Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,058 members, 7,939,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Does True Love Exist(yes /no) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does True Love Exist(yes /no) (525 Views)

Ladies Does True Love Exist / Does True Love Still Exist? / Does True Love Exist (yes/no) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does True Love Exist(yes /no) by karinkapo: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2007
I sat down today humbly in my office and begin to think, if true love exist.

If your answer is yes, why do people have broken relationships, why do marriages collapse.

If it is No, Why do we have couples that are old and are still together when sex is no longer interesting, when there children are mothers and fathers in there own home.

I put up this topic because I receive a text message from a friend last night telling me that the whole world is coming to an end on her because her BF just tell her he is no longer interested in her.
From experience I am still trying to console her and let her know that was not the end of life. Given her some detail advice.

Suddenly another news of a staff in my office came to me today that her husband divorced her yesterday at customary court. I was dumpfolded because this is a woman who has been happily married for seven years with two kids a boy and a girl. She has a good work so does her husband have, something went wrong between them last week and this lead to the divorce.yesterday morning

Last month I was in a restuarant when I say a guy I used to know when I was very small(like 14 years ago) I asked after His cousin who got married then in my village and the whole village shock that soso and so is hooking sosos and so today[i]in 1993[/i]. I asked the guy who is mr and Mrs lagbaja, he told me they've divorced, that the marriage lasted only for 3 years.

Does it mean people don't truely love, does it mean what we called love is infactuation, could it be Lust, I need some to please talk to me if true love exist.
What is the different between Love, Lust and Infactuation.

Please I will like the single to contribute to the reason why they have singles have broken relationship and Married should talk about reason for Divorce and how it can be prevented.

I AM STILL SINGLE BUT I AM AFRAID OF MARRIAGE SEEING ALL THAT IS HAPPENING AROUND ME.

Thanks hope to see meanful reply that could convince me.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Seriou Girl Friend Below 18 To 22 Years / I Need A Girl In My Life / Sugar Mummies and Ladies Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.