Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,964 members, 7,963,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9193934 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10413) (10414) (10415) (10416) (10417) (10418) (10419) ... (14400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
handelex:
The OleIn camp is the most misunderstood camp on this thread and I think it's deliberate.

I didn't mention Amaka. Na you bring up the name na you still dey imply victimization. I don eliminate Amaka from my calculations cos i no send whatever the Glazers want to do to him. He is dead to me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
handelex:
Maybe average defensively, but attacking wise he can do a better job than Bissaka.

Dalot has been a huff and puff merchant so far. He tries but has no end product.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

See as you rush latch unto one point and leave the other myriad points. cheesy

What about the following?

Poor first touch
Rushing into tackles and getting dribbled easily
Poor shooting ability
INABILITY TO RECEIVE THE BALL UNDER PRESSURE FROM THE CBs (cardinal quality of a CDM)

Fred has never been a 6 and does not play as a 6 for Brazil. He is at his best as an 8 however we have Pogba who is a far better 8 than him, hence Fred should be a squad player for us NOT a starter. That is the koko.
That alone is enough to cancel every other thing. If he agrees that he made a mistake there, we can move on to the next point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
adisaaowala:

I still think we need a CF capable of scoring atleast 15 goals/season to bolster our ranks - Cavani's Fitness cannot be guaranteed and the less said about Martial, the better.

As for Rashford, he doesnt seem cut out for that role.

We have 3 strikers in Cavani, Martial, Greenwood. There is no need for a 4th. If the team plays well and we get goal contributions from all the logical areas we don't need another 15 goal striker. If we check the recent league winners none has had a squad of CFs as good as we have now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
eph12:

That alone is enough to cancel every other thing. If he agrees that he made a mistake there, we can move on to the next point

Ok he made a mistake.

Next point.

Poor first touch.

But wait o. If you are a teacher and your student gets one answer wrong out of 6, you will fail him? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Panther7:
Using stats to judge a player's passing abilities is wrong, Data/Stats can be biased, if Fred makes 35 out of 35 passes in a match stats won't show you how many of them were sloppy passes.
I have said it before Fred passes the ball in a way that put his teammates under pressure either by over hitting or under hitting the pass but if it gets to his teammates Data will count it as completed pass.

From stats Fred is the best passer of the ball but from eye view he is not. With all the data can you say Fred is the best passer in the team? Obviously not.

So it's eye view now? Whose eye view? Anyways good luck with this eye view
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bombblacks:
For those saying they don't won't Varane, I would like to see your list of the top5 centre backs in the world.
I prefer Atalanta Cristian romero to veraned.
Anyone way come we go manage
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Happy birthday my Boy

You still dey hear from Our guy?? cheesy
Thanks bro

Lol which guy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Oga if Pogba doesn't want to stay why not use him as a bargaining chip and risk losing him on a free?
Pogba must stay o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oasis007:

How old is Maguire please?! DFs do peak at 27yrs and do last till 36yrs. If we sign Varane, he's likely to guarantee us solid performance for 5yrs.

DVB is a Midfielder and he's 24yrs already. If he can't command first team football at 24yrs, at what Age is he gonna get the Opportunity?!

Just my thoughts tho

Varane has won everything.
I'm not sure he will want to kill himself for a match.

World Cup yes.
League cups yes.
Champions Leagues yes.

It's just like bale
That's why Jose benched him a lot..
He's good oh.
But he won't kill himself if he looses d ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Season go start next month.

Probably big brother too.

Battle for remote starts soon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
engrelvis:
Pogba must stay o
let us nt decieve ourselves. Pogba is far ahead of Bruno.Allow him leave will create a big vacuum
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:

I am not..

How much was Eden Hazard sold to Real?

How much are we gon pay for Varane?
Let's just wait and see then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

I didn't mention Amaka. Na you bring up the name na you still dey imply victimization. I don eliminate Amaka from my calculations cos i no send whatever the Glazers want to do to him. He is dead to me.
Amaka dead to you lmaoooo grin

It's not about victimization per say but wrong perception. Being OleIn does not mean I want Ole on a long contract or don't realize he's still tactically deficient in clutch moments. I also don't blame him for some things beyond his control after all he didn’t employ himself that's why I said the supposed Oleinners are misunderstood you get undecided

In the end we all want what's best for the club and Ole's playing a major role so you'll still talk about him regardless cheesy We can't be talking about signing players and refuse to talk about the coach who's signing them and who'll play them that's why I brought up Amaka.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

Dalot has been a huff and puff merchant so far. He tries but has no end product.
At the end of the day the onus lies with the coaches at Carrington.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
engrelvis:
let us nt decieve ourselves. Pogba is far ahead of Bruno.Allow him leave will create a big vacuum

Hmmmm, this table you are shaking, they are coming for you o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
nitrogen:

Hmmmm, this table you are shaking, they are coming for you o

He's shaking a pointless table that will only result into multiple pages of Argument , which is what the guy probably wants, so please don't give him the pleasure by giving him what he wants.

Because both sides will be right in whatever point that they will raise. So don't get tempted by giving him what he wants.

People like the engrelvis guy just like raising pointless debates in threads for engagement
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mrviktor:
Season go start next month.

Probably big brother too.

Battle for remote starts soon
undecided undecided angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
engrelvis:
Abegi, for all the talk that Pogba is a leader for France and whatnot... Do we see all those qualities from him at United

He's a good player but he's not indispensable angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
96forever:
it isn’t, your description is dead on arrival, you’d think we are talking about a league two player, the way you described him.

Me? take you on something that you have already made your mind on.. tufia!! I’m not that foolish to be doing nonsense agenda with you folks here.
Exactly my resolve here. I'm not going to be caught doing that with anybody here anymore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
embarassed

Ole took the right side hate personal..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

Ok he made a mistake.

Next point.

Poor first touch.

But wait o. If you are a teacher and your student gets one answer wrong out of 6, you will fail him? grin
Na why I no be teacher.

Let panther7 inform the house that he was terribly wrong there by himself, then we will discuss the next point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
kiss

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
cry

Idk how we survived back then when we use to have THIS as our back line. Times were dark out here.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
obainojazz:
Thanks bro

Lol which guy?
Train station boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
embarassed

Ole took the right side hate personal..
Sign players.... Only to bottle another competition
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
eph12:

Na why I no be teacher.

Let panther7 inform the house that he was terribly wrong there by himself, then we will discuss the next point

Oh ho. So you know it should be tackled point by point na him you skip the first 4 points? cheesy

Why did you skip his first 4 points to go and attack his 5th point?

If you truly want to tackle it point by point and are not here to do wayo then tackle the first point, then the next point until we get to the 5th point I.e passing ability. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
handelex:
Rice himself is trying his best not to get tied down by Westham, so they'll likely reduce to asking price eventually or watch him walk away a free man.

Yeah... he's refused to sign

I don't see anything spectacular about that one tho... he ain't even worth 60 ffs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Back to work.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Break is getting over.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
1. Mengi
2. Garner
3. Pellestri
4. Elanga

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10413) (10414) (10415) (10416) (10417) (10418) (10419) ... (14400) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.