Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,024 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley (9239 Views)

The Hand Behind Boko Haram: US Ambassador Terence P. Mcculley / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom / Us Did Not Predict Nigeria’s Break-up In 2015 – Ambassador Mcculley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by fesse(f): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
Any attempt of their threat marks the absolute end of Boko animals. How i wish they can make a trial and let the end come through.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by babaowo: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
Lets d drama begin!!!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by Dukes83: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
They should do it now, let us see what will happen. Considering that the government of this country has proven in the past that it is unable to deal with so called terrorist attacks, we as Nigerians would be better off letting Boko Haram kill a US ambassador & letting the Americans come over and eradicate our Boko Haram problem.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by ChefMike(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
Boko Haram can do but nothing when it comes to U.S. Is better they try there luck and see whether it will be a success.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by ROCKJ1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
Pls let the government avoid America for now, Anywhere America goes, There is no peace when they leave, Let us try to eradicate boko haram by ourselves first, America should be the last option.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by PurestBoy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
Boko bros pls kill the Ambassador jare, I can't wait for speedy division of dis country.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by bisiaet: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2012
Interesting indeed. Mr Boko Animals pls go ahead and kill the ambassador then you will understand US is no joke when it come to their citizen talkless a diplomat. Go ahead and do the killing their is a say that when God want to destroy a man He first make deaf his ears. Boko animals goodluck to you ok. I D I O T S
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by wowo2: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
GEJ, if Boko kills the US Ambassador, USA will haunt them, me and you like osama.
Me, am running away but you GEJ, you have to stay and rule that country as per your job description even though you dont really have a clue
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by mpmp: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
In their wildest dreams!

Let Boko Haram try nonsense with the USA. BokoH has forgotten that the US has men(Nigerians and non-Nigerians) on ground already, in every city in Nigeria including the North, gathering infos for the CIA; ready to be deployed.

The CIA sef has more information about the Boko Haram than the Jonathan Administration, so they wont even bother knocking at Asokoro. It will be one bomb after the other at every Boko target in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by eros(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
They wouldn't DARE. angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by 76Naira(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
Joke!

Blind joke!!

Plain shitty, silly joke!!!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
All these political games!!!, even me with my MBBS dont know who the US ambassador is!, and some so called Anti-western gang know the name, the Abokis i know, wud even be lucky to know the name of the Governor of another Nigerian state, much less the Ambassador of the US, just goes to show, its all political gimmicks on a big chess board!!!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by egift(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2012
For me this is all I have to say:
1. They could have secretly done the signing and go for the hunt without raising unnecessary tension (Or did they hoped for fear?)

2. Jonathan should drop his incompetence and stop this mess from getting out of hand. If Boko Haram carry out their threat, Nigeria in US, in Nigeria and around the world will be first treated like bombers too.

You guys should not forget post-9/11

I don't want to see my people carrying [size=14pt]"I Am A Nigerian, Please Don't HATE Me"[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-sDq4KdGZuLI/TnG2EqZBcsI/AAAAAAAAAVs/zfp6ELRabM8/s400/Muslim_Boy.jpg[/img]
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by Jeovy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2012
This people no sabi say Americans don't negotiate with terrorist grin
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by obowunmi(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
Boko Horam can't do jackcrap to the U.S. Useless, jobless deluded Muslims.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by mekaboy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
SO FINALLY THE LONG AWAITED DIVISION OF NIGERIA IS HERE . NORTHERNERS GET READY, SOON, SOMEONE SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW WILL ATTACK THE US CITIZENS IN NIGERIA. THEN US WILL AUTOMATICALLY ENTER THE NORTHERN NIGERIA, CREATE A BOARDER BETWEEN THE NORTH AND OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA, AND DESTROY THE NORTH.

SO THIS IS HOW THE NORTH WILL BE ERASED FROM NIGERIA? CHAI, NORTHERNERS PROTECT ANY US CITIZEN YOU SEE WITH YOUR LAST BLOOD, THIS IS A SETUP.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by Oletunow(m): 3:30am On Feb 11, 2012
Bad timing, that is not only an open invitation for the US to be heavily invested in crushing BH, but in an election year in the US where a strong foreign defense stance is one of the criterias to choose a new President, the current President will be under enormous pressure from American citizens to show that he is tough on defense.

I know BH is smarted than that and these statements are just for effects.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by igboboy1(m): 3:44am On Feb 11, 2012
SMH , bluetooth's people, oh yea alj harem people, Scallywags
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by mekaboy(m): 4:40am On Feb 11, 2012
WHAT IF THE CIA ARRANGES FOR AN AMERICAN CITIZEN TO BE KIDNAPPED AND USE THAT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER THE NORTH .
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 11, 2012
grin the end of Boko haramism is near; make dem try na. Nonsense, even his senior brother mr Osama has been settled. America na joke? e be like say their leader dey high on weed when he made those comments. to threaten America is like giving them the go-ahead to do whatever they want.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by hillsate: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2012
These Boko harams are only making noise. if they are not afraid, why threaten the ambassador?
PLEASE LETS ENCOURAGE THEM TO ATTACK THE US AMBASSADOR, at least we can be sure that would be their last attack ever!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by joelala(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2012
all these RAMS sef no know say yankee na hyenas? they will eat them and crush their bones to dust, angry embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by Rhea(f): 2:48am On Feb 12, 2012
Like joke like joke, these people fit kpai the ambassador ooh. All these talk about drone and US power, what has a madman got to lose when his lifw is not worth more than 14 virgins at the gate of paradisoooooooooo
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 12, 2012
Dear God, please let them (boko Haram) do Ŵâŧ ? They wanna do to the US Ambassador plz Lord Harden their Hearts please. Cos έ done tay Ǐ watch Action Film oh, all dis ones we dey watch na Action Trick, Abeg Baba make dem Craze do ám abeg, amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Die In Ologbo River Whilst Transporting Election Materials / Photo Of Vincent Chibuzor: The Man Behind Abba Kyari's Ordeal With FBI / 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.