Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,744 members, 7,969,176 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:35 PM

At This Age And Still A Virgin? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At This Age And Still A Virgin? (36313 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by freecocoa(f): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2012
CarlosVent:

@Poster,

I want to Understand something here.

Is it that a guys Joystick has not entered your Kitty ?
Is is that you have kissed mouth to mouth and your Kitty being sucked but no real sex?
is it that your a lesbian and you guys use artificial Joystick to do it but your Kitty hasn't witnessed the real guys Joystick?
is it that you self-service all the time with artificial Joystick or candle or bottle which other girls use and you haven't been bleeped real?

pls tell us which of the above situation that best describes you?

or your in other words telling us that a girl who can wear the type of panty in your pick and pose sexily has never been kissed fumble and romanced by a guy?

pls clear the air.
Kai dude,so you mean there's no real virgin who is free from the above listed situations?hmm.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2012
freecocoa:

Babe chillax o,did you see your name in my post? Don't give me attitude,btw that's what we call virgins in my dialect. cheesy
Do I look like I have ur time? Give u attitude? undecided Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!

I only quoted u cuz u quoted someone saying something abt yea the both of them are whatever. Whether I am a virgin or I have slept with 300000000000 men shouldn't be any of your headache ma'm.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Serno(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2012
Thats very gud and proudly. I am also prouding that i am a Virgin. And i am also continue until I get marriage.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by hustla(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2012
ejo lofe rooooooo!!!!!! oorokiii lowa taa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hw exactly does it even remove subsidy and hw does it affect the price of condom??
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by 9jaIhail(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2012
freecocoa:

Its not just you,they are sisters and they don't hide it,oh and btw they are both virginia ike oyes.  cheesy

I like seeing you in the politics section.

@topic sis Virginia keep it if it is true but make it to be personal
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MeGaStReEt: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2012
Like how old is the OP?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by TroyJay(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2012
I'm waiting for this Tima to answer my questions and she should also tell us all why she will open a topic in a forum where[b] 99.9% are already disvirgin,[/b] I have ask so many important questions in the past in this forum but never made it to the front page but a gurl is braging of her silly virginity here and someone put in on the front page, what da f.uck is wrong with Nairaland?     sad sad sad sad
Blah Blah Blah! I'd like to see that report!. . .
Oh please don't worry abt Tima. wink  The picture, if they like, they can even print it, and make it into a wallpaper and hang it up their wall. BAM!!!   cheesy

And abt the mocking, oh please relax, is all good entertainment. That is why Tima's open the thread in the first place, she open it to get blood rushing thru some people di !!!cks cuz I can't say veins.  

I am sure Tima will have a good laugh when ever she comes back here.
It's unequivocally wrong for tima to open a thread with a topic as sensitive as virginity as good entertainment. It might be entertaining to her, but where i find that notion wrong is the fact that this issue is on the frontpage, and a lot of visitors to this site are still virgins. . . Male and female alike. Now, with negative responses towards virginity, dont you think that some of these virgins might have a rethink? No one wants to be mocked at. Especially when you are being mocked for keeping something that's "supposed" to be of a moral value. And here we have people trampling on their personal dignity, virginity. What do you rightfully expect the low self esteemed virgins to do except "pop the damned cherry"? And who knows what might be the resultant effect of that. She really needs to be more careful in future.

This shouldnt be on the frontpage. . . Entertainment or not!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ovo4u(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2012
I like freecocoa legs if that your real picture kiss kiss kiss, anyway am still a virgin, would you like to disvirgin me freecocoa??
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by CarlosVent(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2012
freecocoa:

Kai dude,so you mean there's no real virgin who is free from the above listed situations?hmm.

hahaha it can be seen in a man not for girls. Also help me ask her may be she enjoys Anal sex that's from the anus and leaving her kitty so she can pose with it. but need her reply on ma earlier post.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2012
TroyJay:

Blah Blah Blah! I'd like to see that report!. . .It's unequivocally wrong for tima to open a thread with a topic as sensitive as virginity as good entertainment. It might be entertaining to her, but where i find that notion wrong is the fact that this issue is on the frontpage, and a lot of visitors to this site are still virgins. . . Male and female alike. Now, with negative responses towards virginity, dont you think that some of these virgins might have a rethink? No one wants to be mocked at. Especially when you are being mocked for keeping something that's "supposed" to be of a moral value. And here we have people trampling on their personal dignity, virginity. What do you rightfully expect the low self esteemed virgins to do except "pop the damned cherry"? And who knows what might be the resultant effect of that. She really needs to be more careful in future.

This shouldnt be on the frontpage. . . Entertainment or not!

Hey Mr, dont get me wrong, Tima may very be a virgin, I am not saying otherwise. But the motive of this thread is entertainment. Tima knew very well the kinda replies she was gonna get hence the topic.  grin She is not a newbie, she knows nairalanders inside out.

