Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,305 members, 7,977,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:23 PM

Gay - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gay (1683 Views)

1st Nairaland Gay Mass Wedding! / The Gay / Ben20001 And Romade Gay Romance In Pitch Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay by Ozegbe(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
Dad to Son! Why are you so Upset? Son- A Guy in My class always call me GAY. Dad- What?? Why don't you Punch him on his Face? Son- No Way Dad! He is so CUTE and his lips are captivating.
Re: Gay by bingbagbo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
dat guy must be scales!!
Re: Gay by Kinezeala(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
whats this?
A joke?
Smh
Re: Gay by Ozegbe(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under an helicopter. Ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, otherwise they were all going to fall. They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general, and was used to making sacrifices to make the world a better place. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men holding the rope started clapping. Looooolllz
Re: Gay by bingbagbo(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ ozegbe,

u made me laff out loud, are u projaner?
Re: Gay by Kinezeala(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
more like a joke now.
Re: Gay by Ozegbe(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
A boy called one FM radio station and said, BOY: "I have found a lost Purse with $ 100,000, a Mastercard and I.D of one Mr. Ifeanyi Arato, Plot 4 park view estate, Ikoyi. PRESENTER: How Honest you are boy, So do u want 2 return d purse? BOY: Nooo, for what? I just want 2 dedicate a song to him. Play me, My HELPER OOOO, MY HELPER,
Re: Gay by dani1luv: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2012
Seen all before.

Still good though.
Re: Gay by Ozegbe(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2012
dani1luv:

Seen all before.

Still good though.
are u married or let me say are in a serious relationship? dont ask me why am asking just answer
Re: Gay by ARareGem(f): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
Ozegbe:

Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under an helicopter. Ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, otherwise they were all going to fall. They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general, and was used to making sacrifices to make the world a better place. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men holding the rope started clapping. Looooolllz

Lollest! grin
Re: Gay by dani1luv: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2012
Ozegbe:

are u married or let me say are in a serious relationship? dont ask me why am asking just answer

Nah, none,. . .I aint that cute, u wan find wife 4 me??
Re: Gay by Ozegbe(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2012
dani1luv:

Nah, none,. . .I aint that cute, u wan find wife 4 me??
u are not cute only if u say so and wat has u sound as if being cute and handsome is a prerequisite for relationship. ( i no u re just kidding this is joke section of course so am kidding too)
Re: Gay by mikuz(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
me sef need a wife and im serious.
But im cute sha.
Re: Gay by dani1luv: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
Ozegbe:

u are not cute only if u say so and wat has u sound as if being cute and handsome is a prerequisite for relationship. ( i no u re just kidding this is joke section of course so am kidding too)

This your grammar dey gimme headache
Re: Gay by skales(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
bin gbagbo:

dat guy must be scales!!

Ewu
Re: Gay by bunmioguns(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
this is an example of a good projanner, continue doing us proud, we projans are proud of u grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay by skales(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2012
Desperado
The guy no even send u
Re: Gay by Ozegbe(m): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2012
dani1luv:

This your grammar dey gimme headache
ok. what am trying to communicate to you is that being cute or not is not a prerequisite for getting into a serious relationship. i know you are just kidding
hope you can understand this?
Re: Gay by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
Nice jokes! Clap for urself ozegbe!
Re: Gay by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
Ozegbe:

A boy called one FM radio station and said, BOY: "I have found a lost Purse with $ 100,000, a Mastercard and I.D of one Mr. Ifeanyi Arato, Plot 4 park view estate, Ikoyi. PRESENTER: How Honest you are boy, So do u want 2 return d purse? BOY: Nooo, for what? I just want 2 dedicate a song to him. Play me, My HELPER OOOO, MY HELPER,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wat a joke! 100% grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay by sutoboy(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
Otooro on d beat!

(1) (Reply)

Slangssssssssss / Only Akpos Reloaded. / Mr Akpors The Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.