Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,827 members, 7,886,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Become A Virgin Back (females) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Become A Virgin Back (females) (1483 Views)

I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife / I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon / I Need A Virgin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Virgin Back (females) by alapomejishegs: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2012
These one here is for the females who are ready to gain their virginity back without the man knowing you not a virgin, it just a minor thing that will done n u will be a virgin back, for more info contact.
Re: Become A Virgin Back (females) by Emeka72(m): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2012
Little what¿
Re: Become A Virgin Back (females) by InkedNerd(f): 2:53am On Feb 12, 2012
@OP: Regardless of what you or anyone says, once you have lost your virginity you are no longer a virgin regardless of the gender you engaged in the sëxual act with.
Re: Become A Virgin Back (females) by Emeka72(m): 5:41am On Feb 12, 2012
^ Does that include lesbians¿
Re: Become A Virgin Back (females) by InkedNerd(f): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2012
Emeka 7.:

^ Does that include lesbians¿

Yes, just because someone may not be physically penetrated [depending on what the woman's stand is on penile sex] doesn't mean that its not sex. For example, I have a friend who is a lësbian and hates sëxual encounters that involve anything that represents or is related to penile penetration. I also know girls who's first sexual encounter have been with women.
Re: Become A Virgin Back (females) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
alapomejishegs: These one here is for the females who are ready to gain their virginity back without the man knowing you not a virgin, it just a minor thing that will done n u will be a virgin back, for more info contact 07030068668.

lol @ calling you to get back one's virginity.
Re: Become A Virgin Back (females) by princechrming(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: Become A Virgin Back (females) by Lexusgs430: 3:44am On Sep 18, 2012
I hope it isn't you that will be doing all the poking around!!! What sort of plunging implement would you be using to achieve this fate?
Can men that have also lost their viginity, also be hypnotised to forget their adventure(s) around the garden of Eve(s)?
Re: Become A Virgin Back (females) by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 20, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: Regardless of what you or anyone says, once you have lost your virginity you are no longer a virgin regardless of the gender you engaged in the sëxual act with.

gbam.

you can be celibate but you are not a virgin.
Re: Become A Virgin Back (females) by alapomejishegs: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2015
alapomejishegs:
These one here is for the females who are ready to gain their virginity back without the man knowing you not a virgin, it just a minor thing that will done n u will be a virgin back, for more info contact .
alapomejishegs:
These one here is for the females who are ready to gain their virginity back without the man knowing you not a virgin, it just a minor thing that will done n u will be a virgin back, for more info contact .
alapomejishegs:
These one here is for the females who are ready to gain their virginity back without the man knowing you not a virgin, it just a minor thing that will done n u will be a virgin back, for more info contac.

lol @ calling you to get back one's virginity.

(1) (Reply)

... / Bsg (black Slim Girl) Is Wanted / Cute Guy In Ajah Lagos Need A Sweet Caring Girl For Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.