Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Cross River Personalities Disown Etteh, Say, "she Was Never Married To Our Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Personalities Disown Etteh, Say, "she Was Never Married To Our Son (2638 Views)

Exchange Of Blows Over Patricia Etteh / Patricia Etteh: New Speaker Of House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Personalities Disown Etteh, Say, "she Was Never Married To Our Son by Germannig: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2007
CROSS RIVER Personalities disown Etteh, say, "She was never married to our
son."

According to them, it is time Patricia Olubunmi reverted to a name that tells people
clearly where she hails from, because, she is bringing so much disrepute to their
state, In a statement last week, they maintained that Patricia was merely
an employee to their son, Mr. Etteh's firms, in Ibadan, but, for whatever reason,
adopted his name as her surname to obtain a passport/visa to go to the UK to learn beauty therapy. "She was never married to our son" they maintained.

www.
Re: Cross River Personalities Disown Etteh, Say, "she Was Never Married To Our Son by hajifaty: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2007
Omo u dey crazy ooo. this ur stupid link na virus. I opened your link but na virus I see for my computer

(1) (Reply)

The Ohakim Scam Goes Full Circle In Imo State / N/A / Zahra (nuhu Ribadu's Wife) Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.