Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,661 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

What If Hiv Was Transmitted Through Contact With Money - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What If Hiv Was Transmitted Through Contact With Money (852 Views)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo / Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Hiv Was Transmitted Through Contact With Money by Scopium: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2007
What if HIV was transmitted through contact with money, the whole world irrespective of your race and walk of life would have been hit by now or even dead even you. shocked I know hand gloves will replace condoms then. Imagine that no gloves whatsoever can protect you, which group of people do you think will be the first the virus will wipe off the face of the earth? I think the police and members of Etteh club will be the first. grin

(1) (Reply)

Be Good To Yourself / What Should I Do? / The Study Of Heredity And How Things Are Carried On From Generation To Generatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.