Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,091 members, 7,942,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine (1270 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by Fountainpe(m): 5:35am On Feb 15, 2012
1. A live animal, a pet such as a dog, cat etc. That will be very inappropriate and may eventually be returned to you.

2. Nothing: An empty hand is a wrong valentine gift, giving your valentine nothing at all shows that you are not thoughtful and you do not take your relationship seriously.

3. Money: Giving out money shows that you are not prepared at all. Your valentine will easily forget such a gift since money can evaporate very quickly.

What is your opinion to these three, prove it if I’m wrong.
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by IZUKWU(m): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2012
Noted[tt][/tt]
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by Fountainpe(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2012
It is very possible that someone has given such gifts in this year's valentine. Are you one of them?
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by toysmall: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2012
Women need better protection for pregnant women to be healthy fashion, please refer to <a herf="http://www.fashionmaternitydress
.com">www.fashionmaternitydress.com</a><a herf="http://www.llhqi.com">www.llhqi.com</a>
can a Pregnant women wear a watch?I was pregnant, and to prepare a lot of maternity fashion , chose the online shopping site at: www.fashionmaternitydress.com above things are very fashionable, can be used as reference Also browse under www.llhqi.com
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by Fountainpe(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2012
What is the relevance of valentine to what you are posting here?
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2012
@OP
all what you wrote is plain garbage (excuse my French), nobody should need valentine day to show love to their significant other, they should show love ALL YEAR LONG. i see no reason why someone should jump through hoops on the 14 of Feb when it is just another day of the yr. if life was THAT easy then showing your appreciation ONE TIME a yr would be the jackpot!

1) how is an animal inappropriate?! what if she wanted to get such animal? so long as she is happy with the gift then so be it.
2) sometimes acting a certain way, instead of giving her something is best. showing her you love her in a different way, like treating her differently, being a gentleman, caring etc. these cost $0 and go a LLLLLOOONG WAY!
3) giving money sometimes is the easiest way out, instead of "possibly" spending a lot of money (and time) on something she may not want/like. so giving her the loot and say:"honey, just go get yourself something nice" could be better. . . . . . . . .and makes us guys save on precious time because we wont have to go with them, PERFECT!
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by Fountainpe(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
I can see you are an African man to the core. Possibly you did not give her anything on val's day. Well I'm not judging you but try giving an african woman an animal and try to see how it goes. grin
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^^bro, again you have to evaluate the situation before giving a lady such gift. where she lives, who she lives with and does she have the time to properly care for that pet? many women love and desire pets, but due to their situations, it's better to take such lady on a zoo visit, rather than buying them a pet.

as for val's day, to me it is just another normal day of the year, so instead of putting all my effort into trying to be amazing(just that ONE day in February), i am amazing all year long, lol!
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by freecocoa(f): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2012
^Hey my crush,happy belated Valentine to you whether you celebrate it or not. cheesy wink

@OP,Pet loving ladies will love 1 and most ladies will really be cool with 3. I for 1 will be very okay with both especially no 3 and as long as he brings a pet i'll love then no qualms,so i wonder what you are on about. cheesy
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^hey my future baby mama, happy valentine to you too. i guess you must have been very busy last night?

and what do you have to say about #2 point made by the OP?! lol
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by freecocoa(f): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^Baby mama?I told you i don't just wanna be only that. sad

Yeah i was busy last night,very busy actually with loads of assignments from school,didn't even step out when i got back from school,spent the val with my books.

About #2,I think i agree with him on that point.(LOL). On a more serious note though,i don't see anything wrong with not buying gifts on that day,you have any other day of the year to show love and give gifts so why must giving gifts that day be a must?what if one can't afford to buy a gift at that time?what's such a one supposed to do?steal? Oh please many people don't even get it.
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 16, 2012
^^^lol, baby mama is just a term used to describe a woman who has a child by a man that she is not married to. . . . . . . yet (lol)! she could also be called: "his possible future wifey still in evaluation"or "his future heir's mother" etc
nothing derogatory about the word.

so no Val for you?! i thought you would have at least a few NLers to get you some kinky gifts, and then to spend the evening with your MAIN BOBO?

as for the gifts, i guess it matters to die hard lovers! didnt you hear of the thief who was burned alive for trying to steal a gift for his val?
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by freecocoa(f): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2012
^^^ Please don't get me wrong,i know what a "baby mama" is,i just want to be wifey before a baby follows(I'm a xtian) cheesy,didn't think it was a "derogatory" term.

Kinky gifts from NLand kini?my dear forget most of what you see here o,na mouth majority just get,(lol)didn't get nada from no one.

Well The "MAIN BOBO"(the only one actually) is outta the country at the moment so i'm flying solo and not doing any couples related thing for now.wink

I didn't hear about any thief o,oh well just like the term you used "die hard lovers" i'm sure he died a hard way,if only that would teach others like him a lesson,anyways i just call those ones people who are yet to know what it means to love,its really a pity.

Hey what about you?i know you had a ball on val's day?any lady joined the baby mamas club?
Re: Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2012
What about flower since we are not goat

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Of These Would You Prefer In A Man? / 29th February. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.