You must be new to nairaland, or this part of nairaland. WELCOME. cheesy grin

AND LET ME WRITE THIS BIG AND BOLD. VIRGINS WHOM ARE VIEWING THIS AND ACTUALLY GETTING OFFENDED BY COMMENTS MADE BY THESE MORONS. SERIOUSLY NEED TO BE SLAPPED A HOT REALITY SLAP THAT WILL GIVE THEM SOME SELF ESTEEM BOAST.

nairaland IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND I REPEAT, NAIRALAND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. NUFF SAID.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Flawlessdiva1(f): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2012
Now babes, you got an attitude. You aint the ist and won't be the last ok. Stop using unwholesome words, accept criticisms, that shows how strong and self disciplined you are.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ovo4u(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
@Troyjay, I don't need to show you any report to prove to you that am right, either you take my figure or you live it and will say it again: Almost all Nairalander have being disvirgin for long time ago except me but i can give my virginity to  freecocoa if that is how real picture wink wink wink wink
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ovo4u(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2012
@rokiatu why is your face so wide like mine? are you still a virgin? cos I am too grin grin grin wink wink wink wink tongue tongue tongue
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2012
Maybe I am ur long lost sister. tongue grin cheesy wink
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by TroyJay(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
rokiatu:

Hey Mr, dont get me wrong, Tima may very be a virgin, I am not saying otherwise. But the motive of this thread is entertainment. Tima knew very well the kinda replies she was gonna get hence the topic.  grin She is not a newbie, she knows nairalanders inside out.

You must be new to nairaland, or this part of nairaland. WELCOME. cheesy grin

AND LET ME WRITE THIS BIG AND BOLD. VIRGINS WHOM ARE VIEWING THIS AND ACTUALLY GETTING OFFENDED BY COMMENTS MADE BY THESE MORONS. SERIOUSLY NEED TO BE SLAPPED A HOT REALITY SLAP THAT WILL GIVE THEM SOME SELF ESTEEM BOAST.

[b]nairaland IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND I REPEAT, NAIRALAND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. [/b]NUFF SAID.

I cant believe you actually said that. But some take it seriously. Some come here to learn, others come for information. Are you asking them not to take Nairaland seriously? Teenagers roam Nairaland seeking for guidance and advice, are you asking them not to take nairaland seriously? Can you truthfully type in BIG AND BOLD, and tell this audience that you have learnt "NOTHING" from Nairaland? If you learnt something, did you take it serious? Mademoiselle, that's not an excuse. Self esteem is subjective. And you cant slap it out of an individual. People even come to Nairaland to help get rid of their low self esteem! Should they not take the information given to them serious, because it came from Nairaland?. . . I mean, C'mon!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by seechris(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
Ill advice u keep it down dear,rembr what happened to britney after she proudly claimed virginity to the world,just pray u meet a good man to pop that cherry cos ill bet u wont marry a virgin,and what u have kept all these years will b lost in seconds,to a good man u will be happy,but if na badt guyz, good men are hard to find these days,and ur not clairvoyant.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by superfour(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2012
Please keep it up !!! Till after the marriage.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2012
TroyJay:

I cant believe you actually said that. But some take it seriously. Some come here to learn, others come for information. Are you asking them not to take Nairaland seriously? Teenagers roam Nairaland seeking for guidance and advice, are you asking them not to take nairaland seriously? Can you truthfully type in BIG AND BOLD, and tell this audience that you have learnt "NOTHING" from Nairaland? If you learnt something, did you take it serious? Mademoiselle, that's not an excuse. Self esteem is subjective. And you cant slap it out of an individual. People even come to Nairaland to help get rid of their low self esteem! Should they not take the information given to them serious, because it came from Nairaland?. . . I mean, C'mon!
To each his own but me I don't take it seriously. Once a while I see some good threads with good comments and thats abt it.
Common sense should really tell peeps what to take in and what to laugh at/overlooked/drop/
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by TroyJay(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
ovo4u:

