Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right? (2986 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right? by drnoel: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2012
I just had a baseless argument with my spouse. Its just maddening cos what we fought about is so irrelevant.
Why do women think they are always right? Why do they always want to be correct and their men wrong? Does it always have to be black and white like that for women. I am just asking cos I have noticed this issue is peculiar with women in general.
Re: Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right? by mazaje(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
What was it you argued about that was baseless?. . . .What might be baseless to you might not be baseless to her. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right? by drnoel: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
We were discussing about my brother and his series of affairs. She was of the opinion he would not change and I was of the opinion that he has. It was a baseless argument cos its not our lives but ma brothers so we didn't have to be right or wrong. We didnt have to agree either but neither did we need to argue about it.
Re: Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right? by Ferya(f): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ poster
It depends on what you call baseless argument. If it is baseless as you said then why are you getting mad about the issue? Let her win and let their be peace you must not always have it your way all the time. It is also wrong to assume that women generally have the same character.  Men should always remember that the way women think is different from the way men think but with effective communication, tolerance and respect you get to understand each other better.
Good luck and relax  smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right? by tollu: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
Because they usually are.
Re: Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right? by drnoel: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
tollu: Because they usually are.
not true
Re: Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ferya: @ poster
It depends on what you call baseless argument. If it is baseless as you said then why are you getting mad about the issue? Let her win and let their be peace you must not always have it your way all the time. It is also wrong to assume that women generally have the same character.  Men should always remember that the way women think is different from the way men think but with effective communication, tolerance and respect you get to understand each other better.
Good luck and relax  smiley

more grease to ur elbow dear smiley wink
Re: Why Do Women Think They Are Always Right? by jeffizy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
The women are more learned now and very vocal about their feelings.
Drnoel , i think you are right with your observation.

Feminism is ripe and in abundance now.

NL is full of feminists now..even extremely volatile feminists at that.

But in marriage settings, if it is really baseless as u opined, just make it end by keeping quiet.

My 2cents.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo That Got Everyone Talking / Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) / Help! I don't want to go school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.