Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,122 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship (1283 Views)

Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos / Question / Please Advice Him If He Should Marry The Child Of A Mentally Disorder Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by ziggyzagga: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2012
ARE YOU A MENTALLY MATURED GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN LADY?
COOL HEADED, HUMBLE AND HIGHLY RESPECTFUL?
AGED BTW 25-30YRS?
EDUCATED WITH A BSc IN ANY FIELD?
GOOD LOOKING AND PRESENTABLE, OUTSPOKEN AND A GO GETTER?
ARE YOU READY TO RE-LOCATE TO A FRENCH SPEAKING COUNTRY?
DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY AND DESIRE TO SPEAK AND WRITE FRENCH IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS AS WELL?
ARE YOU FINANCIALLY STABLE FOR INVESTMENTS?
ARE YOU BUSINESS ORIENTED AND CAPABLE OF INVESTING, BUILDING AND MANAGING A LIQUIDATED COMPANY RIGHT FROM THE SCRATCH?
DO YOU HAVE AN EXPERIENCE IN AGGRESSIVE ONLINE MARKETING? (OPTIONAL)
ARE YOU TIRED OF THE HUSSLING AND BUSTLING OF TOWNS LIKE LAGOS, PH, ABA, ONITSHA, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA ETC AND LOOKING FOOR A COOL RUNAWAY TOWN WITH 24/7 CONSTANT WATER SHOWER, ELECTRICITY AND SECURITY?
ARE YOU READY TO GET MARRIED WITHIN A SPACE OF TWO YEARS?
IS YOUR GENOTYPE AA?
DO YOU WANT TO LIVE A SIMPLE AND COMFORTABLE LIFE FULL OF ROMANCE?
IF YOUR RESPONSE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE IS A CAPITAL YES, KINDLY SEND ME AN EMAIL ON eddielove42@gmail.com OR BETTER STILL GIMME A CALL ON +228-99522878(EDDIE)
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by victorian(f): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
This is pure buisness relationship. i hope u get all the criteria , your looking for grin. But the truth , be told, you are simple in a dreamland thinking a lady with all these qualities will call you? Such ladies are not interested in online dating, Too risky , even for buisness relationship, Best of luck in your ultimate search grin
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by purplelady: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2012
This one na 419 oh!
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by moremi2008(m): 12:42am On Feb 13, 2012
LOL @ this Edo man looking for new recruits! grin
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by ziggyzagga: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hahahahahaha I wish I could reply any of your guys above with the right words.

Life is a risk itself just like what am doing(online dating) is a risk as well but I have my reasons for trying online.

Only faith can put one thru in Life.

Have FAITH.

@ Victorian, Thanks

@ Purplelady, hmmmm looks and sounds like one is different from being one

@ Moremi2008, Edo? nope, recruits? naaaaa not at all

I guess i ended up answering your all

Have fun in all your endeavours

Chaw
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by Attention(f): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2012
At 42 years of age you still dey put up marriage description, job roles, duties and responsibilites. Well make God help you before 62 you go find one.
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by ziggyzagga: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Attention, I wonder what is giving you the impression that I am up to 42. If your husband is 10yrs older than you, that doesn't mean same goes for all.

Hope all is well with you
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2012
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by moremi2008(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2012
chaircover:

All well and good.

Ok so If I was interested, what do you have to offer me in terms of your personality apart from NEPA & a constant supply of water?  wink

Ha! Look at quick you are to dump Mr. CC because he hasn't yet bought you an RR Evoque!!! Women wicked oh! Chei!!!!!!! grin I am preparing a dossier for Mr. CC on your wanton NL behavior as I type this. It shall be delivered via Fedex overnight. grin
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2012
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by moremi2008(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2012
chaircover:

LOooooL By the time your Fedex courier manages to deliver your Dossier to Mr CC, I will be in a French speaking country enjoying light and water cheesy

Actually I was helping and inciting the poster to think about what he can bring to the table not just what he can take off the table  cool

Tell Mr CC to buy the X5 or the Evoque and I wont log into NL for 86 months talk less of having any wantom behaviour. I promiseeeeeeeee. . . . . .   wink grin

Correct woman! The X5 is a little big for ladies, I think. I see soccer moms in my hood driving those things around and it's not a sexy look. The RR Evoque looks sexy for a woman but is notoriously unreliable. I am currently researching a new replacement for my car so I know all the little details about most luxury vehicles and I look for every opportunity to display that knowledge. grin

So you're going to the South of France? Have fun and don't come back with a french bastard boyfriend! wink
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by ronkebp(f): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2012
@ poster, where is the location of this job, what type of company is it and what is the salary like?
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by ronkebp(f): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
pLEASE, IGNORE MY QUESTIONS, I SEE SAY NA ONLINE RUNS BE THIS, WAS TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND OUT.
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by moremi2008(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2012
ronkebp:

pLEASE, IGNORE MY QUESTIONS, I SEE SAY NA ONLINE RUNS BE THIS, WAS TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND OUT.

LIES!!!!! You wan do, jor! grin
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by ronkebp(f): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2012
moremi2008:

LIES!!!!! You wan do, jor! grin

Me ke? i no get power ooooo smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by moremi2008(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
ronkebp:

Me ke? i no get power ooooo smiley smiley smiley smiley

That's what they all say until Dangote/Adenuga requests the digits! grin
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by ronkebp(f): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2012
moremi2008:

That's what they all say until Dangote/Adenuga requests the digits! grin

grin grin grin grin Dangote (not so much, not into hausa men) but Adenuga (maybe) wink wink wink wink wink
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by moremi2008(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2012
ronkebp:

grin grin grin grin Dangote (not so much, not into hausa men) but Adenuga (maybe) wink wink wink wink wink

$$$ has no ethnicity! Some women would get married to a rock or a tree for the right amount! grin
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by ronkebp(f): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2012
moremi2008:

$$$ has no ethnicity! Some women would get married to a rock or a tree for the right amount! grin

Na so!!!!!
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by jmoore(m): 1:22am On Feb 18, 2012
move this thread to job section
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2012
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by moremi2008(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2012
chaircover:

See this one trying to pour sand in my gari . . . . do you know how long I have been on this matter??  angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568603.0.html

Comot from here before I pour the sand in your eyes  angry cheesy

How did I miss that thread?!!!!!! But honestly, I strongly considered the X5 but I find it too big for me and I am a guy! How can you even get an X5 through London streets? Or do they manufacture a different type for Europe? The X5s in the US are a bit on the huge side! Have you considered a Mercedes M-Class? That's my mum's Sunday Church Car in naija and she loves it to pieces because it's the perfect size for a lady. She only uses a much larger Prado for day-day runs with a driver. But then, my Mum is dainty and pretty so it makes sense that she hates driving large SUVs. What do you look like Madam CC? Are you tall, hefty and muscular like Ujujoan?! If yes, then the X5 might be the perfect car for you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*runs to go and hide*
Re: In Need Of A Mentally Matured Xtian Lady For A Serious Business Relationship by Everest9(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
this guy na wise guy and i can see he is looking for biz

(1) (Reply)

Is Cheating A Spiritual Thing Or A Habit / Advise For Women In Abusive Relationship / Uche Jumbo Shuts Down Rumours, Shows Off Her Baby Bump!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.