Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? (1018 Views)

What Have I Done Wrong To You People? / Who Knows About Epay Please? Have I Been Duped? / Why Am I Been Banned, From The Romance Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by onila(f): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
cry cry I have been insulted badly online-nairaland and even in real life. .jst because I am outspoken, love to fun, say whats on my mind

how i have been able to go through all these insults in my life undecided and still keep it moving
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by MrsChima1(f): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
Trust me I have been called things worse than you by pathetic Nairlanders and I just laugh at them.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't take anything they say personal and you will be okay.   wink
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
I swear the two of you are pathetic!! Esp onila. Like wtf is this??
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by slimyem: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
all the insults and hating here are nothing and mean nothing!
As long as you leave it on the forum,you'll always be fine!
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by MrsChima1(f): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
Flashaldrin:

I swear the two of you are pathetic!! Esp onila. Like wtf is this??

And you responded to our pathetic comments with your pathetic arse huh?   grin grin grin
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hmmm is no rocket science sweetie. When strangers say sh iit abt you, you just laugh it off/ignore them.

I have seen so many people who have been called worst and hated on here then you sweetie.

Mrs Chima
Miss darkskin
Hotie Tima
Rokiatu (Opps did I just wrote my own name? grin)

So you see hunni, you are not the only one. Thats the essence of nairaland. Getting abuse, and insuted by low life losers who are below your class.

Just look as it as fine entertainment you will be fine.
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by MrsChima1(f): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
rokiatu:

Hmmm is no rocket science sweetie. When strangers say sh iit abt you, you just laugh it off/ignore them.

I have seen so many people who have been called worst and hated on here then you sweetie.

Mr Chima AND Mrs. Chima
Miss darkskin
Hotie Tima
Rokiatu (Opps did I just write my own name? grin)

So you see hunni, you are not the only one. Thats the essence of nairaland. Getting abuse, and insuted by low life losers who are below your class.

Just look as it as fine entertainment you will be fine.

Correction grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
LOL edited/ wink grin
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2012
Nawa o, and this is a section for you people to lament on your patheticness.
Ffs everyone gets insulted! Why create a thread for it jeeez
keep lamenting like broken hearted widows!
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by Oluwa4Sure: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
Jobless Girls
WTH!!!
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by born2boink(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hope your mouth will not kill, it is impossible for you to be in relationship because of your wide mouth, you must be from ibadani . . . . Even dog wey dey bark today, na mouth kill am for baba GOD side, na yeye laugh kill hyena for GOD SIDE, both animal are curse so try be careful with your wife mouth onila
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by Goldieluks: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
born2fuck:

Hope your mouth will not kill, it is impossible for you to be in relationship because of your wide mouth, you must be from ibadani . . . . Even dog wey dey bark today, na mouth kill am for baba GOD side, na yeye laugh kill hyena for GOD SIDE, both animal are curse so try be careful with your wife mouth onila
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by onila(f): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
born2fuck:

shut up male prostitute
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by born2boink(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
onila:

shut up male LovePeddler
small pickin of nowadays fit make person laugh, where did we jam for prostitute joint that makes you think i'm prostitute, abi you don Bleep me before? when you dey call ashewo boy
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by Chnges(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
Assembly of Niraland Widows!!
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by TroyJay(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
So how have you been able to stay strong? I could learn a thing or two! cheesy
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by mashnino(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
y on earth won't you be called names?

If you per take in discussions that are worth it

wit right comments i swear you will rarely see any one insulting you,

trust me
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
TroyJay:

So how have you been able to stay strong? I could learn a thing or two! cheesy
yea you need it!
Obviously you werent able to stay strong! grin grin grin
Re: How Have I Been Able To Stay Strong? by claremont(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2012
There are some characters here whose stock-in-trade rests and abides with insulting others. I have learnt to simply ignore them and move the hell on.

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon Of The Day: How 'powers That Be' Feed Us Crumbs / What Do You Say When You Sneeze? / The Unbeatable Mtn/airtel Magic Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.