Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Your Childhood Crush? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Childhood Crush? (16443 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Your Childhood Sucks Without This / Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Any Of This – SEE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Seun(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hugoboi:

Awww!! Tha was so soo sweet!!
<sarcasm>Isn't death the sweetest thing in the world?</sarcasm>
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Hugoboi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ Seun

I dont get u?
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Scopium: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2007
chilla:

Yeah, i had one. a cool guy but was very naive to open up then.
Wish i could let him knw now but he is late. He died in a car crash.
The amazn thing is i still love him even in death. cry
Oh take heart my dear I think I know little of how you feel.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by babadee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2007
There was this pretty neighour of mine i had a cruch on but i don't remember if i even ever talked to her and of course most of my sisters friends. but all thats gone now, i'm ahead of my game now.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by jkpretty(f): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ onyeka _ng

thanx jare, u go fear crush now, wey we tink say na love. grin
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by saucekid(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2007
ok make i talk

i used to have a very huge crush (which i'm sure broke me) with this girl by name faith
perfect smile,teeth,looks body and charisma, more like an angel re incarnate but the strange thing was, back then, i was a shy guy, couldnt talk to a girl on personal matters just book,book and book

if given a chance to go back, uhm, i dont think i will because the boy has grown into a man now but we still communicate and relive the old days as good friends

although, i am still searching singing***OJB'S i'm the one who's searching***
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2007
shy to admit it, but yeah, I could remember Shadrach! undecided grin
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by efuah(f): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2007
av been laughing my cute humps off here grin some of u are funny o! esp, jkpretty tongue

there was this guy in my class JSS2, very handsome, cute, hot, brillant . . . use all the adjectives grin he liked me but i pretended like i hated him. . . lol, i remember i once prayed during one night on my bed that God should make the guy marry me embarassed imagine . . . thinking of marriage at age 12 embarassed
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by excel12(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2007
jkpretty:

Yes i had this one crush i could never forget, yes, his name is tosin

I went to a single sex secondary school some F.G.G.Cso it was initially hard for me to flow with guys,i was in s.s2, but thank God i had brothers with friends. This guy was my brother's friend, & he had finished from K.C. He's got brains to kill for & particularly cute. I would look at this guy, & would wish we were the only ones on earth, i would imagine so many things with this guy, even imagine some discussions in front of the mirror, I would smile & answer myself back. I would create imaginary conversations that i was thinking he'll one day ask & i would prepare answers. But He just always saw me then as his friend's little sister.

There was even a particular day, he came to my place, that my brother wasn't at home, "i came to see u" he said, and i thought that was it, when i opened the door, he said he wanted to collect a particular text book I guess he needed for jamb, i gave that txt book to him slowly praying & wishing hard he'ld say something else but he didn't & left.

I never told him how i felt, but he came back two years later tripping & falling flat for me. It was quite strange for the fact that my own feelings were then gone. He was then in Lag Medicine, but i simply could not bring my self back. It was either i was ahead of him sort of or my mirror was seeing somebody else. wink
This is really touching !!!

My childhood crush was Ruth,my classmates' elder cousin and our senior girl in primary schoool.I had to force popsy to enroll me for an evening class because she was attending same .I never told her because i couldnt sum up the courage.

I didnt see her again after primary school.I learnt she got married some years ago.

