Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,874 members, 7,909,292 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:55 PM

Stop It Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop It Now (559 Views)

Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) / Do You Have Mouth Odour? - It's Time To Stop It / I Sweat Alot In Ma Armpit. How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop It Now by luminoux: 5:24am On Feb 13, 2012
its no joke and very embarrassing to make love to a women and then cum before 2mins, some don't even spend up to that. But prior to the you might have been very strong and agile in bed but all of a sudden you find yourself wearing in bed and before you know it anytime you have sex, you begin to pray that you would even stay longer than a jack rabbit.
Don't be troubled again, because i have got the perfect remedy for you and its something you get to treat on your own and by yourself. The best thing about it is that it involves no drug, so you don't have to worry about side effects, wasting money buying drugs and so on.
Its an e-book comprising the details of what and all you need to do.Its a proven remedy and prescribed by medical practitioners.
Dont be weighed down by this embarrassing problem again.
If you interested just send a text or an e-mail with the message "i want the ebook" to 08033287232 and  olumide24@gmail.com. i will get back to you ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Fill In / Hear Her Cry! / Original Oil For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.