Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:36 PM

Reading - Starting Our Kids Off Early And Keeping Up Ourselves - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reading - Starting Our Kids Off Early And Keeping Up Ourselves (485 Views)

Benue Poly Students Suffer Flood From Early Morning Downpour (photos) / FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. / 20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reading - Starting Our Kids Off Early And Keeping Up Ourselves by Sotaria(f): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
Starting this up, I have memories of my dad teaching me to read and write and my mum always getting me a book most times she went out as far back as age 5. People wonder how I can read anytime, some of them with pained expression as if it is a task i am forced to do.
Why people that read love to?
Cause opening a book is stepping into a world where all things are possible. Aside from the fact that it takes you into a whole new world - which is another day's discussion. It can create the life you want - for you and any one willing to open a book. Then you will not have so hard a time with books in school; like most Nigerians who only read to save their lives i.e. pass their exams (which is our definition of education) but can also build you the career, relationships, travel, hobbies and everything you desire.
Why don"t you try reading a book today?  smiley
Re: Reading - Starting Our Kids Off Early And Keeping Up Ourselves by Sotaria(f): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2012
By the way, you need any book you cannot find anywhere? Leave a message here and will get back to you

(1) (Reply)

Two Programmes In Thesame Department Is It Unlawful / LEAP JP Morgan Employability Programme / Naija Students In Malaysia,wich University In Malaysia Offer As Low As 3000 USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.