Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,742 members, 7,895,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Happens When Love Stops Glowing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens When Love Stops Glowing (809 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / When 'love' Makes You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When Love Stops Glowing by Godwin7(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
Fellow Nlders, as we approach the allmighty valentine Day something that happened to my friend in the past came to mind. This was in my undergraduate days their was this friend of mine then by name Thony he was so much in love with this babe Ejiro. When i say love it was what i can not really fathom the dept of love they both shared. At any given time Thony arrives at Ejiros room to visit you will see Ejiro will just melt she will be shedding uncontrollable tears ,you can not but notice her behaviour. honestly i was jealous of their relationship then . After our graduation and youth service every one moved on . I was to run into Thony some years later and guess what the first thing i asked him was how is Ejiro she must have been your wife by now. I was so surprised when Thony answered me that Ejiro did not marry him but some one else . He refused to go into details for obvious reasons. The question now is 'What Happened' did the love glow that was so strong then suddenly fizzle out. I want to hear from our female Nlders what could have caused it.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Is Not Everything... / Guys In This Section Are Disturbing With Toasting Pm's / Ghana Women Rated As The Most Unfaithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.