Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Do You Advice She Is Lazy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Advice She Is Lazy (2335 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / She Needs Ur Advice..she Is Her Mother But She Can’t Keep Her Secret. / I Married Her Against My Parent's Advice,she's Hurting Me,should I Divorce Or: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2012
Is it the same "plumby" woman thats giving you problems?
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by cfours: 4:01am On Feb 15, 2012
Gaggi:

Na married man they find sex on d net abi? Either u are an irresponsible married dude which explains why u have an irresponsible wife, if u were single when u posted dis, u probably got an internet wife and dis is the result  or you are a bloody liar

I wonder why anyone is still reading this topic. grin
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by agiboma(f): 5:59am On Feb 15, 2012
ronkebp:

grin grin grin grin grin I don laugh tire

@ Poster both you and your wife are not serious human beings, when you personally become serious and responsible then you can find a cure for your wife's laziness.

Agreed
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 15, 2012
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Is it the same "plumby" woman thats giving you problems?
I doubt that its the "plumby" one giving him wahala because the post was in 2009 and he cannot possibly have found a wife, married her and have kids of school age from 2009 to date, only 3 years or less as we are just into 2012. He musst probably have been looking for a side babe then. As someone said both he and the wife have issues
Re: What Do You Advice She Is Lazy by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2012
debrief08:

I doubt that its the "plumby" one giving him wahala because the post was in 2009 and he cannot possibly have found a wife, married her and have kids of school age from 2009 to date, only 3 years or less as we are just into 2012. He musst probably have been looking for a side babe then. As someone said both he and the wife have issues

Kai . . People sometimes forgot that there are traces of what has been said before

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Landlord Is An Armed Robber / How To Deal Best With This Issue? / Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.