Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Enter Here For Your Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Enter Here For Your Jokes (1185 Views)

!:-are U Bored Den Enter Here Hilarious Picx For Your Week / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter Here For Your Jokes by Ozegbe(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
Akpors father accompanied him to his school end of the year award party. As they sat watching and amidst great shouts and loud ovations, the beneficiaries were called to the podium for their award presentation. The following conversation ensued: Announcer: Best student in sciences, the winner is Inem. Father: (Applause and eyes Akpors scornfully) see correct children! Announcer: Best student in commercial studies, the winner is Ajoke. Father: (Hisses and eyes Akpors) see correct children. Announcer: Best student in Arts and the winner is Helen. Father: (fuming with anger) See correct children!!. And so, all the awards were presented without any going to Akpors. At the end of the event, they left and went to the car park but as his dad made to start the car, the engine refused to respond. He opened the bonnet and touched a few things but all to no avail. Then they resorted to pushing and just as they got to the exit of the school the rickety car parked up. Exhausted and profusely sweating, Akpors rested on the gate just as his mates were driving off with their parents in Hummer jeep, Sequia, Infinity, Escalade Bentley, Lincoln Nav and other exotic cars. All of a sudden, Akpors burst into laughter. His puzzled father asked,'what's so funny?' Amidst teary eyes Akpors responded 'SEE CORRECT FATHERS!'. Akpors is due for discharge from the hospital tomorow
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by Ozegbe(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
A young lady was waiting for her flight in the boarding room of a big airport. As she would need to wait many hours, she decided to buy a book to spend her time. She also bought a packet of cookies. She sat down in an armchair, in the VIP room of the airport, to rest and read in peace. Beside the armchair where the packet of cookies lay, a man sat down in the next seat, opened his magazine and started reading. When she took out the first cookie, the man took one also. She felt irritated but said nothing. She just thought: “What a nerve! If I was in the mood I would punch him for daring!” For each cookie she took, the man took one too. This was infuriating her but she didn’t want to cause a scene. When only one cookie remained, she thought: “ah… What would this abusive man do now?” Then, the man, taking the last cookie, divided it into half, giving her one half. Ah! That was too much! She was much too angry now! In a huff, she took her book, her things and stormed to the boarding place. When she sat down in her seat, inside the plane, she looked into her purse to take her eyeglasses, and to her surprise, her packet of cookies was there, untouched, unopened! She felt so ashamed! She realized that she was wrong… She had forgotten that her cookies were kept in her purse. The man had divided his cookies with her, without feeling angered or bitter. “While she had been very angry, thinking that she was dividing her cookies with him. And now there was no chance to explain herself, nor to apologize.” There are 4 things that you cannot recover: The stone… after the throw! The word…after it’s said! The occasion…after the loss! The time…after it’s gone. Cherish Every Moment and Fill It With Love and Care For Everyone. This isnt quite a joke, but enjoy it though
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by Ozegbe(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
It is amazing how things have changed. GIRLS USED TO SAY: 1970: Love me But do not touch me.
1980: Touch me, But do not kiss me.
1990: Kiss me, But do not do any thing else.
2000: Do everything, But do not tell anybody.
2011: Do everything, Otherwise I will tell everybody that you can't do anything! ===>
I am wondering what would be said 5years from now.
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by Lucario007(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
Not bad, only the first joke made me laugh. As for the second, u copy and pasted it from the back
of a children's 20 leaves exercise book. - i know what i am saying, my brother has it -
the third not so funny.
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2012
Nice jokes
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by papadenzel(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2012
D 2nd aint a joke but a moral story, 3rd is also a bb bc and not a joke, dis forum is 4 jokes abeg, meant to make us laff and nt to make us tink away our sorrows abeg jooor
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by ARareGem(f): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2012
I laughed at the first post, cherished the second and found the third interesting. Impressive ones, poster.
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by Ozegbe(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2012
ARareGem:

I laughed at the first post, cherished the second and found the third interesting. Impressive ones, poster.
thanks for your encouragement
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by Ozegbe(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2012
There is this guy who has a 25 inch
dick. He goes to a witch in the woods
and asks her if she can make his dick
smaller because he just can't please
the ladies because it is just too big,
he hasn't found a lady yet who likes
it and he can't get any pleasure.
She tells him to go into the woods
and he will find a frog when he finds
the frog he is to ask it to marry him.
If the frog says no, his cock will
shrink 5 inches.
He goes into the woods and finds
this frog. He asks "frog, will you
marry me?"
The frog says "no" And his prick
shrinks five inches. The guys thinks
to himself, "Wow, that was pretty
cool. But, it's still too big." So he goes
back to the frog and again asks the
frog: "Frog, will you marry me?"
Frog: "No, I won't marry you."
The guys dick shrinks another five
inches. But that's still 15 inches and
he thinks his chop is still just a little
bit too big. But he thinks that 10
inches would be just great. He goes
back to the frog and asks: "Frog, will
you marry me?"
Frog: How many times do I have to
tell you NO, NO, NO!!!
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by Ozegbe(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2012
Two high school sweethearts who went out together for four years in high school were both virgins; they enjoyed losing their virginity with each other in 10th grade. When they graduated, they wanted to both go to the same college but the girl was accepted to a college on the east coast, and the guy went to the west coast. They agreed to be faithful to each other and spend anytime they could together. As time went on, the guy would call the girl and she would never be home, and when he wrote, she would take weeks to return the letters. Even when he emailed her, she took days to return his messages. Finally, she confessed to him she wanted to date around. He didn't take this very well and increased his calls, letters, and emails trying to win back her love. Because she became annoyed, and now had a new boyfriend, she wanted to get him off her back. So, what she did is this: she took a Polaroid picture of her sucking her new boyfriend's cock and sent it to her old boyfriend with a note reading, "I found a new boyfriend, leave me alone." Well, needless to say, this guy was heartbroken but, even more so, was pissed. So, what he did next was awesome. He wrote on the back of the photo the following, "Dear Mom and Dad, having a great time at college, please send more money!" and mailed the picture to her parents.
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by bunmioguns(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2012
nice jokes u gat there, though most av them had been posted here before undecided undecided undecided undecided , continue doing us proud, we projans are proud of u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by Ozegbe(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
God said to Adam, I've got some good news and some bad news. First the good news. I have given you a brain and a penis. The bad news, I've only given you enough blood to work one of them at a time!"
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
Wow. . .vewi funny jokes. Ozegbe u get mouth, i'm feeling all ur jokes.
Re: Enter Here For Your Jokes by realsammie(m): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
nice jokes guy. keep it u

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Foreign Advice And Nigerian Advice / Immediatly The 7th Goal / 5year Old Girl With A breast. [see PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.