Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,657 members, 7,937,956 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? (15855 Views)

Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
Me Lord and Me Lady. The Guy is really into the stuff oh, see d way he held her hand. The one I pity is the best man
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by SkyRider1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2012
Why is it because he is both[i] crownless[/i] and [b]capeless [/b]and is spotting white shoes?
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Limaoscar: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
Irritatingly comical!
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Sky Rider:

Why is it because he is both[i] crownless[/i] and [b]capeless [/b]and is spotting white shoes?
Now I cant even talk. You have killed me
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Baawaa(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
They are acting film grin grin grin
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by pfaj: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
really hilarious, i think he is the complete prince charming, check well he is holding the sword
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by SkyRider1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
I got it now. The guy in the funny outfit is the best man. The other loser behind is one of the groom's men. And there's a lady as well behind, probably the chief brides maid.

The groom is not in this picture. No sensible man will do this to his lineage.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by kizito96(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
This attire makes no sense
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
Nightmare-inducing photo. Is he going loco?
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
I think that is a scene from Nollywoood movie , Watch out for Title like this : Batman Finally Weds
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2012
cool, ama do this on my wedding
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by franklyn71: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]This is a question for women anyway. The truth is that a desperate wife to be can never say a humorous thing to a husband to be who does not possess humour. He will always use it in evidence against her in future.  
To be polite because of his ignorance, I will say the picture of the man I see proves he is obversely unable to think with clarity or act brilliantly. He sure needs a doctor pressingly. I hope the woman never marry mad man sha!. lol shocked
[/font][/font][/font][/font]
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Tyche(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
debrief08:

Me Lord and Me Lady. The Guy is really into the stuff oh, see d way he held her hand. The one I pity is the best man

Lmao
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by hamsky: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
Laugh wan tear my belle hear!, e b like seh dem pay this guy wear this thing cos no sane guy go open eye wear this kind cloth on in wedding day, chai na wa ohh, LOL
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Ournaija: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
Yeye man,him best man no dey even shame.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
http://chigotoday..com/2011/09/photo-of-day-old-man-does-not-give-f.html
You should see this one taken in port-Harcourt sometime ago.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by IYANGBALI: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
ABSOLUTE NONSENSE on a wedding day
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Mortiple(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
IF YOU ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK? It's like, the guy no get money to buy SUIT! If you doubt me, cost the material both of them are putting on tongue tongue
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by PeeBee: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
lmao @
Sky Rider:

I got it now. The guy in the funny outfit is the best man. The other loser behind is one of the groom's men. And there's a lady as well behind, probably the chief brides maid.

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by enomakos(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2012
king arthur
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Koolking(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
Unusual outfit to such occassion. Methinks, it's  a scene in one of these Nollywood movies.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by omnitrix: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
what more can i say, the dudes simply a nerd.i bet he was trying to make a fashion statement or probably to tryina appear in one of these fashin tabloids as a style icon, whoops
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
but why nau if na me be the babe, I go just ditch am for altar, kilode?!?
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by princeonx: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
And we wonder why more and more women are turning lesbian! Why won't they? With this type of fashion taste in some men better off just being with a fellow woman.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Wislet(f): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2012
Sky Rider:

Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
debrief08:

I have been completely and pleasantly shocked by this picture. Heaven help me, bold, creative and in a way attention seeking. Taking the attention away from the bride. would you let your husband steal the show on your wedding day?

What do you mean by the bolded? Taking away attention from the bride? is the attention reserved only for the bride?

Steal show? I beg your pardon? isnt the day the husbands wedding day too or is he just a supporting cast for the woman?
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by tlops(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
looks gaily on the other hand, who says you must wear ssuit on your wedding day! Happy married life to prince and wife
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by kelz88(f): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hot mess.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by FRANKLINTON(m): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2012
The man was trying to be creative and unique- which is good, but the tailoring is not the best.
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Sesebele: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2012
Is dis a real wedding or they are acting drama?
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by blackboi(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
Mr. & Mrs. Goodluck Jonathan cheesy
Re: Will You Let Your Husband Wear This? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
, Laffs!,
Shakes his head & walks away,
Next topic!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions / 18 WAYS TO TIE A NECKTIE Presented by: Real Men Real Style.com (photo) / Here Are The 8 Things That Defined You As A Fashionista In The 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.