Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Buying And Clearing Vehicles From Cotonuo To Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buying And Clearing Vehicles From Cotonuo To Nigeria (718 Views)

TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Clearing Vehicles From Cotonuo To Nigeria by sylvagroup: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2012
vehicles are generally cheaper in cotonuo compare to Lagos state. when buying a car from cotonuo, there are three things you must know.

1, Identifying a quality vehicle: make sure you have a good mechanic on standby that will help you check the condition of the car, he should also check how neat the engine runs without much noise, how clean is the body, the condition of the A/C and the millage.

2, Reasonable price: make sure you do a survey of the car you are interested in, don't rely on the market price rather price below market value.

3, Transporting the vehicle to Nigeria: how much will it cost to transport the vehicle to Lagos state? it depends on the make, model and the year the vehicle was manufactured. These factors affect the cost of bringing it down to Lagos. Basically, the custom duty of a 2004 vehicle from cotonuo is at the range of N300k.

Note: if you are buying from cotonuo make sure you and your dealer agree on the total amount that would deliver your vehicle to your abode.

At Sylva Group Limited we charge N120k- N160k to deliver at your door step compare to the N300k you will pay as custom duty. This amount amount also includes our client transportation fee to cotonuo, just in case he/she decides to come along with us. The N160k is for mostly Jeep and SUV Vehicles.

Buying a car can be very tricky, that is why we at Sylva Group Limited will tell you what you ought to know about vehicles. Come let's get you the car that suites you and also help you get the best bargain. For further inquiries call us on 08130505509
Re: Buying And Clearing Vehicles From Cotonuo To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2012
I am very suprised at how much second hand cars cost.Seriously,how much do you think I can get in (from Cotonou)
SUV
a.Honda CRV 2005/2006
b.RAV4 2005/2006
SEDAN
a.Toyota Yaris 2007
b.Corolla 2008
Please help as I would love to get any of the above on a fair budget.
Re: Buying And Clearing Vehicles From Cotonuo To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2012
I am very suprised at how much second hand cars cost.Seriously,how much do you think I can get in (from Cotonou)
SUV
a.Honda CRV 2005/2006
b.RAV4 2005/2006
SEDAN
a.Toyota Yaris 2007
b.Corolla 2008
Please help as I would love to get any of the above on a fair budget.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Honda Accord Price N2.9m / Registered Toyota Camry (orobo) 1992 @ N530,000.00 Call 08023416552 / (by Duke)volvo 850 FOR 450K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.