Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Is Happening To All Investors Money Trapped In Nospectco - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To All Investors Money Trapped In Nospectco (1013 Views)

Ecobank - The Only Bank That Doesn't Reverse Money Trapped By Atm / Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs / Is Your Money Trapped In Any Of The 14 "distressed" Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To All Investors Money Trapped In Nospectco by ADEBYTE: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2012
To all my fellow NLs who were victims of the HYISs of which nospectco was one of them,I just thought that this issue be raised once again to see if the could be light at the end of the tunnel.Personally I had rally round and
Sensitize my fellow investors to see if there is anyway we could recoop our money but unfortunately all effort proved abortive. All our aspiration fell on government and efcc deaf ears. Can anything still be done? It been quite a long time that
We heard any rewarding news. Does it mean that our hard earned money will never be accounted for?

(1) (Reply)

Custom Leather Handbags,are Your Bags Really Made GREEN? / Forex Or Binary Options: Which One should I go for / 10 Facts About Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.