Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,904 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9085603 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10207) (10208) (10209) (10210) (10211) (10212) (10213) ... (14310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:30am On May 19, 2021
Joezinho:

Your mcm is lucky TT didn't come early. Else na 4th we for dey.

Stupid coach .
And you know this how?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:30am On May 19, 2021
airmark:

Maybe you should expand the goal post for them.
Aston villa will do the Lord's work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:46am On May 19, 2021
KingAlabi:

Aston villa will do the Lord's work.

grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:26am On May 19, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:10am On May 19, 2021
Some man utd fans don't see how lazy martial is.

Now I fully Understand why the France coach and Jose Mourinho didn't want him when France won the world cup. I'm still wondering how on earth some people would imagine that martial being our striker can win us the league? To think that Some Manchester United fans felt Mourinho robbed Martial of his World cup medal. The guy is not even suitable to play a friendly for France.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:20am On May 19, 2021
Lana1:
Nothing scary or "unplayable" about this Chelsea team.
The only thing Tuchel has done is make them formidable defensively. Attack and midfield na 0.
Go and ask Ndidi how he was running helter skelter yesterday. When you’re done, ask Atletico, Real, City, Liverpool, Porto and the likes. Stick to Kara Market my G, football is not for you. Na team wey still dey use long forgotten Chelsea and Liverpool players comot you for UCL but you think you a CL finalist is not unplayable, go ask Apari na grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:39am On May 19, 2021
Illimitable:

How many times has De Gea made point blank saves after United defenders lost their marker.

Firminho’s header was planted where Henderson was stationed. He should be making that save. The ball was literally in front of him.

According to your analysis Henderson should have saved a free header.

Illimitable:

Bissaka wasn’t drawn to anyone.

The outside was always the danger, not the inside. Lindelof and De Gea had the inside covered if the ball drops there.

Bissaka didn’t even know Bryan was on the outside . He never saw him until the last moment. He’s very poor. He has conceded about a dozen goals like that previously so it’s a habitual weakness.

So why are you blaming AWB for a free header De Gea should be saving?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:07am On May 19, 2021
BikeMan:
Go and ask Ndidi how he was running helter skelter yesterday. When you’re done, ask Atletico, Real, City, Liverpool, Porto and the likes. Stick to Kara Market my G, football is not for you. Na team wey still dey use long forgotten Chelsea and Liverpool players comot you for UCL but you think you a CL finalist is not unplayable, go ask Apari na grin
At least by 29th 22:00 UK time, you go disappear as usual.
Make peace reign small.
Cc airmark
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:08am On May 19, 2021
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2021
Tuanzebe, in one moment he does an incredible play and in the next moment, he gives the ball away carelessly...I don't know if it's lapse in concentration or he is match rusty but he needs to sit up...1 vs 1, he is one of our best CBs alongside Bailly if not the best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:27am On May 19, 2021
Android17:
Expert17

And he has never played for the France senior team which is why he can play for Spain.

I was shocked when I saw that comment.

Comparing error-prone Kimpembe (Tuanzebe 2.0) with Laporte.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:34am On May 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
Tuanzebe, in one moment he does an incredible play and in the next moment, he gives the ball away carelessly...I don't know if it's lapse in concentration or he is match rusty but he needs to sit up...1 vs 1, he is one of our best CBs alongside Bailly if not the best.

The guy had better leave this summer if he values his career. Age 20-24 that a defender should be using to iron out errors and deficiencies in-game he is using it to sit on the bench watching games like a spectator. By the time he is 25-28 and supposed to be at his peak and a senior player he will still be making the same schoolboy errors.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2021
Season has practically ended and we still haven't started making moves for transfers. Useless people
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2021
Lana1:
Season has practically ended and we still haven't started making moves for transfers. Useless people

Chief relax! How did you come to the conclusion that the club have not started making moves for transfer??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2021
afrodoc2:

The guy had better leave this summer if he values his career. Age 20-24 that a defender should be using to iron out errors and deficiencies in-game he is using it to sit on the bench watching games like a spectator. By the time he is 25-28 and supposed to be at his peak and a senior player he will still be making the same schoolboy errors.

