Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,793 members, 7,941,982 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9127432 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10273) (10274) (10275) (10276) (10277) (10278) (10279) ... (14360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2021
Omo we go burn this place down today walahi grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:46pm On May 26, 2021
weedtaker:
We won Europa league with dis squad and people were complaining that we played like cowards against Ajax lol.
One of them suddenly has epilepsy and can't talk properly.

Una never mention OleInners finish.

One Leyqute, abi na how dem dey call am sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 26, 2021
kiss

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueRayDick: 11:47pm On May 26, 2021
Ibime:
What shall it profit a man to get disgraced out of UCL, be dangled the carrot of hope in Yoruba league only to lose the final on the 11th penalty.

E pain.

They lost and dropped out of a champions league group that had RB Leipzig, Psg and Istanbul Bashiru.....only to lose out to Good Ebening in the Yorupa cup final.

How many times do they need to be told they are manure?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:49pm On May 26, 2021
Lana1:
My stance on Ole is well documented here.

You can dey ur dey and blame whoever you want while I blame who I want.

It's not a must everyone must join you guys in screaming Ole Out when neither him nor De Gea are our biggest problems in this club
Bruh,

Blaming de gea for this loss is ridiculous as it comes.

I'm not asking anybody to join anything.

Ole is to blame squarely for this loss.

Rashford fúcked up the tie in the second half,but our albino kept him on.

Subbed Greenwood for Fred.

Does that look like someone who knows what they're doing?

Did De Gea select himself?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2021
hoopLA:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2021
Debroslink:

It's been over 2 years I've been calling De Gea a pussy. I trust Enrique not to play him at the Euros.

He hasn't been playing him for some months now. Enrique is not a fool. He knows his job
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 11:49pm On May 26, 2021
Penalty Heist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2021
macjireh:

it will be a great honour to lose to man city...where did Villarreal end on their table?? cheesy grin
Lose na lose. If you like lose to aliens. Una go hear word.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2021
hoopLA:

Omo Legbegbe grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:50pm On May 26, 2021
[quote author=Leyqute post=102098583][/quote]
Is that all?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ManBeast: 11:51pm On May 26, 2021
What man united fans are doing to Ole is what I don't like.
He is an excellent coach, he won a league with molde, he's a Vikings, He's great grand fought with Ragnar lothbrok, grand ma's a shield maiden.

What I'm trying to say is trust the progress, losing a final is progress.

Don't sack the bastard, don't kill the bastard. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:51pm On May 26, 2021
96forever:
I can’t stress how much this Europa league means to us, they should just not fook it up like they did against west ham or Wolfsburg during LVG’s time.

GGMU
Things don red when Yuropa start meaning a lot. A cup that was disregarded under Mourinho.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2021
Lana1:
De Gea didn't save one penalty out of 10 and he has conceded the last 36 he has faced.
Dude has regressed badly.

Any United fan making excuses for this guy is delusional.

Hart and Bravo didn't do reach this one before they were tossed aside. But we can expect United to renew De Gea's contract soon.

When are you going to talk about OGS?

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:53pm On May 26, 2021
Chelsea fans trolling United fans, your own final is coming soon.

You better not lose that final. grin cheesy

The trolling will be epic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ebukacute(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2021
ManBeast:
You dey mind dey mumu, keep face like he played his heart out.
If his face is like that, how cavani own go be.

If he had scored a penalty as always you would see him fork out his gworo teeth, smiling.

Chinsos!!!!!!!...
See uppercut grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:53pm On May 26, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 26, 2021
Has the party ended?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2021
Handelex, I dey wait for you...You promised that you will rip Ole apart if we lost the game...Oke has done his part, come and fulfill your promise...

I just want read your post on your main man Ole...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:54pm On May 26, 2021
nitrogen:

When are you going to talk about OGS?
If they're blaming players, they won't call Trashford.

Abominable excuse for a player. Missing sitters and generally playing rubbish.