Then in secondary school,it was Titilope,we both had crushes on each other I guess.I purposedly became friend to a male classmate that stayed in front of her house so i could go to the guy's house and from there pray that she will come out so I could see her.My friends also bought love cards for her on my behalf because i was not bold enough to do that.We got talking again about two years ago and i still like her even though i have a girlfriend.Now i had lost contact with her because I l,ost my phone.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2007
My biggest crush as a child was Michael Jackson.
Unfortunately I never got to tell him.
Maybe I would have saved him from self destructing. grin
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Pip(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2007
Now I did have two major crushes. They were older. One was a teacher in my secondary school(Igbinedion). Boy she was hot. We guys used to peep at her through the window when we heard her her voice outside in the corridor. She had this kind of crazy butt, style and damn she was beautiful and single. People wanted her attention so so much. Guess what? I had her eventually, after I had finished secondary school. Met her on the street one evening. Was shocked she knew me. Showed me her place, and I became a frequent visitor then one evening I was talking to her and something made me cry. She hugged me and I asked her if I could kiss her. Ended up spending the night in her place. First time in my life I slept out. Started dating. She really spoilt me with sex. You know when you're a teenager and preoccupied with sex. My friends hardly got it and i was getting it 3x a day. Good thing I didn't worry about pregnancy because she was experienced. She was 31. I was 18. Had to stop because I didn't know why she loved me so much. Initially thot it was the sex. But it wasn't just it. It was the chemistry and understanding we had. Now I am searching for some love. We still see but we're very good friends. She's still there for me(not sex).
The other one was 4yrs older. Been tripping for 16yrs. We both knew each other in and out. We could relate about just anything. No lies to me and me to her. Slept with her after over 10 yrs, but by then she was some one's else's and we both knew we couldn't go on.
If I was older when I met either of them I think either one one would've been perfect. Just bad timing for a young mann then. Now I am old, 31 and not married or involved. My advice, if you're trpping for someone, just let it out. keeping it to yrself isn't going to help u. if someone was tripping and had told me and I liked her then no qualms if I am single
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Ivvie: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2007
Seun, share your experience! I'm sure yours was way beyond being quiet. Spill, we're all open ears.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by mellow(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2007
It was this Bulgarian girl when we were living in Sofia, Bulgaria. Told her about it and incidentaally she felt the same way too.

left Bulgaria when I was 10. Ran into her when I went to a course in the UK 2 months ago als it was too late, she was 2 months

regrant!!!
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by ufobabe(f): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2007
mine was in primary sch. i love making friends with boys than girls and that was how we were. just friends.i love those moments shaaaaaaaaaa

not,until i was writing WAEC . when a met a guy in a neighbouring school. after the exam plenty things happened excluding sex.i travelled after 2 years i came back and we had the remaining part of the love.

we were seperated last year.he is now a big boy in port harcourt, he still want me but i refused. he still call till date.i love moments with him but don't desire 2 go back 2 him.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Bblak(f): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2007
Wow!what a thread.

A bit shy though but can't shy from the fact that i used to av a crush on Tommy when i was in S .Skool.The feelings was from both sides but non of us was bold enough to express it.it was just mere illusions.How i wish i could turn back the hands of time now but it's all good tongue, The memories still lingers on anyway
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by omega25red(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2007
My crush in primary school was Linda talbot i was crazy about her still in primary school when i got home my crush was yetunde in secondary, i was the crush of a couple of girls so i heard and right now i'm dating the girl i had a crush on and we talked about marriage last week cool huuh

as for the Yetunde chick she is her in the US with me and i spoke to her sometime last year but the whole crush thing never came up.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by excel12(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2007
Ivvie:

Seun, share your experience! I'm sure yours was way beyond being quiet. Spill, we're all open ears.

Its true,Seun please share your own experience!
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by anusule(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2007
i had a crush, es shocked
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Proudlynig(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2007
wow, great topic here
my childhood crush was a kinda strange one, i had it with my primary two teacher

God, she had this great ass that i loved so much and any time she patted me on my head, ill feel my groin getting up and tryin to shine

whenever she is teachin, i always check the ass out through out the three terms in primary two and when she fell ill, i made my mum buy her all the provisions she could have

its lyk she knew i loved her, but she go don old now, don't believe i can still love her again
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Proudlynig(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2007
Another one was with my friend's girlfriend in secondary school, i fell for that girl and every time i prayed, i wished that they break up, so that i can fill up the vaccum. actually, I CAUSED THEIR BREAK UP and ended up dating her. We lost contact , RONKE, I STILL CARE
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by janami(f): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
one guy like that wit a mickey mouse kind of face. i guess i now understand why i actually felt that way cos i loved mickey mouse then. i cant even remember his name, wink
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by sagitarius(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2007
oooh,where do i begin? well it all satrted when i was in primary 5. dis girl was kidnapped from another school and had just tansfered 2 my school(Nativity pri sch mkd). Her name is Doosuur Tilley-Gyado, we were seriously attracted 2 each other. However she was in pri 6 while i was in 5 and we would always eye each other. she became my sister's friend and somehow we got talkin,i was very shy then but the good thin is she was so bold.she would allow me eat her food with her b4 any of her friends.  cheesy
It was full of fun sha but nothin happened, have not seen her since we left pri school but heard she's in Kaduna state.well, will really love 2 see her again 2 see how she looks now. I'm in a relationship now so don't think anythin can happen btw us,besides, don't think i'll feel d same way. its just funny how people never 4get these kinds of memories, its all part of growin up wink
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by waydorr: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2007
gees if i have to start, well where do i start cos i know i had series but pls all dont say i was randy.
so may i shoot
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Seun(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2007
Just make sure you you don't say anything too vulgar. wink