@Troyjay, I don't need to show you any report to prove to you that am right, either you take my figure or you live it and will say it again: Almost all Nairalander have being disvirgin for long time ago except me but i can give my virginity to  freecocoa if that is how real picture wink wink wink wink
SMH! So it's no longer 99.9%? The conjecture is baseless. Accept you were WRONG! Even if you get a poll running, you'll be proved wrong again and again. Dont make comments because you can.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by emmalexabl(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2012
Climbing on top of the roof to tell the world that u are a virgin as if it's a big deal being one. .i'm a virgin at 29 and just abt kownin n disciplinin urself. . .
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by omoboy08(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2012
Must u ve to open a thread because u r a virgin? Indirectly opening for cals 4d boyz. A no like V sef
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ovo4u(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2012
comot here with your pdp poll and help me ask freecocoa say mi like her, cos am virgin too wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ovo4u(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2012
I mean @ Troyjay ^^
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Emphasis(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2012
''AT THIS AGE'' @poster why can't you tell us how old are you?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by eddybanty(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2012
I was waiting and hoping 4 ur type to settle down with. I made up up my mind to hold body thruout my sch days which i did sucessfuly. Now im ready 4 marriage and i left d city 4 d village in search a wife. I got one and from my findings, i thot she was d virgin i was waiting for. We started dating and knowing each oda(no intimacy). I asked her one day whether she was a virgin cos i assumed she was. I got d shocker but i didnt show it. I lied to her i wasnt a virgin too just to make her feel beta. Ive proposed to her and i love her. But b4 i tie d knot, ive repented from being a virgin and i dey yansh anytin yanshable. I must make up for my wasted years(i dey play safe sha). Virgin my arse!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by olasesi(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2012
well,u are not alone
and i hope u do not av very great expectations to get a virgin as a husband.
because u will become heart broken if u find out he is not.
as i was when i found out about a lady i really really love and she was much younger at that age.
all i wanted was the same treat.(i mean virgins for virgins)
but this will really hit u if u so much expect it and u dont get it.
it will make u fill empty and regretful 4 remaining as a virgin till that tyme.
and u will say "what's the big deal about virgins and virginity and all that.it doesnt matter anymore,we are in the 21st century.at least it doesnt mean he/she is promiscuous"
all this will only be said to console urself.
av expectation for it but not to be as great an expectation has mine was,
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by TroyJay(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
rokiatu:

To each his own but me I don't take it seriously. Once a while I see some good threads with good comments and thats abt it.
Common sense should really tell peeps what to take in and what to laugh at/overlooked/drop/
How about commonsense telling peeps not to open sensitive and touchy issues like virginity? Virginity is NOT what to laugh about/overlooked/dropped. To some people, it has a lot to do with being morally chaste! You as a virgin should know. Is it right for them all to be insulted because someone somewhere behind a computer with an internet connection wants to have a laugh? And then it should be overlooked because the person feels it should be overlooked? Dont allow sentiments becloud your sense of judgment Roki. Hotie is your sister, but call a spade a spade. That having a laugh line is sooo not true. This forum is public. I'll like to see her laughing over the descriptive essays of her panties and all. Some of the comments up there are so disgusting. Mind you, some of those comments are not about Hotie. . . but about Virgins!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by freecocoa(f): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
rokiatu:

Do I look like I have ur time? Give u attitude? undecided Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!

I only quoted u cuz u quoted someone saying something abt yea the both of them are whatever. Whether I am a virgin or I have slept with 300000000000 men shouldn't be any of your headache ma'm.
buhahaha,muhehehe,please don't make me laugh,have my time as who that you are na?taa do I look like born2fuck to you?ogbeni I freaking don't give a hoot about your virginity or whatever,I'm just commenting on a thread so don't think i give a feck who's thread it is.

ovo4u:

I like freecocoa legs if that your real picture kiss kiss kiss, anyway  am still a virgin, would you like to disvirgin me freecocoa??
That's as real as it gets baby,I'm a virgin too so its a two way street,  wink

9ja_I_hail:

I like seeing you in the politics section.

I'm still there sweets. wink
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by nikky5(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2012
Its all lies.she is not a virgin.Let her prove it here on this platform.She is a bloody hypocrite, a liar and deciever.Will that make her a good housewife?What is her motive of opening a thread like this.419.so the day she deflowers she will come and tell us.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by kingabdull: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2012
Virgin ko virgin ni, we know does wey be virgin, den no dey talk at all, kuku carry mic go marken na say u be virgin mshewwwww. grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2012
freecocoa:

buhahaha,muhehehe,please don't make me laugh,have my time as who that you are na?taa do I look like born2fuck to you?ogbeni I freaking don't give a hoot about your virginity or whatever,I'm just commenting on a thread so don't think i give a feck who's thread it is.

Who cares whether u are born2phunk or Aishwarya Ria?

Next time stick to the topic. A lady asked if tima was my sister and u go on saying yea they are both virgins.

So ma'm whether you are a Victoria secret model or the next hoe in your neighbourhood, I don't give a damn. Have I even given a damn about you on here? NO! THAT WILL BE A HELL TO THE NO! Too many interesting characters for me to pay attention to not you. If you hadn't involve me in your bullsh  it post, I wouldn't have even notice your present.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by heywhytech1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2012
Born as virgin die as virgin--what a dignity.
I never pray to marry virgin, because that very night of my wedding day, I won't want to see my wife crying like baby.
Keep it up Miss virgin-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.