Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,858 members, 7,942,146 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9127897 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10097) (10098) (10099) (10100) (10101) (10102) (10103) ... (14360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2021
Joezinho:
Tuchel has been at shekpe for barely 5 months & already has Chelsea in the UCL final...

Ole Gollum has been at United for almost 3 years and they’re in the yuropa League having spent £337mil in that time...

Olesexuals should stop making Ole seem like some poor man nobody backed , he has spent over 300m and spent 75m buying players he refused to use. Why does Chelsea have a strong bench ? Because TT involved everyone!!!
This is a trash talk, How many months, did it take Di Matteo to win both FA Cup and champions league for Chelsea, Flick to win the treble or Zidane to win the champions League.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2021
Expert17:

grin grin

Fear catch me, I was thinking maybe Alabi don convert eph grin
God forbid cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2021
Joezinho:
Ole has a better squad than Mourinho had but still achieved something. did you kingalabi not celebrate when we won the UEL and the EFL?

What has Ole done to show the improvement then?

We measure success by trophies. Thats the whole reason why we compete in these competitions.
This is a subjective opinion. Mourinho has a larger squad.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:25pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Reading his subsequent post, he's not just sarcastic, he's also trolling grin
egg-xactly cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... I dey fear this talk.
You sure say no be sarcasm? grin cheesy
Not at all my North London friend, I sincerely hope you best Villareal today so that we can meet at the prestigious UEL final, it will be the match of the year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2021
cool

We move.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2021
Bruno Fernandes: "The most important thing with Edi [Cavani] for me is not the movement he does or the goals he scores but the way he helps off the ball. People like to see numbers to see how much he runs each game. He's normally in the top three and he's a striker!"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:30pm On May 06, 2021
KingAlabi:
egg-xactly cheesy
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:31pm On May 06, 2021
KingTom:

Not at all my North London friend, I sincerely hope you best Villareal today so that we can meet at the prestigious UEL final, it will be the match of the year.
Lol... I hope we win today too.
Also can't wait for the final matchup with you guys grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:04pm On May 06, 2021
BARAJ92:
This is a trash talk, How many months, did it take Di Matteo to win both FA Cup and champions league for Chelsea, Flick to win the treble or Zidane to win the champions League.

You are a dunce.

Did they win trophies or not?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:09pm On May 06, 2021
BARAJ92:

Di Matteo finished 6th that season. He took over when Chelsea were 5th(I think).

Tuchel met Chelsea in 10th position and he’s now in top 4. He’s in a FA cup final coupled with the fact that he’s eliminated Atletico & Real Madrid since he was hired.

Give Tuchel his flowers.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2021
handelex:
Contract is never guaranteed for an interim/caretaker manager. Expectations for both differs.
If an interim coach comes in and wins the league or UCL or any trophy, he will be offered a permanent job 9 times out of 10 unless the club has an agreement with someone else.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... I hope we win today too.
Also can't wait for the final matchup with you guys grin grin
Anticipation 2021!!!! England's biggest clubs go head to head
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
For me, let Chelsea just win the UCL, I don't want City winning it because the impetus it will give them might just see their owners spending more which means more trophies...

For the FA Cup, I don't trust Leicester to stop Chelsea unless Iheanacho's mad form proves decisive but then, Chelsea are very compact at the back such that you must score any half chance that comes your way to stand a chance of winning against them...Tuchel is an astute tactician.

For UEL, I have left it for God in hope that we win it because I don't trust Ole...

We have really fallen behind o! See Chelsea and City in the UCL final whilst we and Arsenal are fighting to win the UEL.

We have fallen from grace. This is so sad. This club needs to have s rethink on where they see themselves, going forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:24pm On May 06, 2021
paafin:
Four fixtures in a week for #mufc...

May 6: AS Roma (A)
May 9: Aston Villa (a)
May 11: Leicester (H)
May 13: Liverpool (H)

Punishment?
How do we survive this?? angry
4 games of very little consequence. I don't think they are bothered.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
If an interim coach comes in and wins the league or UCL or any trophy, he will be offered a permanent job 9 times out of 10 unless the club has an agreement with someone else.
I agree 100%.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2021
If for whatever reason we don't see the likes of Tuanzebe, Telles, VDB, Amad, Williams tonight eh...

Then I know Ole is smoking something.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:43pm On May 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
For me, let Chelsea just win the UCL, I don't want City winning it because the impetus it will give them might just see their owners spending more which means more trophies...
I don't think the outcome changes much for City. team investments will be made regardless at higher or at least equal scale with United.
if anything it's a UCL win that's more likely to reduce spendings, but also position them as the flashy thing on the transfer market, reducing their over all expenditure as they will obviously be perceived as not desperate by agents, and heightens fan impatience on the board management of United.
on the other hand, maybe it drives United to more sensible dealings. that seem to have improved over the past couple of windows though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2021
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:47pm On May 06, 2021
handelex:
If for whatever reason we don't see the likes of Tuanzebe, Telles, VDB, Amad, Williams tonight eh...

Then I know Ole is smoking something.
I expect Ole to still play his first team tonight and rotate with the other three games coming up in quick succession.
Telles and VDB may start though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:50pm On May 06, 2021
Rashford gets a rest finally.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 06, 2021
Oasis007:
cool
Elanga on the bench. Noice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 06, 2021
ChristineC:
I expect Ole to still play his first team tonight and rotate with the other three games coming up in quick succession.
Telles and VDB may start though.
Telles didn't though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2021
Oasis007:
cool

4-4-2 diamond I think
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 06, 2021
Antonio Mirante isn't in 'good shape', AS Roma could be without both first choice goalkeepers tonight #mulive [@footballitalia]

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 06, 2021
Mason Greenwood is set to make his 100th appearance for Manchester United tonight, the youngest ever English player to reach that milestone (19 years, 217 days).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:

4-4-2 diamond I think

Kinda off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2021
I for like make Telles start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:33pm On May 06, 2021
Lana1:
I for like make Telles start
Think Ole doesn't give a sh!t about the league again, He's fully focused on winning the cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2021
weedtaker:
Think Ole doesn't give a sh!t about the league again, He's fully focused on winning the cup.
Ole will play the same players every day unless it's almost impossible or God touch his heart
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:35pm On May 06, 2021
wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2021
ChristineC:

I don't think the outcome changes much for City. team investments will be made regardless at higher or at least equal scale with United.
if anything it's a UCL win that's more likely to reduce spendings, but also position them as the flashy thing on the transfer market, reducing their over all expenditure as they will obviously be perceived as not desperate by agents, and heightens fan impatience on the board management of United.
on the other hand, maybe it drives United to more sensible dealings. that seem to have improved over the past couple of windows though.
You are right on the bolded but I don't just want City winning the UCL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10097) (10098) (10099) (10100) (10101) (10102) (10103) ... (14360) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.