Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,792 members, 7,945,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Need An Intern Experience - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need An Intern Experience (698 Views)

Intern / IT Staff / New Job Vacancy For Fresh Graduates / Intern Seekers / Intern Web Designer Needed In My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Intern Experience by designfemi(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
My name is Kolajo, Oluwafemi. i am graduating from Agricultural Engineering in Lautech.
In the course of my studying i have acquired the following skills
[list]
[li]Website Design and Development[/li]
[li] Autocad draughting[/li]
[li]Software Development with MATLAB[/li]
[/list]
Its no gain saying to say i have done some practical things to back up my claims if need be to prove.
I am interested in working with a software development firm or any I.T. firm that will be willing to explore what i have known, study what i know and what i intend to know and creat an atmosphere where i could further learn to become whom i actually wants to be.

I can be contacted through;
e-mail: kollingholdings@ymail.com
phone: 08068494462
postal: U.I. P.O. Box 21142, Ibadan.

I will be expectant. if you read this and really wants to help but you cant, you can transfer to another person that you think can.
Thanks a million
Re: I Need An Intern Experience by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
apply to bincom i did but wasn't looking for internship you can try

(1) (Reply)

How To Check The Loading Speed Of Your Site! / Let Follow Each Other On Twitter / Tips for Blogging 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.