Asfor me, I didn't really have any crush as a child. I mean as a child o. wink
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by waydorr: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2007
oh sorry guys i faild to really tell u guys i'm new here so i wan hail una ooo
I HAIL OO UNA ALL FOR THIS FORUUUUMMMM, I HAIL OOOO
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by laa(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2007
A Dark Beautiful ANgel I Met At My AfterNoon Tutorials Somwhere In Ketu When I Was Attempting My 1st G.C.E(I Had To Write G.C.E 5 Times To Get My Papers) Her Name Is Seun
Never Got  The Chance To Express Myself
Would Love To Now Though But I Doubt It Cause Am Blindly Involve With Someone Else.
Again Crushes They Are
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by waydorr: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2007
na wah o seun e b like say na u we wan hear first u sha get ur own childhood too abi u just comot as adult abeg make we hear u first. as for me sef i wan hear u sef b4 i troway mysef for open
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by comechop(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2007
Chei this topic brings back soo many memories!!
Ok let me start from Primary school, there was this girl called IVIE! o my, i dont think i ever talked to her, but dang she was sooo fine, and we always stared at eachother, but i just never got the guts to talk to her, then back at home across my house, this girl, i think her name was ANGEL, she was a HALF CASTE! lord have mercy i used to spend HOURS outside my window just praying that she would go across the street to go and fetch water at the borehole, so that I can see her! Dang she was sooo fine, but i think her beauty got into her head cos she had all these guys after her and such, soo sad,
Then into sec. school, i can never forget ZOR! She was also a half caste, and I think that was the real first time that i've ever liked anybody in my life. I always passed by her class and our eyes will just JAM and LOCK for loooooooong lol, everytime she stared and stared and stared at me, and i was just soo confused, !! Then a couple times, she would just walk past me, and then so slightly BRUSH her arm against my ARM, CHEI GAD!! see FIRE that i felt in my body i no fit explain sef!!
My was she soo beautiful and lovely, but ya i talked to her a couple times, but never really told her my feelings. But i'm 110% sure that it was mutual.
Now she is in London and i dey yankee, we keep in touch very rarely but we didnt bring up the issue then. But dang she is still soo beautiful.
I wonder if i can ever forget about her. I'm not saying I love her, but she def. had a special something with me,
oh memories, I would SOO relive them over and over again, and mayb do something different idk,
but dang Zor, you are soo beautiful lol
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Kentus(f): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ Pip,

I think i've enjoyed your crush-confessions the most although you sounded quite crushed towards the end sad. something tells me you've rued those moments over the years, especially the ones with your school teacher. what a "teacher" she must have been wink. shake it off man!

Me, i had a fling before my first crush - was 5yrs. well, i was 5yrs when we were caught, cant remember when we actually started. it was with my neighbour's kid who was probably a couple of months younger.

and then in primary school, i had a crush on a very cute "mystery" boy in a school that shared boundaries with mine. the most i knew about him (which was many years later) was that his name was Jason. his father used to drive him to school in a Volkswagon beetle and i used to just stand at a distance and watch and admire him as he walked into his school, never speaking to anyone.

he was my idea of a perfect human and i used to dream and fantasize about him, although i doubt if he ever noticed me. that really didnt bother me cos he was good enough living in my mind. i gathered when i was in secondary school that he relocated to England. the image of him still pops up in my mind once in a while and to think that i didnt so much hear him speak,
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by waydorr: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2007
na wah o kentus, so u already knew ur idea of a perfect man at that sooooo tender age good God.
'lavita e bella'
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by waydorr: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2007
ok maybe i should start with this i had this neighbour of mine that thier cousins always came to visit them, well will i call it a crush or the games little kids play, this girl will only come upstairs just to get behind the curtain on the other door that leads to my parents room which they never open. hmm lets not go any further but more to come
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by janami(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2007
hi waydorr. welcome to nairaland the land of mouths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen / My End Of Year Apology. / Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.