that a party? PDP is not good equally but we are not talking party here but people with dignity. He should serve. We have to get things right. Petroleum sector is where the worst people dealing with the country is.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by citizenY(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
Politics in Nigeria is something else, PDP,ANPP,CPC, etc etc, ACN just used the guy to position themselves against 2015
ACN was just testing the waters in 2012. The strategy was to capture the south west and continue from there. So Ribadu
just a tool in 2012. With the backyard secured, everyone can go to hell.

Two scenarios illustrate this adequately- the almost suicidal struggle for KOgi  by ACN and the virtual absence of ACN bigwigs in the just concluded
Adamawa elections. Regional politics(politricks) is alive and kicking. ACN exhibited bad politics by not engineering a coalition of opposition parties in Adamawa.

This means that Ribadu has been on his own , all along.Unless some serious political realignment takes place, PDP will rule, not govern for the next 60 years as proclaimed by Ogbulafor.

The remote ray of hope i can see is the seemingly rebellious legislators who virtually crossed the carpet to trounce Jonathan and PDP on the subsidy saga but then I have a sneaky feeling that they only did so to divert attention from the fact that they are the unintended beneficiaries of the high cost of governance.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by citizenY(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
Politics in Nigeria is something else, PDP,ANPP,CPC, etc etc, ACN just used the guy to position themselves against 2015
ACN was just testing the waters in 2012. The strategy was to capture the south west and continue from there. So Ribadu
just a tool in 2012. With the backyard secured, everyone can go to hell.

Two scenarios illustrate this adequately- the almost suicidal struggle for KOgi  by ACN and the virtual absence of ACN bigwigs in the just concluded
Adamawa elections. Regional politics(politricks) is alive and kicking. ACN exhibited bad politics by not engineering a coalition of opposition parties in Adamawa.

This means that Ribadu has been on his own , all along.Unless some serious political realignment  takes place, PDP will rule, not govern for the next 60 years as proclaimed by Ogbulafor.

The remote ray of hope i can see is the seemingly rebellious legislators who virtually crossed the carpet to trounce Jonathan and PDP on the subsidy saga but then I have a sneaky feeling that they only did so to divert attention from the fact that they are the unintended beneficiaries of the high cost of governance.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by Genius100: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
To those of you insulting Ribadu, please SHUT UP. If he was in it for the money, he would have chopped the 15 million dollars cash offered to him by Ibori. Instead he took the money and deposited it at the central bank as evidence against Ibori. How many of you can refuse 15 million dollars in bribe?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by boyt1: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2012
Who can resist PDP the only national party with national interest.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Disowned By A.C.N by Juzhilz(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ Reference. GBAM!! WELL SAID. It is time we da youths who r da leaders of tomorrow stop being sentimental in thoughts and think or opine objectively. Being constructively patriotic 2 father land,has nothin 2do with party affiliation. And i think ACN should know that & give Ribadu a break.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remuneration For Chief Justice, Other Judicial Officers Hit N33.47bn Yearly / African Devt Bank To Fund Agro-industrial Park For North West / #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.