Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,598 members, 7,885,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

What Do You Have? I Have: - Forum Games (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Do You Have? I Have: (31944 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2007
i have to ask how ya doing lil bruv

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by somze(f): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2007
I have to say I'm cool, how is my nephew? wink
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by ronnieslimz(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2007
i have to say sup? to big sis and bruv. . bin a while. .
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by somze(f): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
I have to say its really been a while, how is my baby sista doing?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2007
i have to tell lil bruv that his stubborn nephew is fine. . . baby sis, missed ya wink

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2007
i have to sit through 2 hours of oracle

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by somze(f): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2007
I have to say you are lucky to have those lessons so take it very seriously, a lot of earnings from it. Its the most expensive and most used DB in the world . . . or so.

I have to go now, i'm tired of nairaland and the dramas
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by marshara: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2007
HEllo people of naira land bank PHB is conducting an aptitude test tomorrow pls if u are among those that surmit CV in their bank kindly prepare for their test tomorrow at 3 O'CLOCK
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2007
i have to say "mashara thx for the info"

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by somze(f): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2007
I have to laugh out loud cheesy
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by brownsilk(f): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2007
i have to ask somze what he is still doin in the forum, thought he said he was tired of the forum sad
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by somze(f): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2007
I have to say read the line where you got that from and put it into context. That's how to get the true meaning of statements wink

I have to go for a meeting.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by brownsilk(f): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2007
i have to tell somze to hush tongue
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by chinnex(f): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2007
i have to tell brownsilk that i have not been to this thread b4, datz wired embarassed undecided
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2007
i have to tell chinnex she should feel at home
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by brownsilk(f): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2007
i have to tell chinnex welcome
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by jintujinta(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2007
I have the desire to be on this thread

What do you have?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2007
i have to tell you i dont give a --------k.
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2007
i have to tell hollandis not to say such thingd dear wink

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2007
i have to withdraw my statement

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by moondust(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
I have to say. . .wats goin down here?

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by hollandis(f): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2007
i have to say ask ur jt tongue
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2007
i have been missing this thread

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by tommyex(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2007
I have to say i have missed NL esp FORUMS
miss yall
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by efuah(f): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2007
i have to say am abt to leave. . . enough for the day, will continue frm the hse if only. . . cool

wdyh?
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2007
i have to say i miss tommysexy tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by moondust(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2007
toyinrayo:

i have to say i miss tommysexy tongue tongue
really?

@topic
i have to say she's got quite the taste smiley
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 1:41am On Nov 24, 2007
An allergic reaction to ignorance, that's what I have right now
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2007
i have. . .hay dogie (islander) y didn't you come online yesterday? . . .oh! i forgot, u told me you were having a thanksgiving.

how was your adoption day thanksgiving? i'm sure it went on smoothly wink . you must be proud of yesterday, the very day in 23 years ago when you were picked up and adopted by a human. congratulations bitch cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Islander(f): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2007
Na Wa Gosh, Jungle puppy who taught you English? Is the education system in Nigeria so terrible? Damn, Look goat if you wish to exchange words with me, at least you can learn how to construct simple sentence. It's not heart surgery, even Seun does it.

It was rather confusing as to why you were so obsessed with orphans and mothers, then I had a talk with one of your Nlder friends and they confirmed my greatest fear.
My God I am so sorry to hear, now I understand why my dear mother has been such a headache for you.

So your teenage mom was going on to her 5th bastard and decided to drop yourass off at the door of the Egwi who later dropped you off at the Catholics so your ass is experiencing what psychologists call "Affection deprivation" as a result you live a lie by projecting your lonely life as that of others. Que las ti ma feo el nino,

Now why don't you get help. Maybe you can ask a pastor or even the Baba's you people like to consult, LOL,

Na Wa I am sorry for you. Gosh! Life has dealt you an unfair hand. ROFLMSFAO,
Too bad the first 2 years of a child's life are crucial. If they miss out of that affection from aprents it has been proven that they grow up to become , Hmmmm Na Was of society. No wonder why your ass is so f.ucked up,

Thank God you are miles way, next thing I know I have a compulsive stalker. I would have blown your bighead off bush monkey,

Now let me sleep some more on my bed ( yes a bed not a mat) asshole,

Oh! I have spoken to some guys in your village. They are planning on getting me a pic of you in action ( sucking d.icks that is) can't wait to post it here,
I told you Never to mess with an Islander, I will expose you all,
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by nawa1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2007
i luv it when you BLAB.
Islander:

Oh! I have spoken to some guys in your village. They are planning on getting me a pic of you in action ( sucking d.icks that is) can't wait to post it here,
I told you Never to mess with an Islander, I will expose you all,

grin that's right, one of them called me not long ago, saying he just posted the pic to you. plz i dieing to see em grin grin grin grin

i must admit, you have the power of blabbing and barking, but i also have the power of grooming and feeding you with your favorite dog food grin grin let's see in the next two years whose power is superior grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Have? I Have: by Coco29(f): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2007
na wa:

i have. . .hay dogie (islander) y didn't you come online yesterday? . . .oh! i forgot, u told me you were having a thanksgiving.

how was your adoption day thanksgiving? i'm sure it went on smoothly wink . you must be proud of yesterday, the very day in 23 years ago when you were picked up and adopted by a human. congratulations bitch cheesy cheesy cheesy

do u not have a d i c k to s u c k why all the chat to islander. If you like her and do not know how to say just admit it.  She will tell you to fk off but that is life, do not  behaving as though u have some thing up yr ass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (50) (Reply)

Names Of Celebrities (Alphabetical) / Whoever Can Solve This Riddle Is A Genius / Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.