He made a mistake coming back to United after a successful loan spell at Villa. He could have played over 60 games as a CB partner to Mings. He might have to go spend a season or two at a championship club to iron out those school boy errors.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2021
KingAlabi:

And you know this how?

The kind careless yarn men dey drop for here ehn... chai. The thing weak you abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:30pm On May 19, 2021
olabode89:

The kind careless yarn men dey drop for here ehn... chai. The thing weak you abi?
The thing tire me, him no even say third but fourth like will tuchel occupy 2nd and 3rd?, If no na him go manage Leicester and Liverpool join?.

Too much dust yarning for here these days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2021
Who remember the cavani chip vs PSG that would have qualified us for the knock out stage..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2021
Practice makes perfect

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2021
olabode89:

Chief relax! How did you come to the conclusion that the club have not started making moves for transfer??

Well based on what we've seen from this club in recent years when it comes to transfers. Na here all of us go dey when we have another torrid transfer window like we did last year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:35pm On May 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
Dude is not ready to play at the top level.
Hes been around for a bit,though to be fair,hasn't gotten his fair share of games to probably build his confidence.
But the way I think, I feel he should've grabbed his chance to establish himself around the first team.
Aside from the PSG game I Paris, he's always given a very shaky and disjointed performance when he's featured.
He's obviously not going to give us any cover.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2021
grin

Cavani scored Goal of the Season...... but its already late for Season recognition. That Goal against Fulham sweet die.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2021
David de Gea is set to start for Manchester United
the Europa League final against Villarreal. Dean Henderson is likely to return against Wolves.

- Men
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2021
grin

All these nonsense Blogs don start to dey misyarn as usual. Wetin we go carry Ings do ffs!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:59pm On May 19, 2021
Expert17:

So every free header is a savable shot? grin

I am not the only one that felt Henderson should have caught Firminho’s shot. Scholes said so too.

He was right there and it was a from a set piece unlike the De Gea one that was open play. Bissaka did an awful job and Bryan placed that header down unlike the Firminho goal that was placed within an arm’s reach of Henderson.

The Henderson fairytale is almost over. grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:18pm On May 19, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

All these nonsense Blogs don start to dey misyarn as usual. Wetin we go carry Ings do ffs!!!
As I see the rumour, na straight look away I just do. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2021
KingAlabi:

As I see the rumour, na straight look away I just do. grin

grin

Time to cash out for Bloggers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:32pm On May 19, 2021
Illimitable:

So every free header is a savable shot? grin

I am not the only one that felt Henderson should have caught Firminho’s shot. Scholes said so too.

I am not the only one that feel De Gea has past his best. Spain coach, OLE and co said so too.

He was right there and it was a from a set piece unlike the De Gea one that was open play. Bissaka did an awful job and Bryan placed that header down unlike the Firminho goal that was placed within an arm’s reach of Henderson.

@image below

Wow, Pogba was doing a great job. grin grin

The Henderson fairytale is almost over. grin

Almost might be in10 years time. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:43pm On May 19, 2021
Expert17:

I am not the only one that feel De Gea has past his best. Spain coach, OLE and co said so too.

De Gea is Spain’s #1

Expert17:

@image below

Wow, Pogba was doing a great job. grin grin

Pogba isn’t a defender, Bissaka(a fullback for that matter) is.

Expert17:

Almost might be in10 years time. tongue tongue

He goes back to Sheffield United next summer. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:51pm On May 19, 2021
No way De Gea isn’t saving this Firmino header.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2021
Edinson Cavani: "I’m very happy and pleased to be a part of this club and to wear this shirt with pride — I’m one of football’s hard workers, and I’m here to give my very best, right until the final minute of every game and until the final game I play for the club."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:26pm On May 19, 2021
Illimitable:
No way De Gea isn’t saving this Firmino header.

Yh, the way he saved this pass

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10207) (10208) (10209) (10210) (10211) (10212) (10213) ... (14310) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.