But it must be de gea to blame.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:55pm On May 26, 2021
patrickmuf:
Handelex, I dey wait for you...You promised that you will rip Ole apart if we lost the game...Oke has done his part, come and fulfill your promise...

I just want read your post on your main man Ole...
You actually expect that hot airbag to say something against Ole?

At least they have shame.

I give them that

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 26, 2021
Jodera:
Actually, na arrogance and Ole ineptitude kill man u. Both trait shared it 50/50

This final should have been a walkover. Honestly, I always get skeptical when they start posting a lot of stuff on social media and making strong utterances.

Villarreal’s main CB is Raúl Albiol! Raúl fvckin Albiol! a 35yr old man that his best days are behind him!

If City catch Villarreal, it will be a record-scoring final. Like, KDB will get subbed at half-time because he’s too much advantage.

Why does Ole and these boys have to crumble when it really matters? Ole literally went into panic mode moment normal time ended.

As for Rashford, last I mentioned his kids campaign and all, it’s things like these that piss me off so much about him. Drops stinkers and finds a way to quickly stat pad.

Can’t drag Bruno but he played his part in this loss.

Lindelof should just go to Barca or join United’s female team.

Thank God Wan-Bissaka didn’t play penalty because grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2021
[quote author=Leyqute post=102098583][/quote]

How far? OGS has steadied the ship? Second position and Europa final, progress!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 26, 2021
Ntooooorrrr tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2021
Oleiners for shout taya. Them don ready for Patrick before.

Na their way. How would you settle down to support someone like this? He is too unfortunate. Can't utilize players.

How do you count on your players to deliver for you when you don't trust them.
You had all the time to sell them. Even the ones you brought in you don't trust them.

How will you trust this guy with money to enter the transfer window.

He has passed a passive message to his second 11 that they are over useless and doesn't trust them.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 26, 2021
hoopLA:

If they're blaming players, they won't call Trashford.

Abominable excuse for a player. Missing sitters and generally playing rubbish.

But it must be de gea to blame.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2021
GloryIsaac:

This final should have been a walkover. Honestly, I always get skeptical when they start posting a lot of stuff on social media and making strong utterances.

Villarreal’s main CB is Raúl Albiol! Raúl fvckin Albiol! a 35yr old man that his best days are behind him!

If City catch Villarreal, it will be a record-scoring final. Like, KDB will get subbed at half-time because he’s too much advantage.

Why does Ole and these boys have to crumble when it really matters? Ole literally went into panic mode moment normal time ended.

As for Rashford, last I mentioned his kids campaign and all, it’s things like these that piss me off so much about him. Drops stinkers and finds a way to quickly stat pad.

Can’t drag Bruno but he played his part in this loss.

Lindelof should just go to Barca or join United’s female team.

Thank God Wan-Bissaka didn’t play penalty because grin

Stop blaming the players. This shyte is solely on OGS. Accept it and free your chest!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 26, 2021
Fraud Fraud Fraud

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:58pm On May 26, 2021
nitrogen:

How far? OGS has steadied the ship? Second position and Europa final, progress!
Like somebody said, this season was a long,bottle job.

Bottled EPL.
Bottled Champions League
Bottled Fa Cup
Bottled Carabao Cup.
Bottled Europa League.

And you tell me there was progress this season.

People should have some shame.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 26, 2021
nitrogen:

Stop blaming the players. This shyte is solely on OGS. Accept it and free your chest!

Go read my previous posts guy before coming to my mentions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:00am On May 27, 2021
hoopLA:

Like somebody said, this season was a long,bottle job.

Bottled EPL.
Bottled Champions League
Bottled Fa Cup
Bottled Carabao Cup.
Bottled Europa League.

And you tell me there was progress this season.

People should have some shame.

Still waiting for Leyqute. He said OGS’s time is better than Mou’s even though we’ve won no plastic spoon under him.

Thunder oooooo, where are you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Go read my previous posts guy before coming to my mentions

I don’t need to read your previous posts. You suck ole’s divk and ass hole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10273) (10274) (10275) (10276) (10277) (10278) (10279) ... (14360) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: fox97(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.