Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,871 members, 7,945,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Should I Do Away With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Do Away With Her? (1121 Views)

Ladies, Seriously U Have To Do Away With This Way Of Thinking. Not Cute At All! / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Do Away With Her? by henryhemon(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
i met this girl 2months ago November 18 2011 to be precise,and during the xmas she requested i buy her chicken and i wouldn't fall for that and she got angry and said i don't take her serious and i told her we just met and i don't know what u want from the relationship yet and she said she wants out cuz of that and later on we got back again and this time asked me to give her money to fix her hair and i told her i was going to give to her the next day and she got angry again and said she wants out and that she regretted dating me,that i was a mistake,should i go ahead i marry her?
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by Dyt(f): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
erm sorry o
r u by anychance daft?
marry?
ow old r u?
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by Killz3(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
Dude, what the hell exactly are you blabbing about?
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by henryhemon(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
@dyt,
that isn't an advise.
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by chuksikem(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Killz~:

Dude, what the hell exactly are you blabbing about?

the guy sure has a problem expressing himself no doubt but he makes sense too, dont know what you dont understand from his post, cut him some slack bro, kindly advice him if need be, leave his composition wahala out of this matter, wink
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by Dyt(f): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
^ n u v jst adviced him
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by chuksikem(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Op, apply the SFD theory, spend on her,bleep her wella and dump her crusty ass, wink wink

@dyt, help me pass the message,
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by henryhemon(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
@ all,
am saying she said i am not gud enough for her cuz i didn't buy her chicken at xmas and didn't give her money to fix her hair in just 2 months we met.
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by Dyt(f): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
give er lots of moni
buy er everyth u c
n wen u broke, steal

or
u let er know u nt fit

or
u dump er hungry a555
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by henryhemon(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
@ Dyt,
not as if i can't provide them but its way too early,i mean we go out for dates and i buy her gifts just shocked cuz of all those things she didn't even think about the future,some women sha.
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by pinkymami(f): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
Did this happen for real or are you just trying to act dumb?
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by Dyt(f): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
^ no, op nt dumb jst silly

m sure u understand d options
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by henryhemon(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
@pinky,
It happened for real just last week and i didn't exaggerate any of it.
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by pinkymami(f): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hmm,that's one hungry girl you got on your hands,this isn't even worth discussing.
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by IbroSaunks(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
there wasn't even one full-stop in the post!
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by arrived(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
Op, that babe go send u back to your village.
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by Chnges(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
These are the kind of girls i like. Just tackle her from the right angle and get ready to recieve loads of gift from her. If she thinks she's smart, brain wash her, encourage her to get another bf and command endless flow of cash into your pocket.

But OP it seems like u've fouled the game, now she thinks you don't deserve her.
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by TroyJay(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2012
Can i ask what you meant by not falling for a request to buy chicken? Is your relationship with the said lady clearly defined? Is it initially heading for the altar? If you have previously agreed to marry her, you must have taken cognizance of the kind of lady you asked her hand in marriage. Her financial ability, her upbringing, every necessary detail about her. It's a responsibility marrying someone, and personally, i dont see anything wrong in buying chicken or paying for hair do of your wife to be that is. If she got angry and regrets dating you, i wont blame her much. There's a thin line between thriftiness and stinginess. If you get stingy up to someone you are wooing and have secretly decided to marry, when will you spend on her? When you marry her? She must have seen your refusal as selfish, and must have thought of how you'll treat her when she becomes your wife and make simple requests.

When you are wooing a lady, pls bear in mind that she has rights to accept or not. You have to prove to her why she must choose you over the next fellow. If her request is not outrageous, fulfill it for her and if you cannot, lovingly explain to her why you cannot fulfill it. She will understand your explanation unless she is out to have fun with you and go. And based on her response after your explanation, and then subsequent manner of requests, you can now decide whether she is for keeps or not, and then decide to let her go. Requesting for chicken or money for hairdo is not a crime, IMO.

1 Like

Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by henryhemon(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2012
@Troyjay,
We just met like 2months ago and still getting to know eachother,well u made ur point but am not going to buy it,that i didn't buy or give her money for all those things isn't enough for a girl that has her own boutique to say silly things.those kind of women are wrecks,u can do go on and marry that kind of girl if you wish.
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by henryhemon(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2012
@Troyjay,
A woman that doesn't love u and its all about materialism is not worth you,if a woman doesn't love you when you are a nobody definitely doesn't deserve you when you are somebody,use head bro,don't spend for spending sake. If you want to know a bad woman stop spending on her and she's gone to the next available man.
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by born2boink(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2012
Tell her the offload her pant and you offload your pulse too , As you inserting you dick, you are handling the cash to her too
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2012
^^ bad nigga grin
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by IZUKWU(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
born2fuck:

Tell her the offload her pant and you offload your pulse too , As you inserting you Joystick, you are handling the cash to her too
but is that a fair exchange . You both enjoy urselves and you still pay and dearly at that . I ve refused to play this game like these any more. Guy , walk. She will find some others to fall mugu for her but love has become a game for some,don't hate the players ,hate the game.
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
Of course go ahead and marry she will make a good wife
Re: Should I Do Away With Her? by TroyJay(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Troyjay,
We just met like 2months ago and still getting to know eachother,well u made ur point but am not going to buy it,that i didn't buy or give her money for all those things isn't enough for a girl that has her own boutique to say silly things.those kind of women are wrecks,u can do go on and marry that kind of girl if you wish.
Bro, if you are getting to know her better, why did you decide to marry her? Is 2 months enough for you to say you have totally known someone and deem her a potential marriage mate? You have passed your verdict by calling her a home wreck, so why are you asking if you should marry her?

henryhemon:

@Troyjay,
A woman that doesn't love u and its all about materialism is not worth you,if a woman doesn't love you when you are a nobody definitely doesn't deserve you when you are somebody,use head bro,don't spend for spending sake. If you want to know a bad woman stop spending on her and she's gone to the next available man.
You ask me to use my head? Did i complain to you? If you knew "all" why open a thread?  If you want to know a bad woman stop spending on her, but then you are yet to spend! How will you know if she is bad or not? She requested for chicken you said no, she requested for money for her hair do you also said no. So, where did you spend? undecided The problem with some of us dudes is that we take all ladies to be the same, and we take all situations to be the same. We believe we are too smart and sometimes, that's to our own detriment. My final say on this issue is, spend on her, then withdraw(since that's the tactic you wanna use). It's wrong for you not to spend on her and then call her materialistic. I hope you understand

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend--ladies Only! / « 6 Deadly Terms Used By Women!! / Reasons For Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.